over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

short cycles vs long?

igffag

Registered
Supposing one is cruising on test year around, what would your opinion be on cycles? Like the typical 8-12 week long ester cycles with the same amount of time "off" or short 3-6 week cycles with 3-6 weeks off between cycles? Which do you feel would make better gains? keep in mind if I done real short cycles i wouldnt' be 'crashing' coming off because of the trt

Supposing one is cruising on test year around, what would your opinion be on cycles? Like the typical 8-12 week long ester cycles with the same amount of time "off" or short 3-6 week cycles with 3-6 weeks off between cycles? Which do you feel would make better gains? keep in mind if I done real short cycles i wouldnt' be 'crashing' coming off because of the trt

If I were cruising for life, I would run a 12-14 week cyle, take 2 weeks off, run an 8 week shorter esterd cycle, take two weeks off, then run another 8 week cycle of completely different short estered compounds and cruise for 12-16 weeks and start over.

Lol, some may very seriously disagree with that, but I am dreaming, leave me the fuck alone!:D

What i have picked up is that you should stay on cycle until you get to the size that you want to be. If gains stop, up your dose.

Obviously your diet and training should be spot on first and you shouldn't stay on AAS or increase your dose if it is detrimental to your health.

Obviously this is just what i have taken onboard. You should listen to the more experienced guys over me :)

For me, i just stay on my 100mg test cyp HRT doseage every week and then run 12-16 week cycles. I know it is time to go back on by using bloodwork and making sure everything gets back to normal.

I normally like to keep the cycle going until i stop making gains(normally between 12-16 weeks) and then stop. This has worked for me since i have been on HRT.

another though i was considering, i've read alot of bodybuilders don't do high dosed test(personally i like 1000-1200mg/week), but I've never been below 500 except till now for cruising. Ive seen cycles like 400mg/week with something like 1000mg/eq and 600mg/tren or something down those lines. Whats everyones opinion on keeping the test low and other drugs higher than "typical"?

I just don't see the point in running high dose AAS stacks unless I was competitive at a high level or trying to get there. Cruising all year on >500 test with 1 -2 grams of other AAS for 12 - 16 weeks is gonna take a toll sooner or later!

Are you a competitive bodybuilder?

I just don't see the point in running high dose AAS stacks unless I was competitive at a high level or trying to get there. Cruising all year on >500 test with 1 -2 grams of other AAS for 12 - 16 weeks is gonna take a toll sooner or later!

:yeahthat:
-JS

If I were cruising for life, I would run a 12-14 week cyle, take 2 weeks off, run an 8 week shorter esterd cycle, take two weeks off, then run another 8 week cycle of completely different short estered compounds and cruise for 12-16 weeks and start over.

Lol, some may very seriously disagree with that, but I am dreaming, leave me the fuck alone!:D

somehow I doubt your receptors will have been cleared enough to run a 12 week cycle and then only cruise for 2 weeks before going back on a blast. Your gains will stall severely IMO

I really never understood that logic... I just see it repeated over and over.
Please take this as just another opinion (not trying to offend you here)...
When i hear something like that i hear:
"It's not ok to be bigger and more ripped just to walk down the street, have guys envy you and girls want you and feel confident because it might compromise your health... but it's ok to compromise your health if you're gonna wear some speedos, oil yourself up, pose in front of 7 old men called 'judges' and half the audience who's cheering for you to show your shredded glutes are gay... because in the end you get a $2 trophy"

If i were single it would make more sense to me to compromise my health to get laid all the time and look cool on the street and feel confident, rather than the second option :)

"It's not ok to be bigger and more ripped just to walk down the street, have guys envy you and girls want you and feel confident because it might compromise your health... but it's ok to compromise your health if you're gonna wear some speedos, oil yourself up, pose in front of 7 old men called 'judges' and half the audience who's cheering for you to show your shredded glutes are gay... because in the end you get a $2 trophy"

If i were single it would make more sense to me to compromise my health to get laid all the time and look cool on the street and feel confident, rather than the second option :)

Dude you've got a way with words. :D But I totally agree. To each his own and I've competed before, but how long is someone actually on stage posing maybe 10 min. ? Grams of drugs and weeks of dieting all for 10 min of posing and in the end a panel of guys some who have never lifted deciding your fate. Point is your body has no idea why you are taking drugs.

Dont go by weeks or cycle outlines. Everyone is unique and your body has no idea what time is in terms of weeks or months. Run a specific dose for a specific time based on your personal dictations (health, goals, lifestyle, etc). Be safe, smart and realistic about what youre trying to achieve. Good luck.

Great post buselmo, I completely agree with you, our priorities may differ greatly, and for one it's worth it for the trophy and for the other it's worth it for the "feel".

aadab arz hai..very well said,

for t hose of you on trt, how long do you move down to trt doses before you blast again?

also, what length cycle do you guys prefer running?

post of the fucking year. I have never agreed so much

No offense taken at all. For me, I am a little older and have a family to take care of. I am approaching my 40s and don't want to risk things I may have risked a few years back so my point of view is a little different. I completely understand what you are saying, but from my point of view, I hate to see anyone hurt themselves if it is not needed. I am not saying the OP is doing that... I do know that diet, rest and training can make a huge difference and I know a lot of fellas get on a heavy cycle and kinda let the other stuff slide a little... Again, not saying anyone who responded to this post is doing this.

I think myself and a lot of others here are into bodybuilding for a reason. I just don't get why anyone would jump into a heavy cycle before exhausting all other measures. I am not real experienced like a lot of guys here are so I guess I may be a little naive at times!:eek:

Totally agree with you Habibi!!!! :)

im agree with you bro

It depends on your goals. If you want to look like something close to the magazines then 3.5 - 4 grams total a week + hgh 5iudaily forever. I would only go off for monetary reasons.

For example, 2-3 grams test e/week, 3-4 50 grams anadrol or 50-60 grams dbol/week, 5-10 iu hgh daily. That should get you close to the magazine look. Probably underestimating the dosage though lol.

Never stop the hgh. Never.

Great post!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity