over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short cycles on TRT ...

anarchocapitalist

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
any of u guys run short cycles on trt between blood work?

what do you run? how do you do it? when do you stop prior to blood test?

i'm getting blood work done early january to qualify for trt.

i was thinking of running 6 weeks of prop/tren/anadrol @ 100mg per day starting in october ending mid november ... then i'd have two weeks in november and all of dec off completely ... my test will be very low by the january blood test to qualify for trt.

then when on trt i'm probably going to get 100-200mg EOW or something my doc is fairly conservative ... probably have a blood test every 3 months to check up how things are doing ... then i'll consider maybe doing 6 weeks of prop/tren/anadrol between blood work tests.

Last edited:
100 a week minimum. Every other week isn't often enough.

I'm on HRT but at this point only go once a year for bloodwork and a check up so I can run long esters right after my bloodwork if I want, but I tend to prefer short esters for most things.

Hey bro thanks for taking the time to reply.

A bit of background. I've been using steroids on/off since '95. In my past I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and lost a testicle and did 3 cycles of chemotherapy. I started to do my own testosterone replacement with 200mg cyp and 200mg test deca. My last shot was a month ago.

200mg Test Deca with a half life of something like 2 weeks wont be fully out of my system until Dec. I've read research papers on google.scholar that a large shot of test deca for TRT replacement can still elevate testosterone levels 8 weeks later.

I was thinking of running a short cycle while I wait for the test deca to fully clear.

Then by Jan my test will be very low considering the whole one nut thing and chemo ruined my natural levels and I'll get TRT.

Between TRT blood work I was going to again run some prop/tren/drol or something.

Last time I ran testosterone cypionate for several months, and I did have both my balls back then, it took 4 months for my testosterone levels to be slightly below normal levels.

Nice that you only have to get bloods once per year.

I assume you were referring to me? It is nice, but it took a while for the endo to get dosage correct and during that time it was monthly visits and bloodwork. Then went to every other month, then every 6 months, and finally once a year. It took time, but it is nice now.

any of u guys run short cycles on trt between blood work?
what do you run? how do you do it? when do you stop prior to blood test?

I dont bother nowadays, but if i was going to, heres my take.

I have to get bloods every 3 months, clearence times of the hormone are the easy part and can be calculated. As i have stated before my priority would be making sure my RBCs, hemo etc are kept in range - nothing will make a doc/endo pull you off TRT faster than raised numbers in that area.

So, i would be donating blood every 12 weeks for a start (something that i actually do anyway).

Then, i would run my actual Test at whatever my Endo/doc had me prescribed at (im currently prescribed 125mg T Enth every week) then i would run along side it for 8 weeks maximum (starting straight after my 3 monthly blood draw) either of the following -

Tren A - between 300 & 500/week
Masteron - between 300 & 500/week
NPP - between 400 & 700/week

All dosages would obviously reflect previous usage and experience. You could also combine 2 of the above but at a lower doasge.

Orals i simply wouldnt bother with, but this is just me as im over 40 and can do without the extra sides.

The above along with perfect nutrition and good consistant training should allow for a couple of growth cycles a year, for example a winter bulker and a summer cutter maybe!?

I havnt detailed ancileries that would be needed as they should be a given!

Just my opinion anyway - hope it make sense:)

I dont bother nowadays, but if i was going to, heres my take.

I have to get bloods every 3 months, clearence times of the hormone are the easy part and can be calculated. As i have stated before my priority would be making sure my RBCs, hemo etc are kept in range - nothing will make a doc/endo pull you off TRT faster than raised numbers in that area.

So, i would be donating blood every 12 weeks for a start (something that i actually do anyway).

Then, i would run my actual Test at whatever my Endo/doc had me prescribed at (im currently prescribed 125mg T Enth every week) then i would run along side it for 8 weeks maximum (starting straight after my 3 monthly blood draw) either of the following -

Tren A - between 300 & 500/week
Masteron - between 300 & 500/week
NPP - between 400 & 700/week

All dosages would obviously reflect previous usage and experience. You could also combine 2 of the above but at a lower doasge.

Orals i simply wouldnt bother with, but this is just me as im over 40 and can do without the extra sides.

The above along with perfect nutrition and good consistant training should allow for a couple of growth cycles a year, for example a winter bulker and a summer cutter maybe!?

I havnt detailed ancileries that would be needed as they should be a given!

Just my opinion anyway - hope it make sense:)

So less experience
Npp 75mg/eod
Mast 75mg/eod
Test C 400mg/wk <-------(100mg/wk TRT dose)
probably throw in anavar & winni oral for 8 wks

ran right after bloodwork for 16 weeks leaving a extremely safe buffer of 2 months before next schedule bloodwork.

And, of course have AI and Anti-prolactins on hand

I don't have much knowledge on this. Is this really beneficial. Having any side-effects or not?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner