over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

short cycle of prop thoughts?

renato_laranja

Newbies
What can i expect doing a 4-6 prop cycle vs an 12-16 cyp or E cycle? I just really dont want to be on that long again especially in the summer. Plus i have a feeling the E and cyp from my supplier arent all that much different from the prop cause i did get some PIP from cyp even weeks in so i think i know what to expect. People claim less bloat and a dryer look on prop but my "anabolic" book says thats bullshit lol not sure what to believe. I could get a 10ml/250mg bottle of prop for pretty cheap which would give me 10 shots per bottle unless i did the math wrong. would probably do 3 shots a week. so 9 shots would last me 3 weeks. standard clomid after and nolva if needed, and HCG for the last week or two.

thanks

Dude ill tell you something one of my bestfriends ran prop at 300mg A DAY for 3weeks and blew the fuck up! He gained 25lbs in 3 weeks ... it was just an expirement
Note: My friend has one arm and was born that way and its 20'inches!

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Never seen 250mg/ml prop... But anyways... Don't waste your time with 3 weeks of prop. The minimum I would do is 6 weeks and that's if you are on TRT or cruising..... Crashing after six weeks of prop seems like a waste of time also. Just my opinion.

Dude ill tell you something one of my bestfriends ran prop at 300mg A DAY for 3weeks and blew the fuck up! He gained 25lbs in 3 weeks ... it was just an expirement
Note: My friend has one arm and was born that way and its 20'inches!

Nicee, what did your friend do for pct, did he need any hcg? I figure the system isnt shut down to long, recovery might be easier

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Never seen 250mg/ml prop... But anyways... Don't waste your time with 3 weeks of prop. The minimum I would do is 6 weeks and that's if you are on TRT or cruising..... Crashing after six weeks of prop seems like a waste of time also. Just my opinion.

What do you mean crashing?

Waste of time and gear unless you high dose it. Or combine it with something else like vinny, mast, maybe tren.

As in your test levels being non existent after cessation of gear and rebooting your own production.

Isnt it easier go recover after 3 weeks rather than 6? How you manage pct is the most important factor i thought?

Isnt it easier go recover after 3 weeks rather than 6? How you manage pct is the most important factor i thought?

Sure it might be easier. But 3 weeks isn't going to do much and you will still have suppressed your levels. Pct is overrated IMO. But what do I know... I'm on TRT... Although I've ran pct plenty of times and also have cycled without and didn't notice a difference.. But back in those days I didn't run bloods either so I can only go by feel.

He went to just 200mg cyp wkly, he used noladex that's it

Sure it might be easier. But 3 weeks isn't going to do much and you will still have suppressed your levels. Pct is overrated IMO. But what do I know... I'm on TRT... Although I've ran pct plenty of times and also have cycled without and didn't notice a difference.. But back in those days I didn't run bloods either so I can only go by feel.

3 weeks should do enough, that is only if you havn't reached your natural potential. How come you say pct is overrated? Shutdown of system means no test, which means no rebuilding from natural catabolism, aka losing gains rapidly. Proper pct should be able to maintain alot of the gains, if you ate enough

oops sorry read it wrong its 10cc/10ml and 100mg not 250mg. id probably do 4-6 weeks. definitely not 3 though. The crash for me after 4 months of cyp was kinda bad so i really dont want to be on that long but i get what your saying a crash is a crash. i supposedly had proper pct certainly didnt seem too help too much for the first few weeks. i can see why some people never come off.

Last edited:
thhis should be in beginner forum

3 weeks is a waste of time imo. might get a good pump at the end of it but wont be enough time on to have the anabolism pay off. takes a lil time to build muscle.
but, yeah, you might put on some water n have good pump after 3 weeks. but it will be fleeting....
-JS

3 weeks is a waste of time imo. might get a good pump at the end of it but wont be enough time on to have the anabolism pay off. takes a lil time to build muscle.
but, yeah, you might put on some water n have good pump after 3 weeks. but it will be fleeting....
-JS

What do u find ideal cycle length bud

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

If your afraid of shutdown steroids might not be your thing.

Never been a fan of short cycles. I think they've always been a waste of time, money and hormones.

for me, short cycles are a waste. The longer the better. Youre mileage may varry. Bottom line. Why come off. If your blood work is good and your still making gains, keep the ball rolling.

3 weeks of prop is useless. I think I'm on solid ground speaking for everyone on that much.

Barring some exceptions that I;m sure will be discussed, anything less than about 12 weeks useless. Too many compounds = useless.

I may be in the minority here but my best cycle was Test only for about 6 months straight at a moderate dose. Again, mileage varries

Cut it back to two weeks. 3 weeks is pushing it. You wanna stay safe.

I agree that it is not worth it. Your body needs time to adapt. Short cycles have an effect and can "work" yet if you are in it for the long run than run a very low dose of either type of test for longer. Otherwise if you are once and done with those 3-4 weeks you will create more of a hormonal disturbance than reap the reward of new muscle.

However, if this short cycle gains you experience than it is more than worth it as long as you stay healthy. And there is nothing wrong with low dosages so don't be afraid start low and work up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity