advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short ester vs long ester , is there really a difference??

Who's this Ester chick I keep hearing about? She must be really hot if she's getting this much attention ;)

i have used lots of different types of test and can notice differences in some of them, more so feel.

i think you notice the differences much more at lower dose then higher dose.
getting ready for an event probably your doses are higher thus less noticeable then at other times. in these sort of case maybe esters that allow for higher mgs in normal solvent ratios etc would help as easier to shoot more...??

you can control estrogen by with other stuff so who really cares "bloating" as you are already deialing with that.

the biggest difference i notice in esters is acne.

Can an ester itself cause side effects? I feel the ace ester gives me heartburn a lot easier. Whether it be test or tren. Not trying to get spoon fed as I've researched this and I get nothing.

I don’t know I’ve never seen the point personally in injecting long esters everyday, I have personally never done it and never plan to, the only longish ester I’ll pin is sust EOD I feel I get the most out of it doing that but anything else what’s the point? IMO

I prefer long esters and can’t tell any difference in body comp. maybe that’s me but it works.

Can an ester itself cause side effects? I feel the ace ester gives me heartburn a lot easier. Whether it be test or tren. Not trying to get spoon fed as I've researched this and I get nothing.
I knew a guy who couldn’t do test e because he kept having a bad reaction to it more than likely it was something from his source and possibly the carrier oil

After 20+ yrs of being “on” test, I can definitely tell a difference in Prop and Enth/Cyp. I no longer use Enth/Cyp.....ever. I don’t know if I’m just more prone to water retention than some, but all things being the same (diet/training) I will hold a good 10-12 pounds more water with Enth/Cyp than I do on Prop. This 10-12 pounds always sits in my abs most noticeably. As I get older, looking good/lean is more important to me than being huge, so keeping my abs and overall definition year round is my goal. Even with AI’s, I just can’t seem to accomplish this with long ester test. I stopped fighting it and just went with what works for me. I’m 219-220 right now and lean. If I started Enth today and kept everything else the same, I’d be around 230 in 12-14 days and my abs would be damn near gone. Why?? I have no idea, but I’m done trying to figure it out.

I feel that short esters work a little better for me. If I had to guess it’s because I’m pinning every day and thinking about it. So it’s probably purely placebo. The main reason I run short ester for a comp is very simply this. We are constantly switching things in and out. Upping doses and changing doses. I react quicker to these changes in a short ester. Also you never know when a drug you have ran 100 times before starts giving you sides. With short esters it’s easier to eliminate which drug is doing what.

And I'm still getting nothing. The ester ITSELF. Can it alone cause a side effect?

Completely unheard of? I find it odd that when I start runnin "ace" my heartburn ramps up.

I absolutely get different side effects with the same drug but different esters

After 20+ yrs of being “on” test, I can definitely tell a difference in Prop and Enth/Cyp. I no longer use Enth/Cyp.....ever. I don’t know if I’m just more prone to water retention than some, but all things being the same (diet/training) I will hold a good 10-12 pounds more water with Enth/Cyp than I do on Prop. This 10-12 pounds always sits in my abs most noticeably. As I get older, looking good/lean is more important to me than being huge, so keeping my abs and overall definition year round is my goal. Even with AI’s, I just can’t seem to accomplish this with long ester test. I stopped fighting it and just went with what works for me. I’m 219-220 right now and lean. If I started Enth today and kept everything else the same, I’d be around 230 in 12-14 days and my abs would be damn near gone. Why?? I have no idea, but I’m done trying to figure it out.
Bro, possibly estrogen related and are you using the exact same test doses(prop vs eth/cyp)...alot of guys run lower doses with shorter esters

I stick to long esters myself and usually only pin 1x a week if I can(longer ester the better Test U etc)

They all have a two part pharmacokinetic, which is even more complicated by the carrier itself. There is the early release where most of the hormone is released, then there is the late where the remainder trickles out. Most of the time, for consistency, you time adminstration on the early release.

Like propionate, for an early release, has peak of twelve hours up then twelve hours down. That's the bulk of it, with a small tail for the remainder. Again, the particular carrier oil also contributes to this, in particular.

So the question is about microcycling. We see that propionate and acetate have peak cycles of a day. It's about periodization, transience, peaks, an so on. Daily short esters are not even "consistant" in levels as they have transience to them. But you see, normally a man has a daily cycle anyways; however, SBHG extends the life of the testosterone. How do you want your peaks? Transience.

I am a short esters guy no evidence but just feel like they work better.

For guys that get pip how fast do you push the plunger? Always gone slow never had any pip.

How do guys feel about tne, useful for any purpose other than pre workout? Would adding it actually yield gains like a similar dosage of prop or is it too Short? Would such a short acting compound affect health negativity like an eqilavent dosage of prop or enan?

i prefer test prop over test E.. i just feel better and ive used the same injection frequency with both (EOD)

I am a short esters guy no evidence but just feel like they work better.

For guys that get pip how fast do you push the plunger? Always gone slow never had any pip.

How do guys feel about tne, useful for any purpose other than pre workout? Would adding it actually yield gains like a similar dosage of prop or is it too Short? Would such a short acting compound affect health negativity like an eqilavent dosage of prop or enan?
I'll do tne a few hours before I fuck. And as a pwo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear