over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short Video of Ronnie has me in tears

This statement shows a significant ignorance of the Bible and the things it teaches... God absolutely cares about each decision we make because those decisions are what separate us from Him. The decision to believe in and follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ is what separates men, and God absolutely cares about each person and that choice. The God of The Bible is not a clockmaker without feelings..

I don't believe there is a seperation. Nor do I believe Jesus was the incantation of God. I am not Christian (I was once). I do study the Torah. I am sure there would be discrepancies with my interpretation of it with some Jews.

I could restate it and I thought of it then, that is, Question your "personal" God.

To each there own.

Last edited:
basically

it doesn't matter what anyone thinks

Ronnie is doing much better now

OP shouldn't cry so easily... and if he continues to, he should just keep it to himself

/thread

It’s my fault for bringing religion into it in the heat of the moment but the heart of the thread is intended to be about Big Ron

Last edited:
I met him in Arlington at a business meeting. I had no idea he was coming, and I think I was the only person who knew who he was. It was 2009 and I got his autograph afterwards. He was so laid back and polite. a really nice guy! He literally turned sideways to get into the door! Beast

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

It’s my fault for bringing religion into it in the heat of the moment but the heart of the thread is intended to be about Big Ron

No worries brother. Talking about the same old same old everyday gets boring.

Ronnie’s faith is one of the qualities that endear me to him. His positivity and belief are sustained even now through good times and bad. That’s a quality I could never have and to some degree I’m envious of him. He’s a better man than I.

I’m an atheist.. but not someone who points to believers and thinks any less of them or argues against beliefs. “Do unto others..” is a good practice for all mankind regardless of belief. In fact sometimes I wish I COULD believe. It would certainly improve my relationship with friends and family, especially my mother who is an ordained minister.

A lot of people didn’t like my comment and I get it. It was made in an emotional moment. A lot of guys on here don’t like me and I get that to. This thread is filled with almost all positive comments about Ronnie regardless of the guy who posted it and I think that shows what he means to many of us. Im definitely not ashamed to admit or show what he means to me.

Ronnie’s faith is one of the qualities that endear me to him. His positivity and belief are sustained even now through good times and bad. That’s a quality I could never have and to some degree I’m envious of him. He’s a better man than I.

I’m an atheist.. but not someone who points to believers and thinks any less of them or argues against beliefs. “Do unto others..” is a good practice for all mankind regardless of belief. In fact sometimes I wish I COULD believe. It would certainly improve my relationship with friends and family, especially my mother who is an ordained minister.

A lot of people didn’t like my comment and I get it. It was made in an emotional moment. A lot of guys on here don’t like me and I get that to. This thread is filled with almost all positive comments about Ronnie regardless of the guy who posted it and I think that shows what he means to many of us. Im definitely not ashamed to admit or show what he means to me.

That is exactly why I am a theist. It makes you unbreakable. You can take everything from a man. You can take his humanity. You can even take his name. Tattoo his new name on his arm. Like they did at Auschwitz. But there is one thing nobody can take from you.

Beliefs are living attitudes - that excites action. If you believe it is cold in your house. You turn on the heater. If you doubt that it is cold - then you do nothing. Therefore, Doubt is also a living attitude.

You have to believe. Doesn't have to be God. Just something, anything. Whatever comes natural to you. You can be an atheist and believe in "The Good."

And these guys don't know you. You can't get to know people online. That's why online dating sucks. Most of what you see or feel is yourself.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity