over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shooting the tricep long head and medial head

raybravo

Registered
i was reading this old thread , and big A says he mainly shoots the long head and medial head , points 1 & 3 in the link below :
http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/TricepsBrachii.html

i do want to shoot those areas , but its hard to shoot them by myself , cos its hard to actually look at them , its easy to shoot point 2 (the lateral head ) cos u can see it .
any tips on shooting points 1 & 3 ? how u people do it ?

Hey ray.

Here is a post that tells u good spot to stick in the tris. its about halfway down the articl, called the B Button.

There is really no other convient way to hit them. its like doing the inner head of your calf.

I go to the mirror from the front and I put the swab where I am supposed to inj. Then I sit down near the bed, with my arm stretched on the edge on the bed in such a way that my tricep is pushed away from the bed's edge. I stick the needle in from the floor, up. Easy.

Big A said:
I go to the mirror from the front and I put the swab where I am supposed to inj. Then I sit down near the bed, with my arm stretched on the edge on the bed in such a way that my tricep is pushed away from the bed's edge. I stick the needle in from the floor, up. Easy.

OH SURE it is easy when your arms are small :):D

Big A said:

thats what i was planning on doing, sit on my bed , extend my arm such that its resting on a chair relaxed after marking the spot i inject , then stick the needle in ,floor up to the point 2(long head) . its a little hard to aspirate and control the inj speed etc though .
also big A , how do u shoot the medial head (point 3) ? how much volume should i start out with ? seems like i cant shoot much volume in there !

That's how I shoot points 1 and 3. As the edge of the bed pushes my tricep away from it.

3 can take as much volume as 1 no problem, but it hurts like a SOB.

Big A said:
That's how I shoot points 1 and 3. As the edge of the bed pushes my tricep away from it.

3 can take as much volume as 1 no problem, but it hurts like a SOB.
thanx bro , i will try this soon , my medial head i dont think will be able to hold as much volume , but i will start out low and see how it goes.

Bummmp!

I have a question about the medial head (point three in the pic).

A lot of nerves run down the inside of your arm and through your elbow. Have any of you guys ever smashed your funny bone? It's right next to the medial head. Is there any trick to avoiding hitting nerves when pinning there?

Bummmp!

I have a question about the medial head (point three in the pic).

A lot of nerves run down the inside of your arm and through your elbow. Have any of you guys ever smashed your funny bone? It's right next to the medial head. Is there any trick to avoiding hitting nerves when pinning there?

shoot in the middle of the medial head, there arent many nerves there, ive had my misses inject me there before many times with no issues

i tend to hit nerves in the long head (2) more then any other part of the tricep, but its definitively the least painful spot to inject wen ya dont hit nerves

i hate shooting in the lateral head, that bastards sensitive for me

i usually take the one hand and like touch it to the back of mey neck, so that if your looking foward in mirrio u will only see bottom of your tri...then look in mirror and put it in...thats how ive done it...

shoot in the middle of the medial head, there arent many nerves there, ive had my misses inject me there before many times with no issues

i tend to hit nerves in the long head (2) more then any other part of the tricep, but its definitively the least painful spot to inject wen ya dont hit nerves

i hate shooting in the lateral head, that bastards sensitive for me

Thanks for the info. I ended up pinning in the lateral head (2, horse shoe) and it really hasn't been that sore. Certainly not as bad as pinning calves for the first time! I'm going to hit the long head tomorrow. I swear that little one (by the elbow) still freaks me out.

**broken link removed**

Thanks for the info. I ended up pinning in the lateral head (2, horse shoe) and it really hasn't been that sore. Certainly not as bad as pinning calves for the first time! I'm going to hit the long head tomorrow. I swear that little one (by the elbow) still freaks me out.

**broken link removed**

lol dont worry ti freaked me out first time aswell, but ull be amazed at just how painless it is when you inject into the little one, i was amazed its the least painful spot

i dont know why yor injecting into calves though, OUCH, that be last on my list

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner