over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

moparfreak360

Registered
OK guys im a little worried right now. Im leaving july 19th to go to school for merchant marine training, I have a physical and drug test scheduled for june 16th. When i called and made the appointment the woman told me it was a full physical and they would be doing blood work, she said theres alot of different things they check for that may hold me up from going.

I been on test c and parabolan now for several weeks i dont know whether something may show up in the blood test to be worried about because im not sure exactly what they check for..Anyone have any ideas? I dont know whether to worry or whether im good right now

so you knew where you were going several weeks ago when you started?..................:rolleyes:

uh yea i knew i was going to school and i knew i had a drug test. not until today did i know i had a physical and blood work. i asked a question to get answers not to get critisizm bud

Mobile & Cellular Phones FromPo.com - Wifi Search Engine - Audio & Video

I have been actively looking for a Apple Iphone supported internet search engine

I'm looking for something similar to a black berry search engine - which also dubs as an above average cellphone search engine services. Care to tell me what search engine your using??

dosage?

Yeah I worked in a shipyard. Same thing happened to me when I hired on, but the bloodwork was testing for heavy metals. I think the doc knew, but nothing was said about it.

I had no problems.

OK guys im a little worried right now. Im leaving july 19th to go to school for merchant marine training, I have a physical and drug test scheduled for june 16th. When i called and made the appointment the woman told me it was a full physical and they would be doing blood work, she said theres alot of different things they check for that may hold me up from going.

I been on test c and parabolan now for several weeks i dont know whether something may show up in the blood test to be worried about because im not sure exactly what they check for..Anyone have any ideas? I dont know whether to worry or whether im good right now

Did they specifically say drug test or blood work?
If they're testing for tren they will find it. I think the test is fine because thats a bit more of a complicated test, but if they're looking for tren, tren metabolites will be there.
But tren isn't such a popular steroid so maybe they won't test for it, its not even manufactured for human consumption

Also the blood work may be nothing to do with drugs, they may just be checking to see everything is fine.
I don't think they will be testing for steroids as it's a fairly expensive test, but never say never.

Nothing to worry about. Just stop all your stuff now and run PCT until you leave (I'm not too sure about the circumstances of your living quarters while you are in training...ie barracks). Dont worry they're not testin for steroids, just recreational drugs. The blood work is simply to check if you have any diseases or other health problems (ie AIDS, HIV, Hepatitus, etc.) and likely your cholesteral, rbc, wbc, etc. (but not hormones other than your thyroid). I should add that I obviously do not know for a fact about any of this, but I'm assuming its the same crap you go through for the military (which I had to do). good luck and dont worry...just stop your gear now and run a PCT.

No Worries

If they are not testing for steroids, you have no worries.

If they are testing for steroids, you're dead in the water.

But I believe there are masking drugs availble. But I don't know what they are.

Do you really believe they are testing for juice? That would suprise me.

Maybe I should have explained a little better.

The reason for the blood work, if it's for the heavy metals, is in the Marine industry, there seem to be a lot of law suits because of the hazardous material that you can ingest while working in the marine indusrty. So they have begun testing for hazard metals, before you start work, so they have proof of what your levels are when you start. If you start work and you levels are high from working for another company where you may have ingested access hazerdous, this company has proof it's not their fault, freeing them from any obligation.

Only our military spends money on things that are not cost effective.

all i was told was it was a full physical with blood work and a drug test. im only runnin 500 mg week test and 320 a week of parabolan. But i just wasnt sure what to expect. i appreciate all your answers

The reason for the blood work, if it's for the heavy metals, is in the Marine industry, there seem to be a lot of law suits because of the hazardous material that you can ingest while working in the marine indusrty. So they have begun testing for hazard metals, before you start work, so they have proof of what your levels are when you start. If you start work and you levels are high from working for another company where you may have ingested access hazerdous, this company has proof it's not their fault, freeing them from any obligation.

Only our military spends money on things that are not cost effective.

True, but so does the rest of the federal government :).
I see what you're saying now about the heavy metals.

all i was told was it was a full physical with blood work and a drug test. im only runnin 500 mg week test and 320 a week of parabolan. But i just wasnt sure what to expect. i appreciate all your answers

Well if you want to chance it then stay on (I'm not sure if you are gonna be able to use gear and train when you're in your training for whatever you're doing). Chances are they are not testing for gear. Personally I'd stop everything right now and do a PCT until you leave.

Iv stopped, i wasnt planning on running but for another week anyway.. You

can workout while your at the school just not for the first month (which is

gona bother me). Iv had friends that went there that were running cycles

while they were at the school but they were doing oral only cycles..Im just

going to be off while im there because im not doing oral only and im not

taking the chance of fucking up a good opportunity by being caught with

needles there. Just wish me luck july 16th

Watch out, some PCT drugs will show up in a drug test, I'm pretty sure clomid does!

Most blood tests do not include steroid testing. It's expensive and for most employers completely uninteresting.

Unless things have changed the military does not test for juice....back when I was in the Marines 1/4 of our company was "on"

Unless things have changed the military does not test for juice....back when I was in the Marines 1/4 of our company was "on"

nope nothings changed. most higher ups could care less if you're trying to improve your physical condition with "supplements"....hell there are plenty of them that have used gear sometime during their career.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131