over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I add more oil or kickstart with an oral

After seeings your pics, I'd add another vial of Primo and go on a crazy cut man.

Fuck "gains" right now. You are holding some body fat and any additional cals on a bulk will add to that. Obviously you'll add some LBM but who cares if you can't see it.

The biggest mistake I see people make is bulking when their BF % is too high. Not saying that's you or anything. But I'd run Primo a bit higher, dial up diet and cardio and get yourself sick lean for the summer.

I tend to agree with you. I think I'd look better ripped but a little wiry than bulked up with a gut. I think I should save bulking till winter.
Would you recommend carb cycling? How about sodium?

Last edited:
Well... At least body shave. This will help exaggerate the outer/inner sweeps and muscle insertions as you diet, as well keep you motivated on target areas

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks lol

After seeings your pics, I'd add another vial of Primo and go on a crazy cut man.

Fuck "gains" right now. You are holding some body fat and any additional cals on a bulk will add to that. Obviously you'll add some LBM but who cares if you can't see it.

The biggest mistake I see people make is bulking when their BF % is too high. Not saying that's you or anything. But I'd run Primo a bit higher, dial up diet and cardio and get yourself sick lean for the summer.

ummm

not being a dick but maybe drop the primo n just train for a few years eat....:lightbulb:

if you are hell bent on aas all you need is a lil test, but really... try to just eat n go to gym, figure this shit out b4 drugs...

Describe your training and be specific, including your set/reps and rest time. Cardio if any...

(I currently work six days a week 12 hour shift. I adjusted training/diet and supplements around the time I have.)

I want to see what you're doing and I are thinking. If you don't mind

ummm

not being a dick but maybe drop the primo n just train for a few years eat....:lightbulb:

if you are hell bent on aas all you need is a lil test, but really... try to just eat n go to gym, figure this shit out b4 drugs...

Well I'm 35, have a 450 t level and can't train like I should. I figure a bit of cheating is in order lol.
I don't understand why you chose test over primo though..?

Last edited:
Describe your training and be specific, including your set/reps and rest time. Cardio if any...

(I currently work six days a week 12 hour shift. I adjusted training/diet and supplements around the time I have.)

I want to see what you're doing and I are thinking. If you don't mind

Hey bro I really appreciate the help.
I'll try to find time tonight to post up my routine.

M- chest tris incline bench dumbbell flys, tricep extensions
T- back bi's pull downs, rows, barbell curls/ preacher curls
W- legs, typically just squats
T- shoulders lats military press, standing dumbbell flys, shrugs
S- arms, curls tricep extensions

8-10 reps with 3-4 sets total rest time 30-60 seconds

Boxing class 2x weekly is the extent of cardio

Breakfast- 2 whole eggs plus one cup milk in blender, plus sausage biscuit and cup of coffee with cream and sugar

Snack almonds and protein bar

Lunch junk, double cheeseburger with one bun missing, fajitas with chips n quest, barbecue with baked beans

Supper 6oz sirloin with sweet potato and protein shake (post workout)

Sleep, I get close to 8 hours a night.

My routine has been slacking the past couple months, getting home from work around 7 exhausted, plus have sons baseball practice/ games 2-5 days a week.

Last edited:
I am actually fasting this morning. Other than a cup of black coffee. And I climbed this fucker first thing just to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 95
From the top

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 98
Well I'm 35, have a 450 t level and can't train like I should. I figure a bit of cheating is in order lol.
I don't understand why you chose test over primo though..?

lol
dude im older then you and in similar boat.

I thought you were also younger.

seriously though if that is your age and all, you would do much better with some low dose t and hitting the gym n diet right.

450 is not low, certainly not for your age, at 25 I had t levels in the low 100s.

I would not stay on primo. I live on test.it is essential, but small doses.

I would use primo at some point, but, why not wait until you are in better shape so that you really see it?

much better at this age to try n take it slow n keep going rather then go crazy and get hurt or burn out...

lol
dude im older then you and in similar boat.

I thought you were also younger.

seriously though if that is your age and all, you would do much better with some low dose t and hitting the gym n diet right.

450 is not low, certainly not for your age, at 25 I had t levels in the low 100s.

I would not stay on primo. I live on test.it is essential, but small doses.

I would use primo at some point, but, why not wait until you are in better shape so that you really see it?

much better at this age to try n take it slow n keep going rather then go crazy and get hurt or burn out...

Well there are a couple reasons lol.

1. I'd like to spare as much muscle as possible during this cut, lord knows I need it.
2. I am impatient.
3. Unfortunately I was introduced to gear before I was introduced to dieting properly, and I'm kinda addicted honestly.

Listen to what LK3 is saying.. Hes right on point.

Trust me man..gonna give you honest life learned advise. Learn to stay on a clean, diciplined diet and get really obsessed with your training. Pretend steroids dont exist for a couple of months. You'll look 10 times better..know your body more..and thank me in the future.

Well there are a couple reasons lol.

1. I'd like to spare as much muscle as possible during this cut, lord knows I need it.
2. I am impatient.
3. Unfortunately I was introduced to gear before I was introduced to dieting properly, and I'm kinda addicted honestly.

well dude, these are all pretty immature dumbass reasons.

you can gain muscle and lean out super easy on 300mgs t. nothing else.

if you feel you are "addicted" to steroids, you don't look it so maybe just try n work on the head a lil, I never got shit from mainlining a btl of primo. lol:naughty:

at 35 don't you think its time to man up n learn how to eat right? that's basic like washing your ass.

learning to eat and NOT doing a bunch of drugs will help you reach your goals more then all the free primo in the world.

well dude, these are all pretty immature dumbass reasons.

you can gain muscle and lean out super easy on 300mgs t. nothing else.

if you feel you are "addicted" to steroids, you don't look it so maybe just try n work on the head a lil, I never got shit from mainlining a btl of primo. lol:naughty:

at 35 don't you think its time to man up n learn how to eat right? that's basic like washing your ass.

learning to eat and NOT doing a bunch of drugs will help you reach

your goals more then all the free primo in the world.

My brother in law is a personal trainer. He's going to create a meal plan for me.

As far as the primo... I already have it... Like, in my bloodstream lol. Kinda late

M- chest tris incline bench dumbbell flys, tricep extensions

T- back bi's pull downs, rows, barbell curls/ preacher curls

W- legs, typically just squats

T- shoulders lats military press, standing dumbbell flys, shrugs

S- arms, curls tricep extensions

8-10 reps with 3-4 sets total rest time 30-60 seconds

Boxing class 2x weekly is the extent of cardio

Breakfast- 2 whole eggs plus one cup milk in blender, plus sausage biscuit and cup of coffee with cream and sugar

Snack almonds and protein bar

Lunch junk, double cheeseburger with one bun missing, fajitas with chips n quest, barbecue with baked beans

Supper 6oz sirloin with sweet potato and protein shake (post workout)

Everything in bold is an insulin spike from quick digesting carbs. Insulin is a hormone that will load nutrients to BOTH muscle and fat tissues. All you're doing is counteracting any dieting down by insulin spiking with bread/sugar and shuttling high GI carbs into fat lipids for storage.

Nice.

(The exception here is post workout)

Last edited:
my 2 cents...

are you running any test as a base with the primo?

orals aren't that important in beginning of a cycle imo. they are more important later. use them to break a plateau later. it makes a bit more sense.

you are pretty soft in these pics. concentrate on leaning up. if you are only on primo I would add something else to up metab. but I would choose an injectable... that's just me AND most injects like mast or obviously tren is prob gonna get you more favorable results for leaning up rather than tbol or even var.... I feel var is good WHEN you are lean but doesn't help much getting you there.
-F2S

Everything in bold is an insulin spike from quick digesting carbs. Insulin is a hormone that will load nutrients to BOTH muscle and fat tissues. All you're doing is counteracting any dieting down by insulin spiking with bread/sugar and shuttling high GI carbs into fat lipids for storage.

Nice.

(The exception here is post workout)

Thanks. I will try to substitute.

are you running any test as a base with the primo?

orals aren't that important in beginning of a cycle imo. they are more important later. use them to break a plateau later. it makes a bit more sense.

you are pretty soft in these pics. concentrate on leaning up. if you are only on primo I would add something else to up metab. but I would choose an injectable... that's just me AND most injects like mast or obviously tren is prob gonna get you more favorable results for leaning up rather than tbol or even var.... I feel var is good WHEN you are lean but doesn't help much getting you there.
-F2S

I have test too, but I plan on just running clomid @25mg/day throughout cycle and doing routine bloodwork. I did an experiment where I did an oral with clomid, and no PCT, and my t levels 2 weeks after cycle were twice that of oral alone with traditional clomid PCT.
Since this is gonna be a long cycle I will do bloodwork every few weeks to make sure the clomid is doing what I need it to.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner