advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shooting Tren A twice a week not enough?

Pbfanatic321

Registered
I've read many things on Tren A half life and I have been shooting my Tren only twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays, have i been fucking up? have I not
been pinning often enough?

Everything I've read said the half life is approximately 2 days and recommends at least every other day if not ED for the Acetate Ester.

Even EOd is not optimal, you're still losing a good amount of Tren before you pin again. ED is optimal, EOD is okay, anything longer is a waste in my opinion.

In my opinion, the acetate ester should be pinned every day. I've been doing excessive research on metabolizing esters and the dosages that are absorbed. Pinning smaller volumes more frequently is always going to take superiority in my mind - even with long esters.

Every day all the way imo. Felt great and less sides even on 100mg per day

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

For me Ace is pinned ED.......No physical sides whatsoever

If u don't wanna pin eod or ed, do three times a week such as MWF. That's what I do and works for me.

Use a 29g 1/2" slin pin to make daily use less of a hassle. To fill, leave the pin in the bottle, upside down, with the plunger pulled out, the negative pressure will fill it in 5min.

Remember to equalize your bottle by shooting air into it before you draw. Everyone should do this, otherwise the bottle equalizes by sucking in air around the seal, potentially drawing in bacteria...

If your taking other stuff with the tren then what your doing is fine, you would be better off taking a slower acting tren on mon and thur though, you could do mon, wed, fri shots with tren a and i wouldnt take anymore than 300mg a week others on this board will tell you thats not enough.

If your taking other stuff with the tren then what your doing is fine, you would be better off taking a slower acting tren on mon and thur though, you could do mon, wed, fri shots with tren a and i wouldnt take anymore than 300mg a week others on this board will tell you thats not enough.

I actually agree that 300mg of tren a or 350mg of tren e are both great starting points with tren.

+1 for ed, eod at bare minimum.

Use a 29g 1/2" slin pin to make daily use less of a hassle. To fill, leave the pin in the bottle, upside down, with the plunger pulled out, the negative pressure will fill it in 5min.

Remember to equalize your bottle by shooting air into it before you draw. Everyone should do this, otherwise the bottle equalizes by sucking in air around the seal, potentially drawing in bacteria...

Will you inject with the same pin?

I do inject air in the vials also but my thought when doing so is this.
The hgh I ahve been getting the last year or so have been perfectly vacum sealed the u.s pharmas dont for some reason do that.
so that beening said no atmosphere in there no life or growth in there. My oils are the same way. Now when i inject air into them and you almost have to it seams near the end of a vial you are or coukld be introducing bacteria.
Hope I didnt go to far of topic OP.
e/d injections for me are mandatory with Tren A

100mg eod works great!

Every day. Get familiar with pinning various spots because you will need to rotate injection sites every day. popped the cherry with traps a while back. Next time I get brave I'm goin for the lats! :headbang:

50mg around 3 times per week, sometimes 4 if I remember150-200mg works for me with no negatives so I stick to it. I also noticed 1/2cc at a time I avoid that cough.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear