advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I run +1g / week. I don't compete.

ya something dont add up I would guess you over training in some shape of form when your doing hard sports and have average gentics some time 2 or 3 days a weeks is all you need of strength training something like bill starrs 5x5 or madcow or mabey even a full body workout twice a week with sports like mma your revovery is low already but even then with them cycles you should have had way better gains imo. How many grams of protein do you eat? and what is your source if I was a betting man your prolly low or getting a lot of protein from protein powder

give your diet thats generally the culprit for lack of gains. I went to college for exercise science to if you followed one of the text book diets from one of there text books you would be screwed

Yeah, that's the point. I'm a personal trainer and I see my clients developing past me NATURALLYwith the same methods I use for myself and WITH GEAR. I just have super shittyass genetics, believe me when I say so. I eat like my clients, I rest like my clients, I train like my clients and still I'm in a shitty shape.

So that's why, thanks for beating a downed man.

I've been training for 10 years or so (most of the time on-off) but the last three years I've been busting my ass off. Still no fucking results to speak of and that's frustrating as hell. I see everyone around me (not just clients but friends and coworkers) develop in 6 months to the same point that I've been working for at least three years now and I don't assume they even use any gear.
Bro this means only one thing: you're doing smth wrong! Why don't you stop buying gear and invest the saved money in good PCT and hiring a good trainer from here, like Phil or Alex? This seems like your best bet 100%.

Grevious Angel do you really train BJJ ?

I do. I'm a purple belt in BJJ. I do lots of stand up as well.

I ca't believe that any one would recommend that this guy do more of any substance.

This is a 190lb guy at 20% body fat.

Dont get discouraged at what others say. Browse through bboys some thoughts thread and ask him some questions.

My advice is to concentrate on getting lean. I had to stop lifting for a lil and dropped 30lbs. I ate one meal a day and did cardio. I lost 2-3 inches off my waist. I look better now and I feel great.

For chubby guys like me the key is getting lean. Then when I eat normal and lift heavy the muscle that comes back really acts like a natural fat burner. Sn
At 17% u can still lose 20lbs

Just one meal per day? Did you take LBA's or BCAA's? how about protein shakes? This is not a flame I am interested b/c I'm a fatty also.

Be honest with yourself.

Come off, do a PCT and re-assess:
1 - what have you been doing (in training). It hasn't worked. Shitty genetics or not, 10 years training plus anabolics will produce more than the numbers you are talking about.
2 - what do you want? If you want muscle, training like you train the average person won't work.
3 - what do you really need to do to get there. Again, food and correct training are the answer. Drugs just help those things.

There is no answer in taking more gear.

If you want to get bigger, do the basics - squat, bench, deadlift, overhead, rows etc. Cut out the assistance.

Cut your training to 3 days a week. On those sessions you should get in a lot of work. Cut out the cardio.

If you're eating like your clients and it's not working, then you - as an individual - just need to do it differently. Eat more, throw in a bit of junk. Do a proper bulk over maybe 3 months. Be honest about your calorific intake. If the scale isn't moving, you are not eating enough. You will probably need to put on some fat, even with drugs, as it sounds like your body doesn't want to grow.

Take some drugs but keep it simple. Don't start adding stuff because you are not where you want to be.

e.g. Over a 3 month bulk

Week 1-3 nothing. Stay clean. Take some pictures, measurements, test your RMs on the big lifts so you can compare later.
Week 4-12 - 500mg testosterone
Week 4-12 - 500mg deca/EQ (I prefer deca personally but it is not that big a deal)
Week 4-7 - 30-50mg dbol/

Only then should you re-assess.

Best of luck

Just one meal per day? Did you take LBA's or BCAA's? how about protein shakes? This is not a flame I am interested b/c I'm a fatty also.

I ate 1 or 2 shakes of 50g protein and some cranberries during day. At night 8oz turkey w 1 cup rice.

I did this for 3 wks.

Re-reading what you put before, I think you need to make a decision as regards MMA. If you do, putting on a shedload of muscle is not necessarily what you need to do. If you do, training for MMA is what's needed. Drug use will be largely irrelevant to you progress in this.

I do. I'm a purple belt in BJJ. I do lots of stand up as well.

I ca't believe that any one would recommend that this guy do more of any substance.

This is a 190lb guy at 20% body fat.

:yeahthat: a gram of gear for those stats im 170 @ 18% by calipers just a hrt dose of 150 test c a week and im in a wheelchair and nothing below my chest works

if your not eating this add lean meat to your diet by the lb at least 2lbs of chicken steak or fish a day and eggs in the morning around 6 that will get you near 250 grams of protein then add in a few shakes if you want.

210 at 17%... You should stop buying aas, start buying quality food in bulk, and eat it religiously and train 5x5 for a year. I think you'll b surprised where you're at. ;)

Too many people talk about a gram like it's A LOT of gear. IMO a gram really isnt an insane dose, I mean 750mg of test and 350mg of another compound and your already at 1100mg. If I wasn't going to run a gram of gear, it wouldn't even make sense for me to be on anabolics in the first place. For me I feel like going to 2g or not is the bigger decision.

Well im going to quote Bas Rutten if you need steroids to fight your a fucking pussy

Too many people talk about a gram like it's A LOT of gear. IMO a gram really isnt an insane dose, I mean 750mg of test and 350mg of another compound and your already at 1100mg. If I wasn't going to run a gram of gear, it wouldn't even make sense for me to be on anabolics in the first place. For me I feel like going to 2g or not is the bigger decision.

Do you reallize b-boys not even on 2grams of gear and osiris is sitting at 240 on less than a gram

Do you reallize b-boys not even on 2grams of gear and osiris is sitting at 240 on less than a gram

I WAS 240:( my low carb days have me at freaking 212-214 currently.

My number can be misleading. I take an ass load of peptides and I.have been bigger a, long time ago, so it takes less now:) that being said tjis offseason I will push past my old heaviest weight and honestly the absolute highest I.will go will be 800mg test, 450 deca

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Nice bro. Glad to see the peps work and make in a way your gear more.effective.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity