over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I add IGF LR3 to this?

bignripped

Registered
havent touched any kind of aas or prohormone in 10 years. my goal here is to gain as much mass as possible, not worried about a little fat gain either.

week 1-12 500 mgs of test e
week 1-12 mod grf 129 and ghrp 6

week 14-18 nolvadex. will aslo keep running the peps during pct.

should i add igf lr3 to this? i heard this makes people hungry too like the ghrp6. and its good for pct. so if i were to run this, i would run 30mcgs per day for the first month. and keep doing that, taking 3-4 week breaks after each month. also, IM or sub q, i heard the localized growth with lr3 is just hype.

thoughts?

Last edited:
I would definitely run it after about 4 weeks when the test kicks in..and the site growth is likely hype with LR3, But it is more likely to happen with IGF DES/MGF.. if that is what you are after.You can definitely put on more size with IGF1 LR3 though..especially combined with AAS..however I would also add in some MGF for post w/o for best results.Then I would cycle off for 4 weeks and continue with the peps and run the IGF1 LR3 again for PCT..it is also great for retention of gains.

I would definitely run it after about 4 weeks when the test kicks in..and the site growth is likely hype with LR3, But it is more likely to happen with IGF DES/MGF.. if that is what you are after.You can definitely put on more size with IGF1 LR3 though..especially combined with AAS..however I would also add in some MGF for post w/o for best results.Then I would cycle off for 4 weeks and continue with the peps and run the IGF1 LR3 again for PCT..it is also great for retention of gains.

great info and no i am not after site specific gains, so thats not a big deal. would a 1/2 inch slin pin be good enough for IM injections? or could i just do it sub q?

BOOM^^^^^

great info and no i am not after site specific gains, so thats not a big deal. would a 1/2 inch slin pin be good enough for IM injections? or could i just do it sub q?

Half inch should be fine for IM as long as you can find somewhere to pin where your BF% is low enough, like delts. But you will be fine just settling for sub q.

would adding igf defeat the purpose of the cjc and ghrp?

Properly spaced apart should be fine. Increased IGF causes somatostatin release through negative feedback, which inhibits GH release, but bear in mind that GHRP is a somatostatin antagonist......

if i do the low dose approach of 20 mcgs per day, would i need to even cycle off? at that dose, would i even need to wait til the 4 week mark when the test kicks in. i am thinking i might as well just run from the beginning of my cycle at 20 mcgs every day. thoughts?

if i do the low dose approach of 20 mcgs per day, would i need to even cycle off? at that dose, would i even need to wait til the 4 week mark when the test kicks in. i am thinking i might as well just run from the beginning of my cycle at 20 mcgs every day. thoughts?

You can try it out..my last one I ran 40mcg's on w/o days.I like to cycle off just in case,since there really is no way to tell.I was thinking of trying the same thing though in a few weeks..running 20mcg's IGF1 LR3 AND 20mcg's DES IGF..maybe for about 5 to 6 weeks, just long enough for me to 1mg of each, along with MGF,of course I will use much more of it,about 200mcg's a w/o.It's all just trial and error bro, if you respond to it you will get some good results.I would suggest however to add some test in.

Properly spaced apart should be fine. Increased IGF causes somatostatin release through negative feedback, which inhibits GH release, but bear in mind that GHRP is a somatostatin antagonist......

Huperzine A Inhibits Somatostatin

You can try it out..my last one I ran 40mcg's on w/o days.I like to cycle off just in case,since there really is no way to tell.I was thinking of trying the same thing though in a few weeks..running 20mcg's IGF1 LR3 AND 20mcg's DES IGF..maybe for about 5 to 6 weeks, just long enough for me to 1mg of each, along with MGF,of course I will use much more of it,about 200mcg's a w/o.It's all just trial and error bro, if you respond to it you will get some good results.I would suggest however to add some test in.

oh yeah, test is set, 500mgs per week for 12 weeks. first time touching any aas in 10 years, so i hope to respond like newbie. where did you get the des from? you can PM me.

I got the DES from Sten labs..and 500mg's test should work very well with the peps,especially since it's been a while you should be very impressed.As for the MGF..I got great results from just 200mcg's post w/o..I personally don't think you need to go higher than that, you could possibly go lower porbablt as long as you are running an IGF with it..the synergy of the two is what creates the effect..and add test and you get the final piece to the puzzle.There are probably other pieces such as slin but I am not in it to be a bodybuilder or anything, just like getting bigger and looking good.Health comes first in my opinion.

So you ran 40mcgs igf1-lr3 40mcg DES igf and 200 mcg MGF on workout days only? Did you do it all PWO, or what was your timing...I've seen it before and after. You mentioned running it for 5-6 week cycle, what kind of gains, sides did you have from it? I'm seriously about to pull the trigger on running some peps...just really want to make sure I have my shit in line.

So you ran 40mcgs igf1-lr3 40mcg DES igf and 200 mcg MGF on workout days only? Did you do it all PWO, or what was your timing...I've seen it before and after. You mentioned running it for 5-6 week cycle, what kind of gains, sides did you have from it? I'm seriously about to pull the trigger on running some peps...just really want to make sure I have my shit in line.

For those compounds It would depend on when you train.For me I train in the morning so it would be like this for me:
waking-IGF1 LR3 20mcg's
breakfast-30mins after
train-1 half hours later
post w/o-MGF 200mcg's bi-lateral
night-20mcg's DES IGF1 (wait at least 8 to 10 hours to let MGF do it's thing)
Don't shy away from carbs at all while on IGF'S your body loves them.A five to 6 week cycle should be just long enough to use 1mg of each IGF..You will go through a couple of MGF'S..I like to run 1mg of each then take a break of the IGF's..onlt take this protocol on w/o days and on off days I take CJC W/O DAC/GHRP'S, it will help your body from desensitizing itself to IGF'S.There are many factors dependent on whether you will get the desired effects from these peps..a great addition of course id test..there is a synergy b/w them all.Hope that helps bro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear