advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I add EQ for appetite purposes only?

GoneForever

Banned
Ok gonna be starting my 4th cycle soon. 700mg prop and 500NPP. Now, i've always used EQ in the past ranging from 400-600mg. I can't tell if it increased my appetite b/c every cycle I used it. I have a hard time eating while on a cycle and bulking. This time around im adding b12 injects everday and ketofin at night. Now, i've never used NPP or regular deca, so I have no idea how the appetite is gonna go this time around. Do you all think I should add some EQ just for appetite purposes? What is a good dose only to increase appetite. Maybe 100-200mg per week? Thanks

Just try your cycle the way it is. If you have never tried Durabolin or Deca-Durabolin, then you would want to see how your body reacts to that first without outside interferences. You will probably hold quite a bit more water with Durabolin & Deca-Durabolin than you will with EQ so keep that in mind. Your dosages sound good. You are smart for adding in B12 especially if it's Synthelamin.

Kaiser said:
Just try your cycle the way it is. If you have never tried Durabolin or Deca-Durabolin, then you would want to see how your body reacts to that first without outside interferences. You will probably hold quite a bit more water with Durabolin & Deca-Durabolin than you will with EQ so keep that in mind. Your dosages sound good. You are smart for adding in B12 especially if it's Synthelamin.

Thanks. I figure the water won't be too bad b/c its NPP and everyone I know who has used is said you don't hold nearly the water like regular deca. About %75 less. So, good point, i'll just try it out first. Only prob is eq takes so damn long to kick in, so if I do need it, it may be too late.

fourthgen said:
Thanks. I figure the water won't be too bad b/c its NPP and everyone I know who has used is said you don't hold nearly the water like regular deca. About %75 less. So, good point, i'll just try it out first. Only prob is eq takes so damn long to kick in, so if I do need it, it may be too late.

I have had a shit load of experience with Durabolin (NPP). I front load my Deca-Durabolin cycles with it. You are right it does not add as much water as Deca does, but still nevertheless, it will be more than EQ. The bang is harder than Deca also. I keep that stuff around all of the time in case I get muscle sore. do a shot, and the next day, pain is gone. Point is, you might want to reserve a couple of amps and keep them around in case you hurt yourself in the future. It's gotten me back in the gym the next day many times.

Kaiser said:
I have had a shit load of experience with Durabolin (NPP). I front load my Deca-Durabolin cycles with it. You are right it does not add as much water as Deca does, but still nevertheless, it will be more than EQ. The bang is harder than Deca also. I keep that stuff around all of the time in case I get muscle sore. do a shot, and the next day, pain is gone. Point is, you might want to reserve a couple of amps and keep them around in case you hurt yourself in the future. It's gotten me back in the gym the next day many times.
Damn Kais good stuff...Now I need to get some NPP just for that...

your probs with bulkin and having trouble with appetite are probably from digestive tract issues.. i would make sure your taking in lots of fiber and if you want to increase appetite do some 2 a day workouts or train harder.. I wouldnt add any drugs just to increase appetite....

km2000 said:
your probs with bulkin and having trouble with appetite are probably from digestive tract issues.. i would make sure your taking in lots of fiber and if you want to increase appetite do some 2 a day workouts or train harder.. I wouldnt add any drugs just to increase appetite....

Its weird b/c usually my appetite is great, except everytime I start a cycle its hard to eat.

I've never really noticed any change in appetite on EQ, even with high doses

start taking digestive enzymes with everything you eat, and start forcing yourself to eat big, after a while you'll get to where you won't even notice that you've just wolfed down 1lb of steak and 5 potatoes :D

fourthgen said:
Its weird b/c usually my appetite is great, except everytime I start a cycle its hard to eat.

do you change your diet when you are on aas? different foods, eatin more?

km2000 said:
do you change your diet when you are on aas? different foods, eatin more?

Well, when bulking I definately eat more. I have a feeling its b/c in the past i've eaten a lot of junk food when bulking. Not like candy,etc.. but more like lots of resturant food. Im gonna eat cleaner this time and i've never used digestive enzyme's and im gonna add those too. I do hold lots of water when bulking and the more water I hold the harder it is to eat.

fourthgen said:
Well, when bulking I definately eat more. I have a feeling its b/c in the past i've eaten a lot of junk food when bulking. Not like candy,etc.. but more like lots of resturant food. Im gonna eat cleaner this time and i've never used digestive enzyme's and im gonna add those too. I do hold lots of water when bulking and the more water I hold the harder it is to eat.

ya try eatin cleaner, definatly take the digestive enzymes, and add some fiber to your diet.. the fiber will do wonders for you digestive health and appetite..

my personal experience with bulkin when I first started bodybuilding was to eat as much as possible, didnt care what it was or if my body would feel or perform like shit after I ate it... learned my lesson after a year or 2. I have said this befor, do a physillium load for a week or so, physillium is a fiber that will clean you out like no other, you will notice more coming out of you than what is going in(which is a good thing) and you'll feel so much better. over time you get a lot of crap and undigested food in the lg intestine, colon area and it slows digestion and absorbtion of nutrients and causes constapation and other probs... do like 2 table spoon 3-4x a day for a week.. after that take a fiber supp like benafiber with your meals and this will insure things are moving properly. I will bet you will increase your appetite and will grow a lot better(due to more absorbtion) if you do the dig. enzymes, physillium, and eat cleaner. give it a try!

km2000 said:
ya try eatin cleaner, definatly take the digestive enzymes, and add some fiber to your diet.. the fiber will do wonders for you digestive health and appetite..

my personal experience with bulkin when I first started bodybuilding was to eat as much as possible, didnt care what it was or if my body would feel or perform like shit after I ate it... learned my lesson after a year or 2. I have said this befor, do a physillium load for a week or so, physillium is a fiber that will clean you out like no other, you will notice more coming out of you than what is going in(which is a good thing) and you'll feel so much better. over time you get a lot of crap and undigested food in the lg intestine, colon area and it slows digestion and absorbtion of nutrients and causes constapation and other probs... do like 2 table spoon 3-4x a day for a week.. after that take a fiber supp like benafiber with your meals and this will insure things are moving properly. I will bet you will increase your appetite and will grow a lot better(due to more absorbtion) if you do the dig. enzymes, physillium, and eat cleaner. give it a try!

Ok so i'll use it 2tbsp with 3-4mealsfor a week. Then i'll use a fiber supp with my "whole food" meals throughout the whole cycle. Whats a good dose? Thanks for all the help.

fourthgen said:
Ok so i'll use it 2tbsp with 3-4mealsfor a week. Then i'll use a fiber supp with my "whole food" meals throughout the whole cycle. Whats a good dose? Thanks for all the help.

with the physillium take 2 tbsp 3-4 x a day, but try to take it inbetween meals, I think it works better like this... (it might ciase you some discomfort the for a day or 2 so you might start out taking 2 doses on the first day and then move up to 3-4 depending on how you react.) and then the fiber supp take like 4-8 grams with every meal (the benifiber is great, it will mix with anything and its not thick, and you cant taste it!) giver it a whirl and be sure to post up how it works for ya or if you have any problems while doing it! happy to help...

Sounds like your liver is getting stressed from the gear and from all the fats it has to digest. Get the liver fixed and watch your appetite come back.

Great advice

I've gotta back KM here, psyllium is a great source of fiber. About every third month or so, depending on how I feel, I spend 2-4 days on a greatly reduced diet and use it in order to give my digestive system a break and clean myself out a bit. I feel for the most part the whole colon cleansing fad is B.S., but feel taking this approach has its merits. The enzymes in conjunction with the psyllium I think you'll notice quite a difference in how you feel while trying to "bulk". I don't know if I agree about adding in other forms of fiber though. If you look at most available fiber products usually the main ingredient is psyllium, but I could be mistaken here. Also, make sure you drink a amount of water when you take the psyllium.

Its good to see people relying on more than just drugs to achieve desired outcomes. I think we get stuck in a mindset where we need to take 'X' in order to achieve 'Y'. We forget about the manipulation that is possible through natural means. Now in order to contradict myself as much as possible I'm must admit for me EQ definitely impacts my appetite, but if you've always ran it in the past and are planning on substituting NPP in, I'd say give this a go.

Big A said:
Sounds like your liver is getting stressed from the gear and from all the fats it has to digest. Get the liver fixed and watch your appetite come back.
I've listened to friends complain about this. Particularly with anadrol. The right amount will increase your appetite but do too much and you lose your appetite due to the toxicity.

km2000 said:
with the physillium take 2 tbsp 3-4 x a day, but try to take it inbetween meals, I think it works better like this... (it might ciase you some discomfort the for a day or 2 so you might start out taking 2 doses on the first day and then move up to 3-4 depending on how you react.) and then the fiber supp take like 4-8 grams with every meal (the benifiber is great, it will mix with anything and its not thick, and you cant taste it!) giver it a whirl and be sure to post up how it works for ya or if you have any problems while doing it! happy to help...

Thanks im gonna give it a try.

Big A said:

Thats what happened to me, wasy running 700mg Primo WK, and 50 mg WIn (oral)ED. Had no appetite at all. I cut out the Win and bang 1.5 later I cant eat enough

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws