over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

should a rookie use tren?

anabolic_hippie

Registered
hey you think for a first cycle that it would be a good idea to incorperate a little tren
i was thinking for my first cycle that i would go
500 sustanon a week
500 enathate a week
300 deca a week
35 mg of d-bol a day
tren (not sure on dosages)
i wanted to do the test and deca for 12 weeks and do the d-bol for the first 6 weeks of the cycle and after tat maybe pick up with some tren after the d-bol for the next 6 weeks,then after that i was goin to do hcg with clomid what do you guys think of this.

another question i had was if i start out doing this much test for my first cycle does that mean i am going to have to do this much all the time at least or more, cause i was told my first cycle will be the best and to do lots, but for my secound can i go a lower dosage or will it just not affect me very much, i know my questions may be dumb but it is the only way i will learn thanx guys

Uhh...

My first cycle was 50mg A-50 a day for 12 weeks and then I tapered down. I'm not saying that was safe or anything :D , but it did me well. My second cycle was 200mg of Enanthate for 12 weeks and I gained almost 20lbs and kept it after the cycle ended. My third cycle was 250 mg Sus a week for 10-12 weeks and I gained another 15-20 lbs. I'm not saying that the way I did it was THE correct way, but I've always responded well to low dosages (when I first started). I started hitting it back in 1997 and I still have only been up to a total of 650 mg a week. My next one will be my first ever @ or above 1g a week. We'll see what happens. How much do you weigh right now?

id go with the 500eth 300 deca and the d-bol id toss in for the first 3 weeks ,i like the lower amounts/longer cycles. and i do belive thats plenty for a first cycle . wish ya lots of size bro virgin cycles are the best lol

For you first go with a test and d-bol cycle, but not at the doses you have listed. Go with CG's advice low doses to start. I'd use a single ester test, sus has prop in it so you'd need to inject aleast eod, to take advantage of it.

But then again, I have a friend that did a sus, d-bol cycle for 8 weeks and gained 20lbs. The d-bol for 4 weeks.

JohnnyB

just do test to start, it makes the most sense, refer back to my other posts for te reasons

Everyone should use tren...hehe!

patk

i have mixed feelings on tren for a first cycle some times tren can hurt and some guys cant handle pain that early on. Also its such a strong androgenic compound, it can prove more valuable down the road. Personaly im using it in my second cycle with test eth and dbol

crackerjack414 said:
i have mixed feelings on tren for a first cycle some times tren can hurt and some guys cant handle pain that early on. Also its such a strong androgenic compound, it can prove more valuable down the road. Personaly im using it in my second cycle with test eth and dbol
Waiting to use it down the road is a good idea, when the stack you've been getting good gains with doesn't work like it used to.

Some people that have pain form fina are allergic to the acetate ester.

JohnnyB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity