over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short Cycles vs Long Cycle

smarino

Registered
Hi I am 33 years old been lifting for 15 years and never cycled before even though I did many research on this subject...I pride for many years to be natural but age is getting to me. My stats: 175lbs 5'7 bf:around 12%
Even though I am not adding muscle my strength is increasing if I bulk I add body fat and when I cut loose some of the hard earned muscle as well. With the strength I feel need to be bigger my goal is to add about 10-15 lbs of muscle while bring my body fat around 7-8% so basically stay at 175-180lbs leaner.
I recently because of lack of sex drive checked with my doctor and run a test and my testosterone was in the low normal around 350...
I was chocked I would not have noticed without the lab work and decided first to try OTC natural test boosters so I am on this now still training heavy and will retest in a month to see if these combos raise it. I will be glad to share this info..
My plan if these did not work I want to try a short cycle
the 2x4 cycle
using Deca 300 and test cyp 600 for 2 weeks
HCG after for 2 weeks
then repeat the same cycle again
and finish with PCT clomid and Aromasin..

The idea is to hit the receptors for 2 weeks before saturation then stop steroid and kick start the natural hormone production. After they return to normal hit it again

What do you think about short cycles and their effectiveness, I choose Deca to help my joint since I have some problems.Do you stay with the same Test Deca when you repeat or go with others AS
Any ideas or advise greatly appreciated

smarino;940805[B said:
]Hi I am 33 years old been lifting for 15 years [/B]and never cycled before even though I did many research on this subject...I pride for many years to be natural but age is getting to me. My stats: 175lbs 5'7 bf:around 12%
Even though I am not adding muscle my strength is increasing if I bulk I add body fat and when I cut loose some of the hard earned muscle as well. With the strength I feel need to be bigger my goal is to add about 10-15 lbs of muscle while bring my body fat around 7-8% so basically stay at 175-180lbs leaner.
I recently because of lack of sex drive checked with my doctor and run a test and my testosterone was in the low normal around 350...
I was chocked I would not have noticed without the lab work and decided first to try OTC natural test boosters so I am on this now still training heavy and will retest in a month to see if these combos raise it. I will be glad to share this info..
the 2x4 cycle
HCG after for 2 weeks

The idea is to hit the receptors for 2 weeks before saturation then stop steroid and kick start the natural hormone production. After they return to normal hit it again
What do you think about short cycles and their effectiveness, I choose Deca to help my joint since I have some problems.Do you stay with the same Test Deca when you repeat or go with others AS

So you've been lifting for 15 years and weigh 175?

You add fat because of your diet.

2 week cycle?!?!:banghead:

Your receptors will not be saturated after 2 weeks :banghead:
Did you read any information provided on this board before you posted this thread, or did you just post this after you joined? Not trying to be a dick, but this is ridiculous and should first of all be in the beginners forum. Secondly, READ THE RULES, nobody is going to tell you how to run your cycle.

Use the search function and you will find ALL the information you need

:delete::delete::delete:

Dude; all your going to do is wreak havek on yourself with that..Do some homework 1st man..I've read for 2+ yrs and never heard of anything close to that! How about 300mgs test for 10wks with pct for 1st cycle?

Wrong forum and you really need to do a lot more research based on your cycle suggestion.

Hi I am 33 years old been lifting for 15 years and never cycled before even though I did many research on this subject...I pride for many years to be natural but age is getting to me. My stats: 175lbs 5'7 bf:around 12%
the 2x4 cycle
HCG after for 2 weeks

:banghead:

by short cycle, i assumed you meant 6 to 8 weeks. You are worried about your natural test production in the first part of the post, well i guarantee you that yo-yo'ing your hormone levels even for only two weeks is certainly not going to help your natural production.

I am not really sure how else to answer this question.

I am surprised so far how many negative feedback and attacks on this...If you have nothing constructive to say or why to back this up please do not reply...

To answer you Osiris this is a 9 week cycle and only 4 utilize AS.

I am surprised if the responses I got so far never heard of this 2x4 stack you think beginner section will help?????

I am not looking how to run the cycle but comment on the 2x4 stack advantages disadvantages....

Hey man, nobody is trying to be a dick to you here. You need to read the rules of the forum. We are all protective of this place as we spend a lot of time here and have a lot of friends on this board.

I have been lifting for several decades and have never heard of what you are talking about. Please check out the beginners forum, do some research and listen to what people are saying.

I hope you stick around and learn my friend. There are a lot of great guys/gals on this board that can help you achieve your goals!

I am surprised so far how many negative feedback and attacks on this...If you have nothing constructive to say or why to back this up please do not reply...

I am surprised if the responses I got so far never heard of this 2x4 stack you think beginner section will help?????

I am not looking how to run the cycle but comment on the 2x4 stack advantages disadvantages....

Really? Did you expect guys to come here and say "OMG this is greatest idea ever!!! I think 2 week cycles are great so my receptors don't get saturated!!!" Get outta here, 2 weeks and they're saturated? Have you done any research on aas?

You want some advice, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

This should be in the beginners forum for 1 simple reason, YOU WANT TO RUN A 2 WEEK CYCLE :banghead:

You are a beginner, therefore your posts/threads should be concentrated in the beginners forum. I tried to find this 2x4 stack and couldn't find anything on it. If you had used the search function, you would have seen that most gains aren't realized until around week 4 of continual use. But, it's your body, F it up if you want. Just don't come back on this board and complain about it!

Here is the best advice you will get: HIRE A TRAINER FROM THIS SITE (PHIL HERNON, ALEX AZARIAN, MAINEVENT, SHELBY) plenty to choose from and they know exactly what they're doing. Take ALL the guess work out of it and let them get you where you need to be

I answered your question about what i thought. Let me try to do it better.

This is all my opinion but i believe longer, more reasonable cycles are easier. I believe a lot of problems are caused by the constant yo-yo'ing up and down. I think that is one of the major disadvantages. Also, you are using a long ester on both deca and on test so after you few week break, the hormones wont have fully cleared your body, so your body will still be trying to achieve homeostasis and then BAM you are throw another 600 mg test and 300mg deca into it.

If i was evaluating cycles at your age, which i am right around, i would go with something very simple and longer duration. I am not even sure that at 175lbs i would take over 500mg test and certainly not an anabolic.

I answered your question about what i thought. Let me try to do it better.

This is all my opinion but i believe longer, more reasonable cycles are easier. I believe a lot of problems are caused by the constant yo-yo'ing up and down. I think that is one of the major disadvantages. Also, you are using a long ester on both deca and on test so after you few week break, the hormones wont have fully cleared your body, so your body will still be trying to achieve homeostasis and then BAM you are throw another 600 mg test and 300mg deca into it.

If i was evaluating cycles at your age, which i am right around, i would go with something very simple and longer duration. I am not even sure that at 175lbs i would take over 500mg test and certainly not an anabolic.

:yeahthat: At 175, I would be trying gain as much as I could naturally. Seriously, 15 yrs of lifting and 175, either you aren't going for size or you don't know what you're doing with your diet. Either way, HIRE A TRAINER.

welcome to pm.If I was u i'd search blast and cruise 4on 2off thats about the closest thing you will find here bro.google cycle for pennies very good read.later

:yeahthat: At 175, I would be trying gain as much as I could naturally. Seriously, 15 yrs of lifting and 175, either you aren't going for size or you don't know what you're doing with your diet. Either way, HIRE A TRAINER.

mabey he is 4'6" and 175 lbs :p

mabey he is 4'6" and 175 lbs :p

He actually said in his opening post that he is 5'7 175 at roughly 12%bf (everyones estimated bf)

the 2x4 cycle
HCG after for 2 weeks

On that note it's time to go downstairs and make some food... I think I am gonna do some homemade chicken kebabs :banghead:

the 2x4 cycle
HCG after for 2 weeks

The idea behind short cycles is to hit it hard with short-acting esters for no longer than 30 days. It takes one to two weeks for full shutdown to occur and another couple weeks for testicular atrophy to set in. Testicular function, rather than restoration of LH levels, is the hard part of recovery and the premise of short cycles is that you can achieve gains with rapid HPTA recovery and minimize the need for ancillary drugs like HCG.

Your suggested version of a short cycle is absolutely horrible. Using Deca is simply not possible on one of these cycles. The decanoate ester has far too long of a half-life to make it practical for these cycles and cypionate is a bad idea as well. If you take 300mg of deca and 600mg test cyp on week 2 you will still have a suppressive dose in your system 5 weeks later. So, your two weeks of HCG use will be wasted and you will still be shutdown.

Short cycle's which would work:

50mg test prop + 50mg tren ace/day for 28 days.

50mg test prop + 50mg NPP/day for 20 days and then 100mg test prop/day through day 28.

50mg test prop + 50mg masteron/day for 28 days.

Whether short cycles are effective or wasteful is not something I have enough experience with to argue. But, if you are determined to do one, then using anything other than orals, suspensions, propionates, acetates, and possibly phenylpropionate esters is counterproductive.

-zaosha

:delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete:
:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
I thought he was going to say like 6 to 8 weeks of prop for a short cycle.

Wrong forum to ask questions. Stay around and to do more research.

175 at 12% is not bad at all for someone 5'7" and all natural. Many guys on juice don't do this..... So good job your body thanks you for being natural for so long. Do some more research into cycling tho, also take the correct steps to protect your heart.

Esters too long for that - orals or test suspension for cycle that short. You should study more on this subject.

You'll be better off to start with a longer cycle to get to know how your body works before getting too complicated.

Esters too long for that - orals or test suspension for cycle that short. You should study more on this subject.

You'll be better off to start with a longer cycle to get to know how your body works before getting too complicated.

Maybe oral AND test susp, but NEVER oral OR.

(Only possibility is if it was like M1T or something, but even there, it's a poor choice unless you have a legit reason to have orals only)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131