over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short Break From HGH to Drop Water

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So at the end of March I'm going on vacation and want to be as lean as possible. Currently I am running 3iu HGH per day and dieting and using 40mg Tren Ace per day and TRT dose test cyp. I was considering dropping the HGH about a week before I go to drop any water I may be holding.

Just wanted to get your thoughts. I was reading around some old posts on here where some dudes were saying how they didnt feel good when coming off HGH. Not sure exactly what was meant by that. Just want to know what to expect, I mean I wasnt really expecting much difference other than a little water weight reduction but wanted to see what everyone else has to say. I just started HGH a few months ago for the first time.

So at the end of March I'm going on vacation and want to be as lean as possible. Currently I am running 3iu HGH per day and dieting and using 40mg Tren Ace per day and TRT dose test cyp. I was considering dropping the HGH about a week before I go to drop any water I may be holding.

Just wanted to get your thoughts. I was reading around some old posts on here where some dudes were saying how they didnt feel good when coming off HGH. Not sure exactly what was meant by that. Just want to know what to expect, I mean I wasnt really expecting much difference other than a little water weight reduction but wanted to see what everyone else has to say. I just started HGH a few months ago for the first time.

I drop my gh about 2 weeks out from stage time, to loose that little bit of water, but I would go by the mirror to see if you are really holding that much water to notice that big of difference.

I dont get any sides from dropping it, but i use it sparingly, 3 months here and 3 months off or sometimes 8 weeks off and 8 weeks peps. Like anything the longer you are on something, the more the body gets accustomed to it, then removing the gh can cause your body to go wtf.

I personally dont hold much water(if any) at 3ius, 5+ is where i notice it.

It's one week and no carbs for that week works for me.
But I'm up all night pissing

I ve been running GH for 8.5 months and just came off. Dosage from 2iu's to 4. It's been 2 weeks off and didn't notice a change. I've been suffering from a head cold and lost 7# but I'm not sure if that was from being sick or coming off. What type of sides do u get from coming off. I'm 34 5'8" 215 with 16% b.f.

guys, thanks for all your replies this is very helpful. reading some more, i see some posts where people have felt a bit depressed after coming off, but also had some earlier depression issues. I would imagine that the older you are, the more noticeable it is when you come off (same goes for starting GH at an older age, more noticeable effect).

Nabz - i think what you said about the body getting accustomed to it makes a lot of sense.

I've been on GH for the last 3 years pretty much non stop. I hold water bad on generic GH. Not so much on pharm. With generic, it's usually about 5-7 pounds and it's all right in my stomach/lower abs. I can come off GH and usually within 3-4 days the water has fell off. I can take some Dandelion root or HCTZ to speed this up if I need to.

Dropping down to 1 iu?

Would dropping down to 1 iu for the last week do the trick?

I've been on GH for the last 3 years pretty much non stop. I hold water bad on generic GH. Not so much on pharm. With generic, it's usually about 5-7 pounds and it's all right in my stomach/lower abs. I can come off GH and usually within 3-4 days the water has fell off. I can take some Dandelion root or HCTZ to speed this up if I need to.

Test, since you have been running gh pretty much non stop, do you feel well when you come off ?

guys, thanks for all your replies this is very helpful. reading some more, i see some posts where people have felt a bit depressed after coming off, but also had some earlier depression issues. I would imagine that the older you are, the more noticeable it is when you come off (same goes for starting GH at an older age, more noticeable effect).

Nabz - i think what you said about the body getting accustomed to it makes a lot of sense.

I've never had any sort of mental issues after stopping hgh.

Test, since you have been running gh pretty much non stop, do you feel well when you come off ?

Honestly, I've never noticed anything except for the water weight coming off. Anytime the scale drops that fast it messes with my head, but other than that I'm fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear