over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

short 4-6 week cycles?

beans

Registered
been thinking of this and was wondering if anyone has tried them and how were they? I remember reading here something by big A as they can be used to break plateaus. but I imagine people going that route would be on hrt/trt at the least. I would use short esters like tne/ test suspension/ test prop and npp/ tren ace. Then come off for 8-12 weeks and blast again. come off with hcg,clomid, nolva. I would use 5ius gh the whole time. Would it be counterproductive since I would be coming off aas?

Last edited:
My last few runs have been 6 weekers...I personally love them. I know it may not be a popular choice but I've typically done 6 weeks on/4 weeks off. With proper pct, I haven't had any trouble recovering. I'm not sure what your goals are but I maintain conditioning with little drop off.

do you run a high dose for that short span? lets say 700mg/wk prop, 700mg npp wk? I'm aiming to put on more size and keep most of it with gh when I cycle on and off. I've thought of the hrt/trt route but not for another 5+ years due to my age.

I've been using steroids off an on since '95. Back when I was having fertility issues trying to knock up the wifey the endocrinologist said lay off the gear for a full year and see what happens. Well after a year I managed to knock up the wifey. I stayed off for a while after that, I actually learned to enjoy natural training, since I was paying so close attention to my diet I was pretty lean, also I ventured out trying different sports with some friends. Anyways to make a long story short when I went back on I decided to do 6 weeks on with 8-12 weeks off and made some incredible gains. Looking back I can see how you can build up a tolerance to steroids and after a while 1000mg-1500mg of test per week isn't packing the bang it use to have. Now I'm not saying Jay Culter is running 6on/12off of course and running 1.5g test/wk works better.

With that said a definitely downside to 6on/12off was the ups and downs of steroids becomes apparent. Your first 6 week you might recover natural test but after a while recovery is slow. Where as I think staying on a lower dose for longer is probably safer and less ups/downs which is what a amateur non-competitive guy is probably looking for.

yeah i have to see if I get any natural test back after I get off. almost finished up with a 16wk cycle. plan to take 16-20off and just pct/hgh and maybe some peptides. If it doesn't come back I guess ill be joining the hrt/trt crowd..

if by cycles you mean blasts, then I agree. I think blasting and cruising is is less damaging and more effective than keeping a high dose all the time. The body adapts to stimulus, but I'd imagine that as guys get bigger and bigger the "cruise doses" get higher in order to maintain.

*this assumes reasonable doses used on blasts.

yeah. i was talking blasts. probably around 750mg total between 2 compounds. but I wouldn't be cruising on aas in between. just pct/gh, and maybe myostatin. I feel like i still have plenty of room to grow. so I may keep gains that are made on that.

Last edited:
After taking over a year off my first 6 weeker was 100mg prop EOD and I was surprised at how much weight I gained back and it was the first time I benched 4 plates for a double @ a little over 200lbs (5'6"). After a few shorter cycles tho I was back up there shooting 1mL of cyp250 and 1mL prop100 EOD for 6 weeks and taking 8-12 off everything.

After taking over a year off my first 6 weeker was 100mg prop EOD and I was surprised at how much weight I gained back and it was the first time I benched 4 plates for a double @ a little over 200lbs (5'6"). After a few shorter cycles tho I was back up there shooting 1mL of cyp250 and 1mL prop100 EOD for 6 weeks and taking 8-12 off everything.

that's a good press for someone 200lbs. my best was only 350 for 8 at 175 (5'3"). i was thinking id blast like 50mg test prop ED, and either npp,tren ace at 50mg ed. I don't feel like i need a huge dose while blasting. how did the 8wks off feel? did you ever recover? get labs done?

6 weeks good!!!

Tren-A/Prop make a hell of a 6-8 week cycle.

i hope so. I love the vascularity that comes with tren. Even in a caloric surplus. looking forward to trying npp. used deca before but never a run longer than 6weeks. don't think i got the full effect.

i get blood work done the problem is i'm a testicular cancer survivor. i've only got one nut left and it doesn't work all that well after a few rounds of chemo. i recovered well from my first 6 week cycle but after a handful i wasn't recovering as quickly however ... i don't believe my results will be similar to yours considering my past medical history.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131