over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short NPP Cycle?

greaser13

Registered
Question for those NOT on TRT or doing a blast & cruise: My cycle history is mild (test, EQ, orals) and I always run a proper PCT and use HCG on cycle. It takes me longer to recover now, but my latest bloodwork had my testosterone at 911ng/dl. I'm 44 so I'm happy with those numbers.

Anyway, I was thinking of trying NPP for the first time. I've always shied away from 19nors because of how bad the suppression is, but I like that it's safe on the hairline and helps with the joints and has low androgenic sides relative to testosterone.

So I was thinking of maybe a 300mg/week NPP with lowish test (maybe 200/week of prop) and possibly throwing some var in there as well, and keeping the whole cycle to about 8 weeks, with HCG on cycle and an AI if needed. I'd be looking to add and keep about 8 pounds of LBM.

Does it sound worth it? Of is the recovery from NPP so bad that I'll spend the summer in a low T and clomid induced depression and lose it all? :eek:

Well.. NPP is short acting... Along with your prop.. So suppression is going to happen regardless but will be a bit more mild than if you deca.. So if your not going to do trt then you will have a period, as you know, where your trying to recover your natural levels..

That being said, I love NPP .. It's one of my favorites by far.. You'll be happy with it I'm sure..

Well.. NPP is short acting... Along with your prop.. So suppression is going to happen regardless but will be a bit more mild than if you deca.. So if your not going to do trt then you will have a period, as you know, where your trying to recover your natural levels..

That being said, I love NPP .. It's one of my favorites by far.. You'll be happy with it I'm sure..

Was thinking the same thing. I love NPP as well, short acting and does exactly what it's supposed to do when you get legit NPP.

OP, make sure you go with a trusted source as some pass off test p as NPP.
My shoulders blow donkey dicks, but when I add NPP at 300mg/week they round out nicely (at least in my mind lol)

Npp is great. One of my favorite compounds

Adding this to my next cycle along with Test-P and Mast.

IMO that's the odd thing about NPP.. its supposed to be short acting but I don't really "feel" it til about Week #6 or so.....and I'm talking the 500mg+ range... I love the drug but its the volume that turns me off

IMO that's the odd thing about NPP.. its supposed to be short acting but I don't really "feel" it til about Week #6 or so.....and I'm talking the 500mg+ range... I love the drug but its the volume that turns me off
Yeah I'm the opposite brother I'll run 600-800mgs week of Npp and I can feel it right out of the gates...I keep my test between 500-750 with it also...That being said legit NPP is fing awesome...

Another npp fan here. Love how fast acting and effective it is. I think you will like what you have planned OP.

Yeah, I know there's no way around supression, unfortunately! But suppression from 19nors is a lot more severe than from standard test or DHT derived compounds. Mostly, I wanted to see if a short, 8 week cycle would be "worth it," meaning assuming my training and diet are on point, could I gain enough during 8 weeks to keep most of my gains during the long suppression that follows.

Have you ever run it solo or with low test? Can you tell how the NPP effects you vs the other compounds you're taking?

Was thinking the same thing. I love NPP as well, short acting and does exactly what it's supposed to do when you get legit NPP.

My shoulders blow donkey dicks, but when I add NPP at 300mg/week they round out nicely (at least in my mind lol)
Yea I tried it for the first time on my last cycle and did absolutely nothing for me. I'm sure it was prop or some kind of test but definitely not Npp. Now I'm looking to try it again for my next run but I'm not sure who to trust. Npp is cheap to make I don't understand why they would fake it. I can't blame the sponsor because after all the raw supplier could of shafted him

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yea I tried it for the first time on my last cycle and did absolutely nothing for me. I'm sure it was prop or some kind of test but definitely not Npp. Now I'm looking to try it again for my next run but I'm not sure who to trust. Npp is cheap to make I don't understand why they would fake it. I can't blame the sponsor because after all the raw supplier could of shafted him

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That really sucks. Probably bad raws, since it's relatively inexpensive as you mentioned. I've never done NPP, but I've had good luck with board sponsor Stealth, which recently renamed itself Oxford Labs. I've used their prop, cyp, and EQ as well as Tbol and Var, all with good results. Their injectables were all very smooth. If I end up running NPP it'll be from them as well. Be sure to let them know I referred you if you try their stuff! Quick turnaround and great packaging too!

Another npp fan here. Love how fast acting and effective it is. I think you will like what you have planned OP.

That's good to hear. Do you feel like you recovered OK from it? Was the PCT brutal?

I've got one jacked up shoulder and some elbow pain. I hear it's great for the joints so I'm looking forward to that aspect of it!

I've used board sponsor Stealth for other stuff (they're called Oxlabs now) and I've had good luck with their other compounds. Their NPP has a good rep.

:delete:

May want to make sure your npp isn't deca. By the end of week two of npp I'm full blown. Shoulder rounded out, strength going up etc.

:delete:

May want to make sure your npp isn't deca. By the end of week two of npp I'm full blown. Shoulder rounded out, strength going up etc.
100% agreed!!

It's a pretty amazing compound. Inject 100 mg in morning, have oily skin by night. Wake up fuller the next day, and lifts go up in a few days. That's the definition of NPP.

Npp has been great. I've run it twice. I've done mon,wed, fri and eod. I didn't notice a difference. There was a sponsor that had it at 200mg/ml but is gone now. I wish other's provided it like that, but it does seem to crash easier at that concentration.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws