advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should all blasts/cycles be ran with statins?

Some doctors believe vitamin K2 might help prevent calcium build up in the arteries, but the studies done on vitamin k are not conclusive.
That is true. But conclusive studies with humans are a rare thing i find. I tend to look at the direction that most point to as what is likely to be the truth. I spoke to 2 cardiologist recently and asked if people that take stains actually live longer then if they don't and 1 told me he has never seen such a study. The other wouldn't answer. As pharma companies have acquired data over a few decades and show where heart attack's can be less. They should have the data showing if people live longer which would be a bigger selling point i would think. So i have to wonder why they don't publish that data.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Apparently elevated LDL is an independent risk factor for heart disease which is why Attia recommends you stay <30th percentile for LDL.

Is this false?

This is exactly my point. You don’t know fuck all about drugs besides the ones you’re familiar with, yet you‘re constantly shitting on them and even vitamins because it fits your little narrative and persona.

got damn near 5000 posts and still a ghost, never once posted a picture. Zero self esteem, zero self confidence.

just want to come here and run that mouth about anything and everything like some fat ass hen in a sewing circle

this is why nobody takes you seriously

You asked for side effects I linked you to side effects.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Apparently elevated LDL is an independent risk factor for heart disease which is why Attia recommends you stay <30th percentile for LDL.

Is this false?

What does he mean with <30th percentile? As in in the lower 30% of the population? That would be an odd way to recommend things. But lower LDL does correlate with less occurrence of heart disease/attacks. Another thing to consider is that lowering LDL also lowers apoB. And if I remember correctly LDL below 50 actually shows plaque regression, and stabilization below 70.

You asked for side effects I linked you to side effects.
Exactly the response i expected

i’m not the only one tired of seeing the same nonsense every day

i’m done ranting on this thread, IF you’ve got anything of substance to say, feel free to PM

That is true. But conclusive studies with humans are a rare thing i find. I tend to look at the direction that most point to as what is likely to be the truth. I spoke to 2 cardiologist recently and asked if people that take stains actually live longer then if they don't and 1 told me he has never seen such a study. The other wouldn't answer. As pharma companies have acquired data over a few decades and show where heart attack's can be less. They should have the data showing if people live longer which would be a bigger selling point i would think. So i have to wonder why they don't publish that data.
My uncle is a retired cardiologist. He used to hand out statins for people who had already had a heart attack in hopes that it might help them live longer. However, he did NOT prescribe statins to patients who had not had a prior heart attack or stroke. He believes diabetes and high blood pressure ( not cholesterol levels) are the main cause of heart disease. He said the drug reps put a lot of pressure on him to use drugs like statins that weren’t proven to extend a persons life. He said if statins worked as good as pharmaceutical reps claim, everyone could take them and no one would die from a heart attack. Follow the money!

My uncle is a retired cardiologist. He used to hand out statins for people who had already had a heart attack in hopes that it might help them live longer. However, he did NOT prescribe statins to patients who had not had a prior heart attack or stroke. He believes diabetes and high blood pressure ( not cholesterol levels) are the main cause of heart disease. He said the drug reps put a lot of pressure on him to use drugs like statins that weren’t proven to extend a persons life. He said if statins worked as good as pharmaceutical reps claim, everyone could take them and no one would die from a heart attack. Follow the money!
I have told people for a couple decades that i think controlling BP and glucose levels would help alleviate a lot of the health issues people have. when arteries and veins go bad other problems follow. The only small studies i have seen show people living maybe 3-6 months longer from taking statins. Every business is about the money, i take that for granted that is why i invest in companies and it has paid off for me. Dr.'s tend to focus on symptoms not the problem from what i see. But that is also what patients want. As they really do not want to do the leg work to change their life style.

Exactly the response i expected

i’m not the only one tired of seeing the same nonsense every day

i’m done ranting on this thread, IF you’ve got anything of substance to say, feel free to PM
He's right in a way. Big Pharma is more about treating already runaway symptoms of bad health, not so much preventing bad health from happening. We don't even go around taking AI anymore in this game "just because" due to the fact we have become aware of Long term risk of doing so. As a natural biological species, it should always be your last ditch effort to take a completely synthetic drug every day of your life. I know of almost nothing that there are not natural remedies and preventative ways to fix issues. Having high cholesterol and using gear, only to have to take a stating, isn't a good fix. Maybe if you have high cholesterol you shouldn't be running gear. Thats the preventative.

He's right in a way. Big Pharma is more about treating already runaway symptoms of bad health, not so much preventing bad health from happening. We don't even go around taking AI anymore in this game "just because" due to the fact we have become aware of Long term risk of doing so. As a natural biological species, it should always be your last ditch effort to take a completely synthetic drug every day of your life. I know of almost nothing that there are not natural remedies and preventative ways to fix issues. Having high cholesterol and using gear, only to have to take a stating, isn't a good fix. Maybe if you have high cholesterol you shouldn't be running gear. Thats the preventative.
Brother I specifically picked nebivolol because the “side effects” if you can even call them that, are on par with placebo

there ARE drugs out there that can make your life better with no negative impact. This isn’t my point though

my point is that if you take copious amounts of gear, you need the ancillary drugs, that’s it

i’m not over here trying to boost my test, gh, thyroid, level naturally. why would i ever try to combat the sides naturally

when the day comes that i de-escalate to trt, the rest of the drugs go away as well

Like everything, statins have a litany of side effects.. some very serious. . I took atorvastatin.. at 80mgs it made me feel aweful.. weakness etc.. reduced to 40mgs.. did the same thing.. reduced again to 20 mgs and still had awful brain fog and some weakness.. good off it and went with citrus bergamot and curcumin.. will test again in a month..

This^ - I have poop cholesterol from genetics so I finally hopped on Lipitor. But dude I had to try so many different kinds and doses because this shit can destroy your life. I first started with Crestor and I had the craziest muscle aches and I could barely wake up in the morning. You should only take this shit if it an absolute must.

i dont take ai's and i dont take serms not sure if i can respond in this thread... i do take bp meds if needed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws