over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

short info on IGF

>Now the problem with IGF is that some proteolytic enzymes will break down the

>Adding insulin into the stack inhibits these proteolytic enyzymes and thus
>keep IGF-1 levels increased and active in your body giving yourself
>better growth potential.

IGF binding proteins _inhibit_ the activities of IGF. This is reviewed in:

McCusker RH, Clemmons DR. 1992. The insulin-like growth factor binding proteins: structure and biological functions. In: The Insulin-Like Growth Factors (Ed. P. Schofield), Oxford Univ Press, p. 110-150.

Here are some facts:

Half-life of free IGF-1 in blood: < 10 minutes
Half-life of IGF-1 bound to IGFBP1: 10 minutes
Half-life of IGF-1 bound to IGFBP2: 10 minutes
Half-life of IGF-1 bound to IGFBP3: > 6 hours, when bound as
part of an IGF1/IGFBP3/
acid-labile protein
complex

In short one may want to consider taking insulin right after training and no more then 1iu per 25lbs, example :200 lb male should not exceed 8 ius of insulin in one shot.

It is best to use insulin for no longer then 30 days on 30 days off and it is best to use IGF this way as well

so how would the timing of the two work???
say u finish the workout at 3pm, and take ure 8iu slin, proposing its -R then u wait the 30min, and what, maybe 5 min b4 u eat take the igf???
i have some on order and id like to know how to time this as well
will be doing 25mcg midday(post WO) and 25mcg right b4 bed( not eating after im hopes of leaning out more)
frk

Lots of people on anabolic review and anabolic minds have experience with this. All that have tried IGF-1 LR3 conbined with slin say it did NOT make a siginificant difference from IGF-1 LR3 alone. Also the IGF-1 increases insulin sensativity so its harder to control and easier to go hypo. You are MUCH better off going 4 on IGF-1 LR3 4 off, and while off do slin. Why LOOK for a bigger BANG with them together when its really not gonna happen, when you can go slow and steady alternating them and get much better consistent results with no stagnation. Also any bodyfat you gain from the slin 4 weeks will be reduced when switch to IGF-1 LR3. Most of those guys with experience with this also LOVE to use it during PCT as they actually keep GAINING average 1-4lbs and LOSE bodyfat.

IMO this is the perfect bridge, you keep all your gains, you stay lean, you keep growing, and it doesnt effect your HPTA so you will be able to recover. I might give IGF-1 a try sometime next year and see how i like it at a very low dose, if you go too high, the excess binds to your intestines = GH gut, which is why il probably NEVER go above 60mcg per day TOPS with IGF-1 EVER.

TooPowerful4u said:
Lots of people on anabolic review and anabolic minds have experience with this. All that have tried IGF-1 LR3 conbined with slin say it did NOT make a siginificant difference from IGF-1 LR3 alone. Also the IGF-1 increases insulin sensativity so its harder to control and easier to go hypo. You are MUCH better off going 4 on IGF-1 LR3 4 off, and while off do slin. Why LOOK for a bigger BANG with them together when its really not gonna happen, when you can go slow and steady alternating them and get much better consistent results with no stagnation. Also any bodyfat you gain from the slin 4 weeks will be reduced when switch to IGF-1 LR3. Most of those guys with experience with this also LOVE to use it during PCT as they actually keep GAINING average 1-4lbs and LOSE bodyfat.

IMO this is the perfect bridge, you keep all your gains, you stay lean, you keep growing, and it doesnt effect your HPTA so you will be able to recover. I might give IGF-1 a try sometime next year and see how i like it at a very low dose, if you go too high, the excess binds to your intestines = GH gut, which is why il probably NEVER go above 60mcg per day TOPS with IGF-1 EVER.

nice follow..i likey what i see here...input welcome

Is that info on the older original IGF
or is the newer research drug IGF-1 LR3 (aka IGTROPIN)
I beleive the IGF1 is the old stuff?? And this newr Improved version
is suppose to be a Lot longer acting -stable etc

The last one is IGF-1 LR3 (newer). Half-life of IGF-1 bound to IGFBP3: > 6 hours, when bound as part of an IGF1/IGFBP3/.

They DO still use regular IGF-1 for site growth properties for lagging bodyparts and it does work pretty well from what i understand. Also known as LuIGF-1.

ADD: lil tidbit. You are best off shooting ANY form of IGF-1 post workout as receptors are upgraded and highest percentage will be absorbed there. You do not want excess IGF-1 traveling cuase it binds to intenstines causing GH gut. Also the reason you dont want to shoot it sub-q, not to mention most of the "non-responders" coincidentally shoot it sub-q and overall most people have seen better results IM in the muscle they just trained.

TooPowerful4u said:

Thats good thinking, and Id add to do gh on the 4wk off with the slin.
And basically Id also run it with the IGF1, so youd pretty much be on gh the whole 8wk cycle(4on/4off). So youd have the fat burning effect of the gh to combat the slin shuttling fat to fat cells-and the slin would compensate for the insulin sensitivity from the gh.

Id also agree no need for the slin with the igf. Too unpredictable with the increased sensitivity from the igf. As rAJJ mentioned, it seems the igf works remarkably without the slin, with everyone who uses name brand IGTROPIN. The R3 version has a half life of 16hrs, I believe. Thats not a problem that requires tinkering, IMO.

I HAVE A "FRIEND" WHO JUST STARTED IGF-1R3 YESTERDAY.

THIS COOL BASTARD IS USING TEST @ 500MGS AND EATS CLEAN. THE IGF1R3 WILL BE USED ALONE...AS IN..WITHOUT GH OR INSULIN. I'LL LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HIS RESULTS ARE. 30MCG AM...30MCG EVENING.

SINCE THIS INDIVIDUAL USES LITTLE IN THE WAY OF SUPPLEMENTS WE WILL SEE CLEARLY WHAT IF ANY EFFECTS TRANSPIRE. [WHAT A LITTLE EXPIRIMENTOR HE IS!!] :D

I think 'your friend' called me all excited about starting up this cycle.
I cant wait to hear results... ;)

I would like to know how long is the igf1 r3 good for once it is mixed. Also i have a friend that used some from *** and liked what it was dooing. the reason i ask is because it comes in a 1 mg bottle so i just wanted to make not to waste $$ if it does not last long. Thanks to all

immortal said:
I would like to know how long is the igf1 r3 good for once it is mixed. Also i have a friend that used some from *** and liked what it was dooing. the reason i ask is because it comes in a 1 mg bottle so i just wanted to make not to waste $$ if it does not last long. Thanks to all

Buy the IGTROPIN; comes in 10 100mcg vials, so you can mix them as you go along. Plus its the most guaranteed legit brand.

Good info bbb and tp4u.... I like the idea of a bridge with igf and also the alternating of igf and slin.

YEAH, HE'S A FRIENDLY BASTARD, MIKE.

MikeS said:
I think 'your friend' called me all excited about starting up this cycle.
I cant wait to hear results... ;)

I'LL SEND YOU A PIC AND YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear