over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shooting this past weekend

She is coming home this weekend and we are going to binge watch the new season of SUPERNATURAL season 11 that just came out on dvd.
I picked up these two items:)

Don't forget to mention there was ice cream, lol! <3

That was an excellent story! You have done a lot of fun and interesting things in your life. Truly impressive.
We have a lot of our own guns, but nothing like that .50 caliber! One of our friends who is a surgeon owns it. That particular weapon is about 3000$. Too much for my way of thinking. Lol. Fun to shoot though!
The thought that kept coming to mind after I shot it was....if you are a terrorist and someone is shooting at you with that thing...there is no place to hide!

Its a 50 caliber, the catridge name is 50bmg (browning machine gun). It is used as a sniper weapon, but its used more for anti material rather than anti personnel. A lot of the 50bmg rifles dont have extreme accuracy at distance. There are a few like the tac 50 which had the longest kill on record for a while.

Extreme long distance cartridges and large bore rifle a re fun to shoot unless your the one paying for it. Even if you reload its a couple dollar per trigger pull. I had a 338 lapua, but its a waste of money shooting less than a thousand yards.

I forgot to add nice AR, wish I could own a can where I live.
edited for spelling

Last edited:
That particular weapon is about 3000$. Too much for my way of thinking. Lol. Fun to shoot though!
The thought that kept coming to mind after I shot it was....if you are a terrorist and someone is shooting at you with that thing...there is no place to hide!

JT , you cost estimate is cute

That rifle runs around $8,000
The suppressor is about $3,000
Guessing he a Nightforce scope (on the cheap side) $1,500

The 50's are a blast to shoot (literally) , but damn they are expensive to feed!!
I have a Robar RC-50 in an XLR Chassis that I'm waiting for paperwork to clear so I can build a can for it , the blast is to annoying without a suppressor.

You are a truly blessed man JT , beautiful woman that enjoys the out door , living in an amazing state with some of the most amazing scenery ever and being healthy enough to enjoy it

JT , you cost estimate is cute

That rifle runs around $8,000
The suppressor is about $3,000
Guessing he a Nightforce scope (on the cheap side) $1,500

The 50's are a blast to shoot (literally) , but damn they are expensive to feed!!
I have a Robar RC-50 in an XLR Chassis that I'm waiting for paperwork to clear so I can build a can for it , the blast is to annoying without a suppressor.

You are a truly blessed man JT , beautiful woman that enjoys the out door , living in an amazing state with some of the most amazing scenery ever and being healthy enough to enjoy it

Does Barret make the suppresor? I know they had to change the muzzle break to be able to accept a suppresor, but not sure if they manufacturer the suppresor as well.

After your paperwork clears and your able to build your can, are you going to use traditional baffles, or a mono core? All the stuff I have seen for building your own can appears cheap, and that it wouldn't stand up to the blast of a 50bmg. Are you going to build from the ground up, or are you going to buy the solvent trap products you can buy online?

im interested in this, because I have been thinking about trying to design a monocore set up. Looking at what OSS suppressor's new desing looks like it might make monocore designs a thing of the past.

Does Barret make the suppresor? I know they had to change the muzzle break to be able to accept a suppresor, but not sure if they manufacturer the suppresor as well.

Im not sure if they actually build it but it is marketed under their name.
I'll PM you with the restof you questions so an not to clutter or redirect JT and Lynx's post.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws