over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short recomp thread focusing on DNP.

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm or not. I understand that it's not an overnight drug but I'm using it to let as much fat loose as possible for the DNP to take care of. Obviously I'm running my cycle around the DNP not the GH but I don't see how the GH wouldn't be a good touch. Regardless it's not going to hurt. I do plan to run GH year round now.

I def don't mind doing more cardio, I just don't know where the ceiling is.

What I mean my ceiling is that I don't want to start cutting into muscle. I know I'm at 25 percent but the idea is a transformation not just "get skinny" contest.

I wasn't being sarcastic.. gh starts working immediately after you inject it..

starts a cascade of events, just like steroids.

are things immediately visible? no.. but things have been placed in motion, especially lipolysis, which should be even more magnified by a proper diet and DNP

What I mean my ceiling is that I don't want to start cutting into muscle. I know I'm at 25 percent but the idea is a transformation not just "get skinny" contest.

I recently ran a very similar protocol to what you are. My results were nothing short of amazing. If you want to ask me any questions just pm me. And about the HGH, if its a 100% legit source I'd run a decent dose. I personally ran 8ius of tp's GREY tops and my results were f#&king insane. My recovery time even on high dose dnp was excellent. My fat loss far exceeded just previous dnp cycles along. I no longer believe that bs that HGH takes 6 months to a year to work.(ya maybe if your on 2-3ius of mediocre generics) but if your on good dose of good quality HGH you will feel, then see the results. I will never do a hard cutting cycle again without HGH. The funny thing is I use to think HGH was a joke.

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm or not. I understand that it's not an overnight drug but I'm using it to let as much fat loose as possible for the DNP to take care of. Obviously I'm running my cycle around the DNP not the GH but I don't see how the GH wouldn't be a good touch. Regardless it's not going to hurt. I do plan to run GH year round now.

I def don't mind doing more cardio, I just don't know where the ceiling is.

I recently ran a very similar protocol to what you are. My results were nothing short of amazing. If you want to ask me any questions just pm me. And about the HGH, if its a 100% legit source I'd run a decent dose. I personally ran 8ius of tp's GREY tops and my results were f#&king insane. My recovery time even on high dose dnp was excellent. My fat loss far exceeded just previous dnp cycles along. I no longer believe that bs that HGH takes 6 months to a year to work.(ya maybe if your on 2-3ius of mediocre generics) but if your on good dose of good quality HGH you will feel, then see the results. I will never do a hard cutting cycle again without HGH. The funny thing is I use to think HGH was a joke.

What else were you running along side your GH and DNP? I tried to send you a PM but the message I sent does't seem to be showing up in my send message so I'm not sure if it's going through or not.

Id say start T3 at 25mcg a day, to compensate for the dnp crashing it. Also the hgh will affect T4/T3, so it might be a nice touch for your cycle..

Id say start T3 at 25mcg a day, to compensate for the dnp crashing it. Also the hgh will affect T4/T3, so it might be a nice touch for your cycle..

t3 is not necessary by any means..

I'd actually go so far as to advise against it

t3 is not necessary by any means..

I'd actually go so far as to advise against it

I would say as far as using t3/t4, have your bloods checked before doing anything. If you can see the need for supplementation through bloodwork, then ok, otherwise, I agree, probably not necessary.

How come? What are the drawbacks versus the positives that you see with it?
There's a big write up on the benefits of using it with dnp, from concillator(sp?) On a few diff forums. I've used it both ways and saw 0 difference in fat loss.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, dnp is going to do it's work, as long as you do yours on the diet part. I prefer to keep my fat low, carbs moderately low and protein high while using it. I'm a recovered fat ass though, my body absorbs carbs and I turn into a marshmellow if eat too much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There's a big write up on the benefits of using it with dnp, from concillator(sp?) On a few diff forums. I've used it both ways and saw 0 difference in fat loss.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, dnp is going to do it's work, as long as you do yours on the diet part. I prefer to keep my fat low, carbs moderately low and protein high while using it. I'm a recovered fat ass though, my body absorbs carbs and I turn into a marshmellow if eat too much.

DNP preferentially burns fats and glycogen

T3 burns everything

you´re mixing things up, concillator always advised against it

shutting your thyroid down + setting yourself for a fat rebound when you stop it

from him:

You'd also want to be aware of the interaction between DNP and thyroid. DNP is known to occupy thyroid binding proteins in blood. That leaves less of the binding protein to bind to thyroid, which can increase free thyroid levels. In the short term, that can result in higher serum levels of thyroid and accelerated clearance from the body. However, a new steady state is soon reached in which thyroid function will be normal, despite potentially reduced serum levels of total T4 and total t3. As one paper on DNP explained, "this action could lower the total hormone concentration in serum but should have no persistent effect on thyroid function". This means that even though the level of thyroid hormones in the blood can be lower than normal while on DNP, thyroid function will still be normal.

trenbolone displaces thyroid hormone from TBP's in the same way

also

DNP is markedly protein sparing. In contrast to thyroxine, losses in body protein are minimal. By ramping up AMPK, DNP preferentially burns FFA's. And probably by impairing insulin secretion, DNP hastens lipolysis and spares glucose for the brain. DNP not at all "very pro-catabolic", you are sorely mistaken. If you'd like quotes from the original research on DNP's anti-catabolic nature, I can post them for you.

Last edited:

I would swear that conciliator did not support the use of T3.

Day 4

Day 4 was a rough one and I slept like poo between day 3 and 4 but that's to be expected.

6:00am 3iu GH 100mg 1500mg total

8:30 Fasted cardio, I did 40 minutes on an incline treadmill and it felt great, I could have easily gone way over but I don't want to overdue it as I've mentioned before.

10am rolls around and I head out to the supp store to grab a few things including yohimbe and this is where things get rough. As it turns out yohimbe DOES NOT agree with me.

10:30 I take one 450mg yohimbe from GNC

11am I'm in the bathroom doing some manscaping and I'm sweating like i've never sweat before but I write it off to cardio and the fact I'm in somewhat of a warm bathroom that doesn't have a lot of airflow bending in strange positions so I can trim the hair off my body. I'm a very hairy man.

Then it hits me, my stomach feels like it has a rock in it and my heart rate shoots up. I jump in the cold shower hoping it will calm me down and end up sitting down in the shower letting the cold water hit me. Finally, after 30-40 minutes I feel good enough to slither into bed and blast myself with a fan.

At this point I take my heart rate and I'm laying in bed with the fan on me my heart rate was 122BPM and I easily see my heartbeat through my chest, this continued for around 10 hours. Finally it passed and I was able to get in some food and not feel like death.

My diet has still been on point, it's been very low carb eating around 1200 calories a day mostly chicken tenders, veggies, and beef. I think I see some weight loss already but we all know that can be tricky to "see."

Day 5

9am I woke up feeling alright, 3iu gh and after the fair with the family today I'll continue on my DNP and a workout this evening. I'll keep you guys up dated but I don't think that yohimbe will be a thing for me anymore.

I get the same with yohimbe extract it got lots of other alkaloids, yohimbine is what you want

Day 4

Day 4 was a rough one and I slept like poo between day 3 and 4 but that's to be expected.

6:00am 3iu GH 100mg 1500mg total

8:30 Fasted cardio, I did 40 minutes on an incline treadmill and it felt great, I could have easily gone way over but I don't want to overdue it as I've mentioned before.

10am rolls around and I head out to the supp store to grab a few things including yohimbe and this is where things get rough. As it turns out yohimbe DOES NOT agree with me.

10:30 I take one 450mg yohimbe from GNC

11am I'm in the bathroom doing some manscaping and I'm sweating like i've never sweat before but I write it off to cardio and the fact I'm in somewhat of a warm bathroom that doesn't have a lot of airflow bending in strange positions so I can trim the hair off my body. I'm a very hairy man.

Then it hits me, my stomach feels like it has a rock in it and my heart rate shoots up. I jump in the cold shower hoping it will calm me down and end up sitting down in the shower letting the cold water hit me. Finally, after 30-40 minutes I feel good enough to slither into bed and blast myself with a fan.

At this point I take my heart rate and I'm laying in bed with the fan on me my heart rate was 122BPM and I easily see my heartbeat through my chest, this continued for around 10 hours. Finally it passed and I was able to get in some food and not feel like death.

My diet has still been on point, it's been very low carb eating around 1200 calories a day mostly chicken tenders, veggies, and beef. I think I see some weight loss already but we all know that can be tricky to "see."

Day 5

9am I woke up feeling alright, 3iu gh and after the fair with the family today I'll continue on my DNP and a workout this evening. I'll keep you guys up dated but I don't think that yohimbe will be a thing for me anymore.

I usually see the biggest change in the 7-10 day mark - and then from there it gets tricky for me. Days 7-10 I always feel like I look great, leaner, but still full, and vascular. At some point after 10 days I just get super FLAT no matter what and looking in the mirror for the rest of the cycle is just downright depressing until after about 3-4 days OFF the DNP for things to come back to normal.

I get the same with yohimbe extract it got lots of other alkaloids, yohimbine is what you want
Yeah yohimbe id awful compared to yohimbine HCL.

I've got the same side-effects from yohimbe as you described.

Day 7

Alright guys, I have some great updates but first I'll tell you what I've done for the past couple days.

After reading Slices' weight loss thread I decided to do 3iu GH upon wake up with fasted cardio and 3iu preworkout. I've still been doing light workouts and not overdoing it. The only stims I'm taking are in my preworkout which is "LIT" from GNC. I shot 250mg test e and tren e again last night continuing on what I've been doing strictly for muscle preservation. My diet has stayed under 1250 calories and has been low carb. I'm still crushing a bottle of V8 per day, spaghetti squash has a a great friend of mine, chicken tenderloins, 93/7 beef, and veggies are my diet staples. I'm still taking 400mg DNP per day which is VERY manageable.

Heat hasn't been an issue at all, I'm SHOCKED how easy DNP is on you with a low carb diet, it's...almost comfortable. My energy hasn't suffered much at all and as I said a couple times I'm not doing any stims other than preworkout. Maybe the GH is providing energy to burn?!?

Once again my stack is
6iu GH/day (3iu upon wake up and 3iu preworkout)
400mg DNP per day
250 test e 200 tren e/wk

Weight is down from 211.2lbs to 202.6lbs
BF is down from 25.6 to 22.9
Of the total 8.6lbs lost 7.7lbs was fat loss.
I would bet the glycogen stores are the majority of the 0.9lb loss that wasn't fat. I'm looking forward to seeing how my weight/composition changes when I fill back out. Obviously my BF percentage will drop a little.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay on the DNP as I wanted to play with insulin a little bit before my transformation contest, however, I'm thinking I may still be a little too fat to consider insulin at this point. I'll give it some thought today but as of now I'm leaning toward DNP for another week.

Day 7

Alright guys, I have some great updates but first I'll tell you what I've done for the past couple days.

After reading Slices' weight loss thread I decided to do 3iu GH upon wake up with fasted cardio and 3iu preworkout. I've still been doing light workouts and not overdoing it. The only stims I'm taking are in my preworkout which is "LIT" from GNC. I shot 250mg test e and tren e again last night continuing on what I've been doing strictly for muscle preservation. My diet has stayed under 1250 calories and has been low carb. I'm still crushing a bottle of V8 per day, spaghetti squash has a a great friend of mine, chicken tenderloins, 93/7 beef, and veggies are my diet staples. I'm still taking 400mg DNP per day which is VERY manageable.

Heat hasn't been an issue at all, I'm SHOCKED how easy DNP is on you with a low carb diet, it's...almost comfortable. My energy hasn't suffered much at all and as I said a couple times I'm not doing any stims other than preworkout. Maybe the GH is providing energy to burn?!?

Once again my stack is
6iu GH/day (3iu upon wake up and 3iu preworkout)
400mg DNP per day
250 test e 200 tren e/wk

Weight is down from 211.2lbs to 202.6lbs
BF is down from 25.6 to 22.9
Of the total 8.6lbs lost 7.7lbs was fat loss.
I would bet the glycogen stores are the majority of the 0.9lb loss that wasn't fat. I'm looking forward to seeing how my weight/composition changes when I fill back out. Obviously my BF percentage will drop a little.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay on the DNP as I wanted to play with insulin a little bit before my transformation contest, however, I'm thinking I may still be a little too fat to consider insulin at this point. I'll give it some thought today but as of now I'm leaning toward DNP for another week.

I would say keep going with the DNP and worry about the insulin way later down the road. GH + Slin + Anabolics will do wonders, but the leaner you are the better poised you are for growth. All this stuff works better in a lower bf% environment.

Get as shredded as you can, then I would consider pushing high test, some deca, maybe an oral, GH, and slin....results will be very good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws