over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Short" All Oral cycle

Jackreacher,

Nothing you have said makes ANY sense. Test -E and Test-C are long acting esters? Did I miss something?? You really have no idea what you are doing. You seem to be stuck on your "short cycle". It is a horrible idea, and a waste of time. GOODLUCK

oldfella said:
:D :D if you make your own is it still illegal??:D :D :D
LOL ... I don't even think IGF-1 is illegal but you have to thank grunt76 for that most hilarious quote from a question in the peptide forum.

It's funny but for all readers of this thread, just don't attempt to follow any of this logically. This is nonsense reading at best.

From the ester info to the proposed cycle is all BAD info and should not even be considered.

4 weeks? I hit a bodypart maybe 5 times in that period. How much new muscle will 4 or 5 workouts give you???

arimidex: .25mg ed
winstrol: 50mg ed
d-bol: 20mg ed
Milk Thistle: 3000mg ed
Nox Cg3: one drink ed
Protien: 105g ed (Muscle milk, it is, hands down, the best)

105 grams protein??? I get that in one big meal. Two steaks and a shake and you got 105gms. 300-500gms/day - there's your problem. You don't need steroids.

OuchThatHurts said:
LOL ... I don't even think IGF-1 is illegal but you have to thank grunt76 for that most hilarious quote from a question in the peptide forum.

It's funny but for all readers of this thread, just don't attempt to follow any of this logically. This is nonsense reading at best.

From the ester info to the proposed cycle is all BAD info and should not even be considered.

4 weeks? I hit a bodypart maybe 5 times in that period. How much new muscle will 4 or 5 workouts give you???

arimidex: .25mg ed
winstrol: 50mg ed
d-bol: 20mg ed
Milk Thistle: 3000mg ed
Nox Cg3: one drink ed
Protien: 105g ed (Muscle milk, it is, hands down, the best)

105 grams protein??? I get that in one big meal. Two steaks and a shake and you got 105gms. 300-500gms/day - there's your problem. You don't need steroids.
LOL outta fucking control!!! Too funny.

I'm done giving you shit about muscle milk, so I'd like to actually offer some advice since I think you're gonna do some damage you're going to regret later down the road.

Your 4 on 3 off schedule for orals is dangerous. If you keep that up ad naseum its eventually going to catch up to you. Maybe not the tomorrow or a month down the line, but you will eventually feel the consequences of running such a cycle back to back.

I cycle exactly like that (minus the all oral part) blasting and cruising and feel its a good idea, but not using what you're proposing. I can relate to the injection hesitation, I hate them too, but I put up with it and its part of the game. If it bothers you get some 27g pins and you'll barely notice them go in.

Seriously, ditch the muscle milk, it doesn't live up to its marketing hype. Good quality whey isolate is where you need to be looking.

And lastly, keeping 5lbs of a net 10lb gain is nothing to be impressed with. There is a word for why you are dropping half of your relatively small gains - bloat. And that word is another reason why you don't run only all oral cycles. Your posts and your stats show that you need to do a lot of homework, search around here, you'll find a lot of great info.

It all depends on what one wants to achieve. D-bol only works marvelously for a number of applications. Legendary physiques were built on d-bol and little else, records were broken, and etc. It's not optimal but so what, depends on what the dude is satisfied with.

To the guys who think this is dangerous, do you think he would be healthier if he added a bunch of tren and eq to the mix and ran it way longer?

I believe Gavin Kane wrote on bolex about how oral only cycles can work great. Just to stir some debate. :D

Also, regarding the length, wasn't there a thread a while ago where a lot of dudes thought short cycles were best and it was useless to run it longer than 5-6 weeks?

Liphted said:
And lastly, keeping 5lbs of a net 10lb gain is nothing to be impressed with.
If, and I say IF, you could gain 5lbs of pure muscle in that time frame and on those compounds, that would be absolutely spectacular. It's unlikely though, especially if you already have heavier juicing experience and want to gain past your previous top lean weight.

I was simply trying to save someone, who obviously has very little knowledge of what they are doing,
some trouble down the road. This is not something I'm interested in debating, I find it extremely uninteresting
in its context, but I'll respond with some of my thoughts.

KillerStack said:
D-bol only works marvelously for a number of applications. Legendary physiques were built on d-bol and little else, records were broken, and etc. It's not optimal but so what, depends on what the dude is satisfied with.
And since then there have been great strides and advances made in the methodologies of AAS.
No legendary physiques or records come about today with the old hand full of d-bol mentality.
What I'm saying is there are better and IMO safer ways.

KillerStack said:
To the guys who think this is dangerous, do you think he would be healthier if he added a bunch of tren and eq to the mix and ran it way longer?
Nope, and no one even hinted at doing such a thing.

KillerStack said:
I believe Gavin Kane wrote on bolex about how oral only cycles can work great. Just to stir some debate.
Gavin, for the most part, gears his information towards a much different audience than this guy belongs to.
Sure, an all oral cycle is going to work, they're steroids, but as you yourself stated, they are not optimal.
I haven't read the article so I can't say much about it, but obviously G.K. knows what he's talking about and
I can assume its not misinformation.

KillerStack said:
If, and I say IF, you could gain 5lbs of pure muscle in that time frame and on those compounds, that would be absolutely spectacular. It's unlikely though, especially if you already have heavier juicing experience and want to gain past your previous top lean weight
True, but I was speaking more in regards to the weight gained and lost. If I put on 10lbs and lost half of that
I'd be pretty upset with myself. If I threw on 40lbs fairly quickly and lost half of that, I could live with myself.

One thing I've noticed with myself, others, and accounts from boards is that there is a common theme with
liver problems and other complications - orals and tren. Once a persons body weight gets relatively
high and they have extensive experience with gear the law of diminishing returns sets in and more is needed
plain and simple. Granted he only has half the equation, but once 20mgs of d-bol stops producing what he wants
there is no place to move but up. Who knows how it would turn out, but this person wasn't choosing an all oral
route because of extensive depth and knowledge with respect to cycling. There are much better ways to achieve
the goals he desires, and we're trying to achieve those as safely as possible right?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws