over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short cycles vs. Long cycles

I can see 4 weekers being good if you blast and cruise. 8 weeks is my sweet spot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Keep mine to about 16 weeks. it takes about 3 weeks before most drugs serum levels are stable. 2 weeks seems way to short! But just my opinion.

Keep mine to about 16 weeks. it takes about 3 weeks before most drugs serum levels are stable. 2 weeks seems way to short! But just my opinion.

4 weeks of tren a and dbol could bring some good gains but if you not cruising too much fluctuation in hormone levels imo. 2 weeks even on the shortest esters seems pointless

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I thought 9 mnths was a long cycle, just change things up every 10-12 weeks?. Blast, cut, cruize then trt doses.

Started out 10 wks, then 12wks. then 16wks, now going for 20wks. We will see how it goes. I guess its just a natural progression thing.

I don't know how anyone gets good results from 4 week cycles or blasts.
Even on short acting gear, 4 weeks is when things just start rockin'.
I suppose some AAS like tren I begin to feel strength improvements with at the end of the first week,
but I still feel that the 4th week is really the best week or the beginning of the best weeks.

I thought 9 mnths was a long cycle, just change things up every 10-12 weeks?. Blast, cut, cruize then trt doses.

Poor wording on my title selection. A better 1 might have been. Do you keep more gains and have less sides on shorter cycles?

i always had my worst sides starting out but they subside weeks past week 8 except for tren, my cardio goes to hell.

I came here expecting a discussion about 6mo cycles lol... 12 weeks is like an average cycle...

Back in my last competative years i tried short cycles for 12 months ranging from anywhere from 2 weeks up to 6 weeks.

For 2 week blasts it would usually be very high dose Prop/Tren/Winny and for the 6 week blasts its would be 4 weeks 1g Sust followed by 2 weeks 100mg/day Prop only.

All i will say is i went back to longer low dosage courses after alot of trial and error;)

I might be pulling this out of my ass because i can't find the article anymore. But I remember reading about an olympic lifting coach having his athletes on very low dose tren (20mg ED or something of that sort) for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off year round with excellent results. About a pound of dry weight added each of the 2 week cycles.

I am a fan of low dose tren as it is. But this interested me. I'll see if I can dig it up. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about feel free to chime in.

But other than that I don't think running anything for less than 8 weeks of short ester stuff would yield terribly good gains. Especially if you are not cruising.

Last edited:
Poor wording on my title selection. A better 1 might have been. Do you keep more gains and have less sides on shorter cycles?

The only thing that plays with my gains is macros.
I up my dosage in heavy feeding mnths but come summer I use maintenence dosages due to being more active and lower calories. [Primo]
I will actually rebound on trt dosages in the fall due to increased feeding.
Sides ? only on tren.

I tend to find the more I eat and the more gear I do the bigger I get:D:D But not really any sides... hairshedding/gyno but I take care of that...

I prefer longer cycles even if they are more moderately dosed. Gains seem easier to retain too.

With longer cycles you get gains that you can retain well.....thts had been my experience so far..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws