over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

should GHRP-6 froth (produce bubbles) ?

Northern Rocker

Newbies
Hi, just mixed my first 5mg vial of GHRP-6. Jabbed 150mcg 3 times since last night but dont really feel anything particular, no increased hunger. Using HGH at 8iu eod as well already 6 weeks or so.

On retrospect when I mixed it the GHRP-6 discoled immediately and there was no forth round the surface of the liquid. I just tried agitating the vial and it just produces a few normal air bubbles.

I didnt buy my GHRP-6 from any of the board sponsors btw.

What do you think ?

Hi, just mixed my first 5mg vial of GHRP-6. Jabbed 150mcg 3 times since last night but dont really feel anything particular, no increased hunger. Using HGH at 8iu eod as well already 6 weeks or so.

On retrospect when I mixed it the GHRP-6 discoled immediately and there was no forth round the surface of the liquid. I just tried agitating the vial and it just produces a few normal air bubbles.

I didnt buy my GHRP-6 from any of the board sponsors btw.

What do you think ?

Bubbles will be minimal at best. However as far as hunger goes -- unless your body has adapted to the hunger 6 creates, you have a serious concern = not good.

Hopefully you don't buy your HGH from the same party as your GHRP-6?

Last edited:
try a larger shot...i only notice the hunger effects from 250-350ug dose.

Hey bro, have you considered what that means? Either you too have begun to adapt somewhat to it (it happens) OR you have a weak, possible outdated solution.

Did you ever get hungry at a much lower dosage, say 100 or so? In the beggining, that caused me to crave food BIG time. However not now...

Hunger

I don't believe hunger is a necessary sign to know your peptides are legit. If I remember correctly, Dat mentioned this. A lot people don't get hunger feelings from it.

Some bubbles are normal. BUT- when reconstituting, do not let the water rush into the vial, the peptides are fragile in that time. Let the water in slowly.

The hunger is kinda like the numbness from GH. Most but not everyone gets its. But the hunger goes away quick and you really adapt to it. When I first started GHRP6 i had the most insane hunger in the world. About 2-3weeks later it subsided and never returned. Even after taking 6months off GHRP6 when I started again no hunger.

If I remember correctly, Dat mentioned this. A lot people don't get hunger feelings from it.

I'm gona challenge this - I think maybe you missed something and OR if Dat did say something to that effect, he was referring to those, who over a duration of time, eventually adapted. Hunger isn't the only side that eventually vanishes.

well still no pronounced appetite, but I do have terrible aching forearms and fingers. Remember I'm using HGH at 8iu eod, and I still get tingling from that and in the first weeks I had aching arms but that has long subsided. Now since jabbing GHRP-6 the aching has returned with a vengence so much so that I had to soak my arms in cold water in the night as I couldnt sleep.

So something is working.

It's possible....

I'm gona challenge this - I think maybe you missed something and OR if Dat did say something to that effect, he was referring to those, who over a duration of time, eventually adapted. Hunger isn't the only side that eventually vanishes.

I'm certainly open to being wrong if I'm not 100% on something, my ego isn't dependent on such things :) Since you brought it up, can you search around a little? I'll try as well :)

Found the same...

I did find a few threads as well from people who didn't get hunger, but then tried up to 500mcg and received it.

Might be a good "unofficial" test... but may also be a bit unreliable... worth trying!

actually I am not pursuing the appetite per-se but was concerned that the indications might point to fake peptide. But I've since read from several people that they also only got the appetite sides from larger doses.

I can do without the appetite enhancement and that's not the reason I'm using GHRP-6.

On the other hand I'm slightly shocked at the fact that within 3 days of using GHRP-6 I've gained 2kg weight !

And that is on top of the fact that I've already put on 3kg from the HGH I've been running for 6 weeks. And I'm also running Omna's/Masterone/Tbol and have gained from that too. So it surprised me that GHRP-6 would add even MORE water or glycogen in such a short time.

But my forearms are really aching and clenching my fists feels awkward so seems I've added a bucket.

Up side is that strength is very good and I'm looking extremely pumped all the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131