over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Short" All Oral cycle

jackreacher

Newbies
Hi to all, I am new to this forum but not to the lifestyle. I am starting a new cycle this monday. It is a four week cycle for which I have had much success with in the past. I find that my body reacts the best to this, instead of the "normal" ten weeker. It involes 4 weeks on and 3 weeks off then repeat.

Week 1-4:

arimidex: .25mg ed
winstrol: 50mg ed
d-bol: 20mg ed
Milk Thistle: 3000mg ed
Nox Cg3: one drink ed
Protien: 105g ed (Muscle milk, it is, hands down, the best)

That is pretty much how it looks. Now I know that people say: "Don't use only orals, your gains won't last". However, in reality, the roids you take orally are no different from the ones you inject. Naturally I need to add here that you will get better gains with injectables. The half-life is longer, they can be used longer because they aren't so toxic, they can be used in higher doses and the effects stay for a while after a cycle (which could account for the belief that gains on orals disappear). But I'd like to know where the belief that an oral only stack can't offer good gains originated? The key to keeping gains on any stack is facilitating the return of natural test after a stack and keeping calories high in your diet no matter what.

I believe you need to rethink this. :(

jackreacher said:
Hi to all, I am new to this forum but not to the lifestyle. I am starting a new cycle this monday. It is a four week cycle for which I have had much success with in the past. I find that my body reacts the best to this, instead of the "normal" ten weeker. It involes 4 weeks on and 3 weeks off then repeat.

Week 1-4:

Protien: 105g ed (Muscle milk, it is, hands down, the best)

That is pretty much how it looks. Now I know that people say: "Don't use only orals, your gains won't last". However, in reality, the roids you take orally are no different from the ones you inject. Naturally I need to add here that you will get better gains with injectables. The half-life is longer, they can be used longer because they aren't so toxic, they can be used in higher doses and the effects stay for a while after a cycle (which could account for the belief that gains on orals disappear). But I'd like to know where the belief that an oral only stack can't offer good gains originated? The key to keeping gains on any stack is facilitating the return of natural test after a stack and keeping calories high in your diet no matter what.

Funny post. You are joking correct?

Dude you are going to get HUGE eating 105 grams of Pro a day :cool:

That's a great cycle Rain Man. :p

You might want to run it a little longer though, like say 4 and a half weeks.

Kaiser said:
That's a great cycle Rain Man. :p

You might want to run it a little longer though, like say 4 and a half weeks.

lol!

jackreacher said:
Week 1-4:

Protien: 105g ed (Muscle milk, it is, hands down, the best)QUOTE]

this has got to be the biggest joke ive seen:eek:
what do you exspect to get out of this cycle??? I mean come on man the compounds you have here make no sense putting them together. you need to stick around and ask alot of questions and get as much info as you can. OMG 105g of protein ed> at that rate your gonna be up there with ronnie real soon.....sorry bro im not tryin ta be mean in any way, im just sayin you need ta learn alot befor you start using pro supplements

muscle milk is shit bro, my opinion and pretty much a fact.. very low quality protiein and the manufacturing process is less than par. get yourself a high quality whey iso, it will mix with anything its lactose free and is more bioavailable. it is probably cheaper too lb. for lb.

now I will not bash your cycle here as I think If I had to choose one compound for the money and results dbol would take the cake! now is there any reason you dont want to use an inj.?

what are your stats ? age , current weight , BF % , years of lifting experience .....

wake

I am 24, 6ft, 218, and my body fat is around 10%.. I have been lifting for six years. I started in high school for football and wrestling and contiuned through college as a football player. I have done six cycles in the past where I have stacked a number of compounds together. Test E. Test Cyp. EQ. Fina. Tren. Anadrol. D-bol. Winstol. Clomid. Nolva. Through the experience of the last cycles I have figured out what doseages are enough and what compounds are needed to acheive my goals. The popular belief that you need to take a gram of testosterone stacked with five other compounds to see amazing results is BULLSHIT. I plan to gain at least 10 pounds after this cycle and keep five of them after the cycle. Now that is a great success with keeping 50 percent of my gains. Repeat the aforementioned process and I should be up to 230(my goal) in 12 weeks. Wow.. I think that is fantastic... But thanks for the critics bros

Just make sure you keep sucking down that muscle milk.

jackreacher said:
I am 24, 6ft, 218, and my body fat is around 10%.. I have been lifting for six years. I started in high school for football and wrestling and contiuned through college as a football player. I have done six cycles in the past where I have stacked a number of compounds together. Test E. Test Cyp. EQ. Fina. Tren. Anadrol. D-bol. Winstol. Clomid. Nolva. Through the experience of the last cycles I have figured out what doseages are enough and what compounds are needed to acheive my goals. The popular belief that you need to take a gram of testosterone stacked with five other compounds to see amazing results is BULLSHIT. I plan to gain at least 10 pounds after this cycle and keep five of them after the cycle. Now that is a great success with keeping 50 percent of my gains. Repeat the aforementioned process and I should be up to 230(my goal) in 12 weeks. Wow.. I think that is fantastic... But thanks for the critics bros

So if you have used injectables in the past, why now only orals? Do you really think you will get the same results from d-bol and winny that you would from a test e and eq cycle? You will be happy keeping 5 pounds? You can keep 15 or 20 doing test and eq. I don't understand your logic.

Test E. and Eq are long acting esters... especially Eq(12-16wks). I personally don't like running long cycles because they make my body feel like shit. I was considering stacking some short acting esters like prop and winstrol but I didn't like the ed or eod injects(yep I admit to being a little bitch in this dept. but those fucking winstrol depot injects fuckkkking hurt!) so I did some thinking and came up with this short on-off cycle... In the past I used d-bol to jump start my cycle before the long acting esters kicked in.. usually for the first 4 weeks of the twelfth week cycle. In that first 4 weeks the d-bol gave me incredible gains at 13lbs and good strength increases and I was only doing 20mg ed!!!!!.. At the 5th week--after coming off the d-bol and being solo with the test and eq--i lost about 3lbs. Until the seventh week when the test kicked in I regained those 3lbs and then sum! hahaha However, I felt sluggish and lethargic the rest of the cycle instead of pumped and on top of the fuckkking world in the beginning. In light of this I opted for this short cycle..

Well, all I can say is if you want to play russian roulette with your kidneys, it's your call. Sure you can protect your liver pretty well with various protectants that are available, but your kidneys, that's another story. I was doing only 30 mgs d-bol ed and after about 3 weeks started getting a pain in my left kidney area. When I stopped the d-bol the pain went away. Now the only orals I take are anavar and clenbuterol, aside from clomid and nolva.

Doesn't sound to me like you're asking the advice of anyone on here, so I won't give you any. But that logic and practicalities of that approach do not add up at all to me. IronMike

jackreacher said:
Test E. and Eq are long acting esters... especially Eq(12-16wks).

:eek: :p :D

"Would I be better off making my own IGF-1 or ordering it?":p

OuchThatHurts said:
"Would I be better off making my own IGF-1 or ordering it?":p
:D :D if you make your own is it still illegal??:D :D :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic