advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should i run a very low dose of tren on my second cycle?

Behemoth93

Newbies
First cycle was 500mg of test e and 50 mg of winny on last weeks
my pct nolva 40/20/20/20
stats are 180lbs but at 5'6 with decent bf (somewhat visible abs)

Ready for my second cycle and was thinkin of running 600mg of test e with 400mg of eq
but surprisingly i can get LEGIT tren e 200 for cheaper then what i would spend on the 400mg of eq. I have heard alot about tren e being a very effective compound specially since im looking solely for lean mass.

SO i was thinking to do a low dose of tren e 200mg along with 600mg of test e for 10 wks. What do you guys think?

bad thing about tren e is its sides last a bit being a long ester so i would see how you handle tren a first. most handle it well but it can make one a little more irritable. i have also never been a fan of running 10 wk cycles of test you are already back for more why not just run a longer cycle to get where you want to be or close to it. also you are quite light what is your age maybe try getting to 200lbs before hitting another cycle. im 5'7" 215-220 under 8%bf with small frame so i know there is room for you to grow.

You will get way more out of 200mg tren than you would 400mg eq. 600mg test e and 200mg tren e was my first tren cycle and was one of my favorites. Complete body recomposition in 8 weeks. You wont get many sides at 200mgs.

Hi! :)

If you didn't grow at all on your last cycle then unfortunately yes you'll need to add more drugs.

However, if you did grow even just 1lb of lean mass than just up the test mgs a hair more. Add nothing else, yet. Save the other junk for later.

Peace.

If you didn't grow at all on your last cycle then unfortunately yes you'll need to add more drugs.

However, if you did grow even just 1lb of lean mass than just up the test mgs a hair more. Add nothing else, yet. Save the other junk for later.

Peace.

yes this! keep it simple while your growing. milk it for all that it is worth then when it dries up add more into the mix.

bad thing about tren e is its sides last a bit being a long ester so i would see how you handle tren a first. most handle it well but it can make one a little more irritable. i have also never been a fan of running 10 wk cycles of test you are already back for more why not just run a longer cycle to get where you want to be or close to it. also you are quite light what is your age maybe try getting to 200lbs before hitting another cycle. im 5'7" 215-220 under 8%bf with small frame so i know there is room for you to grow.

As im 5'6 i have always focused on lean mass instead of scale weight
i was not able to train legs for the 2 months before or during cycle due to hip injury so as you know its quite hard gaining true mass without them squats.Was squatting 225 x 8 easy before any cycles or injury
Im kind of confused as to what you are suggesting, you suggest me running a longer cycle 15 weeks of test instead? wouldnt that be even harder to recover from then what i suggested at first?

i was not able to train legs for the 2 months before or during cycle due to hip injury so as you know its quite hard gaining true mass without them squats.Was squatting 225 x 8 easy before any cycles or injury
Im kind of confused as to what you are suggesting, you suggest me running a longer cycle 15 weeks of test instead? wouldnt that be even harder to recover from then what i suggested at first?

seems like kind of a bad time to start a cycle:confused:

Peace.

Yes i did grow well but i wont be running winny this time around and i would like another compound to focus on lean mass, what falls in this category would be winny(which i dont want to run again, joints), eq and tren and you already know my situation between the two :headbang:

seems like kind of a bad time to start a cycle:confused:

I thought i was recovered from the injury but one day when warming up to squat i felt my hip injury a little and decided to let it rest. Im quite paranoid about it since i regret till this day not giving my rotator cuff the rest it needed when i was young and dumb as it negs me till today. Then i started running winny and didnt want to risk it since winny was killing my joints

I thought i was recovered from the injury but one day when warming up to squat i felt my hip injury a little and decided to let it rest. Im quite paranoid about it since i regret till this day not giving my rotator cuff the rest it needed when i was young and dumb as it negs me till today. Then i started running winny and didnt want to risk it since winny was killing my joints

you opted for winny over squats

you opted for winny over squats

I seee i cant win with you sir, i ran winny as i planned and 2 weeks into it i was gonna try squatting again and remebered that my wrist was hurting cuz of winny and decided better be safe then sorry. Thanks for your helpful input i will dedicate my leg day this week for ya!

Dont see the need for tren on a second cycle. I would probably up the test to about 750 and nothing else-but i love test-all i use really. I find after 10 weeks gains on test more or less stop so 10 weeks is great. I like to run 12 and drop a few lb of bodyfat last few weeks if i gained any as like you i like lean mass. Gotta learn you own body really and what it responds too

I seee i cant win with you sir, i ran winny as i planned and 2 weeks into it i was gonna try squatting again and remebered that my wrist was hurting cuz of winny and decided better be safe then sorry. Thanks for your helpful input i will dedicate my leg day this week for ya!

I'm just giving you a hard time bro I realize everyones goals are different. My goal is to look like I lift weights, and I'm failing miserably :eek:

Good luck with you 2nd cycle

Am i right in thinking your injury is ok now so your good to squat? This will help with gains bigtime on second cycle so may not need to up the dose to much at all. what did you gain first cycle-dont think you said?

Am i right in thinking your injury is ok now so your good to squat? This will help with gains bigtime on second cycle so may not need to up the dose to much at all. what did you gain first cycle-dont think you said?

gained about 13-15lbs of pretty solid lean mass im quite happy with my gains since there were some obstacles in my way
-couldnt train for 1week of cycle for personal reasons (drank alcohol during this time) YES IM A DUMBASS
-couldnt train lower body
-joint pain got really bad at times really compromised my training(winny=never again)
even with that i was able to keep about 10 lbs as my training and dieting otherwise was excellent, thats why im so eager to start my second cycle to do it 100% this time!

Man tren is a little strong for a 2nd cycle. Up the test a little, get the diet and training right and u will grow.

Save the heavy guns for later.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree. Up your test to 600 for at least 12 weeks bro. Maybe throw in some peps to spice it up.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

If you were me which your not, I would keep Test the same and add in a little D-bol. 25mg E/D

It always blows my mind when someone squatting 225x8 is that concerned with drugs already

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131