newyboy1

Registered
Hey bro's , just after a bit of advise.. Im currently on Cycle,

D-Bol - 50mg / day
Test-e 750mg Week
Deca - 400mg week
t3 - 50mg daily
aromasin - 12.5mg daily

Im in week 5 , and im starting to feel real short of breath when trying to do simple things , walk up stairs and just running around i get puffed and have to get my breath back..

Iam thinking my blood pressure is thru the roof and need some advise as what to do, ive dropped the dbol yesterday , still feeling short of breath today..

Let me know guys

Are you putting a good amount of weight on at a fast pace?That could be the problem if you are.if you where on tren then i would point my finger at that.

Probably bp and water retention. Dropping the dbol was good, you could also go easy on the carbs and sodium for a few days and let some bloat come off. A mild diuretic is an option but probably not needed.

I hate that feeling, you just gotta find a pace you can comfortably bulk at.

Also more anti-e might help, although I'd think that be enough for that cycle. Dbol bloats me terrible, I think you'll be ok after a few days after dropping that.

Last edited:
Yup check that blood pressure asap. I ran test and npp and started snoring and having trouble breathing all the time. My BP was 149/91. I dropped my doses ASAP.

When I really started this anabolic adventure I started on test propionate. I gained thirteen lbs and lost two inches off my waist in six weeks. (That is big jump for me.) I can't say how much my body fat lowered but it was obvious. So, I probably put on between fifteen and twenty solid pounds. The difference was drastic. Everyone noticed. Onething that I noticed was shortness of breath. I believe that I gained some muscle so quickly that my cardio system was, for the first time, shocked. More muscular weight to feed a to. I am no docter, but this is my guess on why that occured based on things that I read at that time.

How much weight have you gained on the cycle?
and yes, BP sounds like it may have increased.
Are you doing any cardio?

This happens to me every time i dirty bulk. Not going to do that anymore. But i usually gain muscle and fat. Not loosing fat.

High Hemoglobin/ Hematocrit = short of breath

High Iron/Ferritin = short of breath

Transporters of oxygen

Water retention? High blood pressure? That's when I get like that.. This guys already said these two things but my personal expirences. I would get out of breath tying my shoes at 270. A lot of water weight tho

Water retention? High blood pressure? That's when I get like that.. This guys already said these two things but my personal expirences. I would get out of breath tying my shoes at 270. A lot of water weight tho

Tying shoes is the worst when you feel like that

Could be a lot of things, but since youve only been on for 5 weeks its most likely water retention. I do wonder about the T3 though. Whats your resting heart rate at? What is your HR when you wake up in the morning still laying in bed? If that rate is up over 75 or so then something could be up, if its near 100 something is wrong. I never had a high heart rate attributed solely to high hematocrit, but it was more related to the pumping efficiency of the heart. How long were you off steroids before you started this cycle? It could be that your body never fully recovered.

Just get some velcro shoes :lightbulb::ch;eky-sm

Thanks heaps guys!! Yeah it's day 2 now with out dbol and already feeling better as more free!! It's great!
To answer other questions ... My current weight is 117 kg ... Started at 107kg so that's 10kg in 5 weeks .. Bf is prob now around 15% started around 12 ...
My last cycle was a blast and cruise , I stopped this about 9 months ago now due to extreme crashing on cycle/bulk gear/infection ..... It all wnt to hell at about 8 months on .. So my pct was pretty extreme and
It
Took me 6 months to get natty levels back!!

I bought a blood pressure machine off eBay so I can moniter daily, my father died of a heart attack 10 years ago when I was 15.. The condition is
Not heredatary but I always focus on keeping my heart healthy all the time just in case!

As for cardio .. 10min only daily on workout days ( not legs)

Thanks heaps guys!! Yeah it's day 2 now with out dbol and already feeling better as more free!! It's great!
To answer other questions ... My current weight is 117 kg ... Started at 107kg so that's 10kg in 5 weeks .. Bf is prob now around 15% started around 12 ...
My last cycle was a blast and cruise , I stopped this about 9 months ago now due to extreme crashing on cycle/bulk gear/infection ..... It all wnt to hell at about 8 months on .. So my pct was pretty extreme and
It
Took me 6 months to get natty levels back!!

I bought a blood pressure machine off eBay so I can moniter daily, my father died of a heart attack 10 years ago when I was 15.. The condition is
Not heredatary but I always focus on keeping my heart healthy all the time just in case!

As for cardio .. 10min only daily on workout days ( not legs)

Take your resting pulse first thing tomorrow morning when you wake up, before even getting out of bed. Curious to know where that is. To me it is a very good gauge of cardiovascular fitness/problems. Sounds like yours is mostly water retention.

If the dbol you have is any good, 50mg/day is a high dose really. Just 25 mg/day is plenty if its good stuff.

Mate I will do that and post up and let u know ... It's 1pm here now so I'll post Tommorow ... It's better safe than sorry especially with family history ...

The dbol is a sponcer here ... G .. And his liquid dbol .. Absolutely awesome stuff ...

Thanks guys , I always know I'll get a good answe here ... Unlike my gp.. Soon as u mention gear u pretty much instantly have depression and everything and every problem branches from that ... Or maybe my gp is a lazy bitch

High Hemoglobin/ Hematocrit = short of breath

High Iron/Ferritin = short of breath

Transporters of oxygen

Good call Stewie. High red blood cells increase endurance to a point as more
cells transport more oxygen. Too high a count which I had (19.9) and blood moves so slowly that o2 delivery is all fucked up. This i know from experience.
My endurance was really bad with that number . after I came down under 17 my endurance was really good. Check this out -I had a deep laceration from a chain saw in late november. It was deep into the muscle and about 5 inces long. I should have been bleeding profuesly. Nope it stopped almost completetely in about 10 mins. That is scary. Maldorf you know exactly what I mean. Thanks, T

Good call Stewie. High red blood cells increase endurance to a point as more
cells transport more oxygen. Too high a count which I had (19.9) and blood moves so slowly that o2 delivery is all fucked up. This i know from experience.
My endurance was really bad with that number . after I came down under 17 my endurance was really good. Check this out -I had a deep laceration from a chain saw in late november. It was deep into the muscle and about 5 inces long. I should have been bleeding profuesly. Nope it stopped almost completetely in about 10 mins. That is scary. Maldorf you know exactly what I mean. Thanks, T

Yeah, you should have seen my blood back when I had a HCT of 61. The blood looked like jelly not long after coming out, some of that was probably due to not having the anticoagulant in the container but even then it was thick as hell. Once that stuff coagulated it became like an amorphous solid, kinda like the slime we used to play with when we were kids.

Yeah, you should have seen my blood back when I had a HCT of 61. The blood looked like jelly not long after coming out, some of that was probably due to not having the anticoagulant in the container but even then it was thick as hell. Once that stuff coagulated it became like an amorphous solid, kinda like the slime we used to play with when we were kids.

Someone above was looking out for the both of us. Just a clot waiting to happen. Thanks, T

Someone above was looking out for the both of us. Just a clot waiting to happen. Thanks, T

Wish I had more luck back 4 yrs ago when I did get that clot/heart attack. When it happened I couldnt believe it, and denied that it was happening.

I used to get shortness of breath at only 250mg of test. Since dropping it down to 175 mg i've been ok. Anabolics don't seem to affect my cardio, like the bro's said its proly a mixture of blood volume, estrogen, blood pressure and high hematocrit/hemoglobin.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws