over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short or long esters

nolan68

Newbies
Ok I'm strictly talking about test. I have heard you use more of the drug in short esters. Is there any truth to this? I really like prop cause I dont like all the water retention. And I have seen a 200mg prop on a site everyone knows I'm sure. But I know prop usually hurts at 100mg. Just wonder how 200 would feel?

Last edited:
usually side effects or reactions come from the esters, not the test itself. bloating is usually from the longer esters. this is usually why guys want to use shorter acting esters, to avoid the bloat factor.
im not going to pretend to be a guru, there are plenty of knowledgable guys here who can better explain this for you, but this is what i know of it.

Prop ends up being more actual Test MG per MG compared to the longer esters. I have pinned 150mg of prop before and it was pretty painful but nothing that kept me from working out or anything. Just pop some ibuprofen until your body adjusts after a few weeks.

fuck the pain i always say! you have to have the mind set ok this 200mgs prop might hurt but its goin to get me what i want! so ball up and pin up! just like getting a tattoo u might not like the feeling of a needle piercing your skin 1000 times an hr and it might not feel good, But do you want the tattoo? FUCK yea you do! cause if your getting a tattoo you have to put up with the pain to get it!
Pinning prop aint no different want that physique with out the bloat fuck the pain and pin UP!

fuck the pain i always say! you have to have the mind set ok this 200mgs prop might hurt but its goin to get me what i want! so ball up and pin up! just like getting a tattoo u might not like the feeling of a needle piercing your skin 1000 times an hr and it might not feel good, But do you want the tattoo? FUCK yea you do! cause if your getting a tattoo you have to put up with the pain to get it!
Pinning prop aint no different want that physique with out the bloat fuck the pain and pin UP!

Yea, pain don't matter a fuck, its part of the game, gotta embrace it. I use omnedren myself but ki vk start eith prop for 3 or 4 weeks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Not sure why you would need to take more. Shorter esters yield more test and you get less test with longer esters.

I guess you could use more and than you would with a longer ester because you would have less long ester sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131