YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short story of how I got ripped off trying to buy my first cycle...

Yeah, he ripped off a bunch of people. He was working for Phil Hernon at the time as I understand. Ran off with a bunch of money.
Actually for I remember it was a sponsor here I believe IPgear.he sent him thousands and I mean a lot of gear and he disappeared with it

My first (would be) cycle ever I was 21 and have been looking for a source since I was probably 19. I lurked on forums for info on cycling and got a good protocol put together. However I never joined the forums so I had no idea that there were sources right in front of my face, plus I was afraid to just approach any big guy in the gym and ask.

So I worked grounds crew at a ski resort and they hired this new guy who was probably 5'9 250lbs STACKED. He was 37 years old and had a son and ex wife, neither of whom speak to him. (red flag) Guy was huge but a bit on the chubby side. More of a power lifter physique.

Anyways we get to know each other and he charms the shit out of me and makes me trust him. He talks about his juicing days and eventually I get to talking to him about my planned cycle. He tells me he knows a guy who has all pharm grade stuff. I give him $600 for 3 bottles of test enth, 5000iu hcg, a bottle of nolva, clomid, and adex (ripped off). He told me his friend will mail it to me in a few days. Although he won me over as a friend, I always had a small feeling like something was off. And although he was my "friend" I was always afraid to cross him because his strength was insane and I imagined him snapping my neck so easily.

During these few days the guy from work invites me over. I show up and he's locked out of his apartment. He proceeds to kick the door down and tells me to help him pack as fast as I can with no explanation other than "he's moving to his mothers".

Somehow I was too naive to think anything fishy was happening.

A week passes and he gets fired from the job we work at for threatening to hurt our boss. I text him a few days later asking where my stuff is and he snaps at me and tells me I'll get my fucking stuff and to leave him alone. He then blocks my phone number, and my facebook. I don't hear from him for weeks. I decide to make a fake facebook profile to be able to access his facebook. Turns out he took my $600 and moved to florida because some people here wanted him dead. I wonder why?

Since then he moved back to the area and I've seen him once or twice driving a shit box around making (non AAS) drug deals. He must have lost 100lbs and looks like dog shit. I'm not gonna bother approaching him because this was years ago and it looks like karma has already caught up to him.

Plus I'm bigger than him now so it wouldn't be fair :)
Funny you bring this up I got burned my uncle Z here by a shit load of gear that never showed years ago.YES UNCLE Z

They used to say that most sources eventually either go bad or get busted. Those that stand the test of time are in the minority.

Actually for I remember it was a sponsor here I believe IPgear.he sent him thousands and I mean a lot of gear and he disappeared with it
Either I didn't hear that or I've forgotten. You'd think after doing something like that you would be considered no better than dirt by all in the business.

Either I didn't hear that or I've forgotten. You'd think after doing something like that you would be considered no better than dirt by all in the business.
Exactly right he a piss of shit person. But I remember clearly the sponsor which I could swear it was ipgear.
telling him here osiris you better do what's right and return everything back to me .this is a warning

Probably not a good idea to piss off some entities!

Phil's defense of Osiris was also about the time of his final implosion here.

The first time I seen that you could get this stuff online I thought to myself it's 100% a scam. I used to just walk across the border and get mine. Even then I was scared of fake gear. I stuck with the vet store or Sust ready jects

I got ripped off by Satchboogie.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner