YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I run +1g / week. I don't compete.

trenboloni

Newbies
Here are some of my cycles. Do you think I should try +1g sometime? Is it worth it as I don't compete (in bodybuilding) but I have and most likely will compete in MMA again.

Some stats: 183cm, 95kg, 17% BF (coming off a back injury at the moment, will easily get to 11-13% naturally). I've always been weak for my size (in my opinion), bench is around 120-125kg and DL (with a bad back) is about 140kg for 5x5 with 1 min rest between sets.

Here are two previous cycles I have done:

Test 600mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk... some gains, nothing great (so this is too low dose for me)

Test 600mg/wk, tren acetate 100mg EOD, low dose IGF pwo... good gains (this was an "OK" dose but... maybe could do more?)

So for my next cycle I was planning:

Test 750mg/wk, tren enanthate 600mg/wk, low dose IGF pwo.
Maybe frontload first 2 weeks with tren acetate 100mg EOD and 2nd week 50mg EOD? Other option to take dbol for first 4wks?

Ideas, opinions? Note that I have been running a "HRT" dose (yes, I know, it's too much but I call it HRT :) ) of 250-500mg/wk of test for the last 6 months or so... just added HCG 250-500iu ED/EOD to get my testicle functions back a bit. Don't really know why I've been so long on this shit but I would like to take one cycle now and then go clean for at least 6 months.

So a long post... but the question is basically:

I have been on ca. 500mg test enan for 6 months and want to do a proper cycle with proper PCT and go clean for a long time. See my previous cycles and lmk whether the test 750mg/wk, tren enanthate 600mg/wk, low dose IGF pwo (plus possible frontload) would sound like a good idea?

The reason I'm not coming off right now is that I'm not satisfied with my physique. Hopefully the above cycle would do it for me so I can go clean again.

Opinions please... I fear that I don't have an objective view to my own gear useage so I need other people's opinions :)
Thanks!

I think you should give it a shot for a month and then reassess where you are at.

you can always lower the dosages if you want. plus its not that big of a difference from your second cycle, which you say you made good gains on.

I feel that dosages for any supplements are weight dependent. the more you weigh, the higher your dose is likely to be. If I did the conversion correctly, you are 209lbs. guys at my gym that are 240lbs make great gains on 750mg test e and 300 eq.

i think the 750 fo test looks fine but 600 of tren is going to cause some problems. if i was you i woudl do 750 and 250 and if you can't grow from that then you need to look at your diet or training.

i think if you got much leaner undeer 10% you would gain better on lower dosages than at a high dosage with a high bodyfat. even getting down to 13% is still a little high IMO

For me, from increasing the dosages i would rather add Gh to the stack. :)

well if you been cruising for the last 6 months at like 500mg a week, i would say you could give 1g a shot..if its to much drop down to 750.

for the tren if i go over 450mg a week of tren e the sides become a little much.

I know you said the last 6months has been between 250 and 500mg a week, so just depends if you been on 500 or 250 the last few months..

Keith

Some stats: 183cm, 95kg, 17% BF (coming off a back injury at the moment, will easily get to 11-13% naturally). I've always been weak for my size (in my opinion), bench is around 120-125kg and DL (with a bad back) is about 140kg for 5x5 with 1 min rest between sets.
These stats can be achieved naturally by an average Joe. What the hell would you need a gram of AAS at this point?!

Note that I have been running a "HRT" dose (yes, I know, it's too much but I call it HRT :) ) of 250-500mg/wk of test for the last 6 months or so... just added HCG 250-500iu ED/EOD to get my testicle functions back a bit. Don't really know why I've been so long on this shit but I would like to take one cycle now and then go clean for at least 6 months.

The reason I'm not coming off right now is that I'm not satisfied with my physique. Hopefully the above cycle would do it for me so I can go clean again.

Bro have you ever come off at all for a long time? You'll not be able to hold on to your gains naturally, especially after such a long cycle. Also, you'll NEVER be satisfied with your physique (that's why we're all working out).

Opinions please... I fear that I don't have an objective view to my own gear useage so I need other people's opinions :)
Thanks!
Sorry man but you clearly do not. 183\95 with 17% BF is NOTHING extraordinary at all... For american bros, this is 6ft 1" and about 210 pounds. Why would you want fuck up your health and HPTA for THAT? 120 kilos bench is goddamn 260 pounds! That's what 150 pound boys after training for a year can bench.

my freshman or soph year of high school was benchin 240-250lbs never even had touched creatine didnt even know i had to eat alot of protein for muscles
just lifted with the football team after school i was 140 lbs

Guess I should have checked kilos to pounds and cm to in heh

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Sorry man but you clearly do not. 183\95 with 17% BF is NOTHING extraordinary at all... For american bros, this is 6ft 1" and about 210 pounds. Why would you want fuck up your health and HPTA for THAT? 120 kilos bench is goddamn 260 pounds! That's what 150 pound boys after training for a year can bench.

Yeah, that's the point. I'm a personal trainer and I see my clients developing past me NATURALLYwith the same methods I use for myself and WITH GEAR. I just have super shittyass genetics, believe me when I say so. I eat like my clients, I rest like my clients, I train like my clients and still I'm in a shitty shape.

So that's why, thanks for beating a downed man.

I've been training for 10 years or so (most of the time on-off) but the last three years I've been busting my ass off. Still no fucking results to speak of and that's frustrating as hell. I see everyone around me (not just clients but friends and coworkers) develop in 6 months to the same point that I've been working for at least three years now and I don't assume they even use any gear.

Last edited:
Tren

Dont get discouraged at what others say. Browse through bboys some thoughts thread and ask him some questions.

My advice is to concentrate on getting lean. I had to stop lifting for a lil and dropped 30lbs. I ate one meal a day and did cardio. I lost 2-3 inches off my waist. I look better now and I feel great.

For chubby guys like me the key is getting lean. Then when I eat normal and lift heavy the muscle that comes back really acts like a natural fat burner. Sn
At 17% u can still lose 20lbs

Yeah I know and weight loss is not a problem as I used to compete in MMA a few years ago and I went easily down to 8% BF which is ok for amateur sports I think. But strength and muscle mass is what my body doesn't seem to want to gain. But fat I gain easily but can also lose easily so go figure.

I certainly don't want to diss anyone, or get in an internet flame war, or anything of the sort. But I still feel compelled to say something.

You are doing it wrong.

You have been on for at least 6 months, previously done several cycles, and you are considering taking very large doses to improve to something almost any person could achieve totally naturally.

I am sorry but being a personal trainer is not a ringing endorsement to your understanding of fitness. It is most certainly not your genetics. Whatever it is you think you are doing for training simply does not work - period. It makes no difference that your clients are improving. Many clients will improve with virtually any kind of stimulus, not because the stimulus is good, but because they suck.

WTF are you doing for training? I am not a body builder in any shape or form, but I do train BJJ / and MT- "trane UFC"

With zero drugs, 5 movements - Back Squat, Press, Bench, Dead Lift, power clean and 6 months of training you could actually start to be in shape.

You need to train, not do a gram or more a week.

I'm in agreement with the above, but IMO if you're gonna bump up anything, I'd do tren and turn into a BEAST. (600mg/week should be more than plenty.)

I've been in your shoes before. I was on a gram of homemade gear for about a year blasting and cruising and I had no business doing that - just out of control bullshit and addiction is what it boils down to. If you're actually a bodybuilder that's fine but for many of us it's just stupid.

What would be best is if you get off the gear for a while and clean out, lean out and work your way back up naturally.

Then when you have got back to where you left off naturally by refining your training and eating then start over with 250 and some gh/peptides, you will grow easily.

If you continue down this path you will be dependent on testosterone injections for the rest of your life.

Strength is good for MMA but you should'nt need this much steroids to get strong.

You may want to look into some triptorelin to get your shit back.

I certainly don't want to diss anyone, or get in an internet flame war, or anything of the sort. But I still feel compelled to say something.

You are doing it wrong.

You have been on for at least 6 months, previously done several cycles, and you are considering taking very large doses to improve to something almost any person could achieve totally naturally.

I am sorry but being a personal trainer is not a ringing endorsement to your understanding of fitness. It is most certainly not your genetics. Whatever it is you think you are doing for training simply does not work - period. It makes no difference that your clients are improving. Many clients will improve with virtually any kind of stimulus, not because the stimulus is good, but because they suck.

WTF are you doing for training? I am not a body builder in any shape or form, but I do train BJJ / and MT- "trane UFC"

With zero drugs, 5 movements - Back Squat, Press, Bench, Dead Lift, power clean and 6 months of training you could actually start to be in shape.

You need to train, not do a gram or more a week.

Yes, he need to increase speed, power and reflex, not hormones. To much muscle will slow him down and the hormones with the wrong supplementation will cause to much lactic acid build up.

Grevious Angel do you really train BJJ ?

You should look into that new peptide that increases just fast twitch muscles

ACTN3 Is its name you might wanna check it out sounds right up your alley

Stick with your AAS. Change your training routine and diet. Last but not least add GH or Follistatin to the stack.

bro u ask for advise i tell you 500mg a week for 6 months is a cycle not a cruise.u need to get off now do a good pct stay off for a few months then u can start a cycle.clean out ur reseptors.you wanna know why u not growing its ur diet.u dont beleive it post up ur diet and watch how many things people can point out that is wronge with it and whats missing out off it.but be honest and post the true food u r eating.how many meals,whats in each meal,and how consistant u r with it.im not puting you down just trying to help u bro

as far as cycle when u have been clean for a few month forget all the advance fancy stuff like tren and all that.stick to test,deca,and dball and a good diet and watch how u grow like a weed.if u dont grow out off those 3 compounds combo then you can hang up the hat

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws