over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short Video of Ronnie has me in tears

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
This seriously made me tear up.

I idolized this man. He doesn’t deserve this. You can see and feel the pain on his face and voice.

All his devotion to God and this is his lords way of repaying him apparently.

https://youtu.be/dFD0WLA8wGk

He's a pretty positive, and grateful individual.

I remember him talking about his hesitancy to pursue competitive bodybuilding in the beginning.

He said he already had a nice job at the Police Department, managed an apartment building for rent, worked at a warehouse on the weekends, and waited tables at night at Dennys for extra cash as well.

Most people moan about their 40 hours of "work" they do on a daily basis, and Ronnie was smiling like a king with all the opportunities he had.

It made sense to me that day why he became 8x Mr. Olympia. Plenty had the genetics, very few had that mindset.

He's a pretty positive, and grateful individual.

I remember him talking about his hesitancy to pursue competitive bodybuilding in the beginning.

He said he already had a nice job at the Police Department, managed an apartment building for rent, worked at a warehouse on the weekends, and waited tables at night at Dennys for extra cash as well.

Most people moan about their 40 hours of "work" they do on a daily basis, and Ronnie was smiling like a king with all the opportunities he had.

It made sense to me that day why he became 8x Mr. Olympia. Plenty had the genetics, very few had that mindset.
and i have read somewhere (cant remember was long time ago) that he was a qualified accountant as well.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

and i have read somewhere (cant remember was long time ago) that he was a qualified accountant as well.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Graduated with honors in Accounting.

Couldn't find work in the early 90s.

Became a Pizza delivery driver.

Worked his way up to become 8x Mr. O.

He credits his mom for giving that workethic.

video is like 3 weeks old.

here's him at the AC

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BKb9WXBWPk"]Ronnie Coleman latest update ! - YouTube[/ame]

This seriously made me tear up.

I idolized this man. He doesn’t deserve this.

All his devotion to God and this is his lords way of repaying him apparently.

He spends years lifting inhuman amounts of weights, and is now getting his body repaired from the damage the weights caused, all the while maintaining an awesome attitude about it and asking for prayers.

You then proceed to think God is punishing him for dealing with the consequences of being over 300 pounds for years as well as moving superhuman amounts of weights?

His situation has nothing to do with fairness or deserving anything. Its the possibility of the ramifications of our hobby.. He is handling the issues with humility and dignity, you're the one "idolizing" a man.... that's a real issue..

He spends years lifting inhuman amounts of weights, and is now getting his body repaired from the damage the weights caused, all the while maintaining an awesome attitude about it and asking for prayers.

You then proceed to think God is punishing him for dealing with the consequences of being over 300 pounds for years as well as moving superhuman amounts of weights?

His situation has nothing to do with fairness or deserving anything. Its the possibility of the ramifications of our hobby.. He is handling the issues with humility and dignity, you're the one "idolizing" a man.... that's a real issue..

you seem to be forgetting that God is a gumball machine who seems to constantly be forgetting that he owes us something :eek:

I think everyone is too fast to connect Ronnies current issues with his extreme career. There may well be a connection, there may also not be one, or more likely, a partial one: if he had pushed half as hard, he might have had similar issues, perhaps less severe, but still requiring surgery which can always go wrong.

There are guys out there who didn't push as hard as Ronnie and who are in the same boat, no one knows about them because they aren't famous.

Its like when you see someone with great calves, it must be their calf routine right? Usually not, it might be partly because of that, but a lot of it is just a roll of the genetic dice or some activity you did when you were 7 years old.

It would be sadder if Ronnie had pushed ALMOST as hard, not been as great, and had ALMOST as bad of issues.

I think everyone is too fast to connect Ronnies current issues with his extreme career. There may well be a connection, there may also not be one, or more likely, a partial one: if he had pushed half as hard, he might have had similar issues, perhaps less severe, but still requiring surgery which can always go wrong.

There are guys out there who didn't push as hard as Ronnie and who are in the same boat, no one knows about them because they aren't famous.

Its like when you see someone with great calves, it must be their calf routine right? Usually not, it might be partly because of that, but a lot of it is just a roll of the genetic dice or some activity you did when you were 7 years old.

It would be sadder if Ronnie had pushed ALMOST as hard, not been as great, and had ALMOST as bad of issues.

Came here to say this. Ronnie's family has a history of hip replacements. I believe that can be genetic (without bothering to look it up). I think bodybuilding may certainly have contributed to these issues but they might have happened anyway.

In any case, poor guy. Love his positive attitude. Wish him all the best. He seems like such a nice person.

Ronnie is a soldier and a class act. Always a positive attitude. I know my prayers are with him.

He’s a warrior. He’s got my prayer!
He will be my inspiration forever!
All the best King Coleman!

Good video about here.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxevYWVorsw"]Ronnie Coleman The True Cost Of 8x Mr Olympia Wins!! - YouTube[/ame]

I met him once at the Arnold Classic for a signing and picture. He was really tired there so I didn't get to talk much. He looked worn out. That was back around 2006 or so.

Whats wrong with that video? Ive know tons of people that have had surgery and had to learn how to walk again. Ronnies the man though and saying thats how god is repaying him is just wrong.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131