over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

should i start TRT?

hollaback6

Registered
hey guys so i have used gear off and on for about 10 years. I ran into some health issues and got off everything in late march. Levels tanked and my total testosterone was 150ng/dl and 200/ng dl. I started on clomid for 6 weeks and my numbers were:

total testosterone: 422 ng/dl
Free Test: 90
Estradiol 36.2
SHBG: 19

I feel slightly better but not by much. I was hoping to get my levels into the 800 range but that doesnt look like its going to happen. Whats your guys opinion on starting trt?

It is a personal choice. Depending on age middle of the range would be normal. I started TRT with numbers like yours. It is life long it you do it.

It is a personal choice. Depending on age middle of the range would be normal. I started TRT with numbers like yours. It is life long it you do it.

yea i am about to be 36 in march so i would think that is low for my age

hey guys so i have used gear off and on for about 10 years. I ran into some health issues and got off everything in late march. Levels tanked and my total testosterone was 150ng/dl and 200/ng dl. I started on clomid for 6 weeks and my numbers were:

total testosterone: 422 ng/dl
Free Test: 90
Estradiol 36.2
SHBG: 19

I feel slightly better but not by much. I was hoping to get my levels into the 800 range but that doesnt look like its going to happen. Whats your guys opinion on starting trt?

i dont think nobody can answer that question for you, as it will depend heavily on how you feel, i will just say that i was off everything for for a few years, and did not come back enough, propped myself up with clomid for awhile, it improved numbers but not really the way i felt, i qualified for TRT 4-5 years before i started, i finally started at age 50, when i started there was no doubt in my mind that i needed, hell my wife was going to the gym with me and i had no motivation/drive even in everyday life, in between sets i would just sit there, she would say come on bitch get going, lol, i guess my point is i pushed it as long as i could because i knew it would be for life, i have seen people in the mid 20s talking about getting on trt they have no concept of time, also i never understood someone that is on trt then gets off after a year or 2 well that tells me that did not need it in the first place, no way in hell i could come off, good luck!

i dont think nobody can answer that question for you, as it will depend heavily on how you feel, i will just say that i was off everything for for a few years, and did not come back enough, propped myself up with clomid for awhile, it improved numbers but not really the way i felt, i qualified for TRT 4-5 years before i started, i finally started at age 50, when i started there was no doubt in my mind that i needed, hell my wife was going to the gym with me and i had no motivation/drive even in everyday life, in between sets i would just sit there, she would say come on bitch get going, lol, i guess my point is i pushed it as long as i could because i knew it would be for life, i have seen people in the mid 20s talking about getting on trt they have no concept of time, also i never understood someone that is on trt then gets off after a year or 2 well that tells me that did not need it in the first place, no way in hell i could come off, good luck!

I appreciate your input, the clomid improved my testosterone levels but like you, I did not see much improvement and how i felt. I decided on starting trt and had my first shot last week. We are starting off at 40mg twice weekly of test cyp. I am excited to feel normal again.

I am 53 and started trt at 200 mg to 150mg from March of this year and felt great. It's been about 10 day since last shot. Taking nolvadex at 20mg to wake my balls up. Still feel good. Will be getting labs soon. Remind me to update u in a month

yea i am about to be 36 in march so i would think that is low for my age
Unfortunately some doctors don’t go off low for your age and will only prescribe if your below below normal lab range. I’d say if you have no plans on having kids then go for it. For me it was a night and day difference but I was in the low 200s, 100mg/wk has me in the 700s and I have enough energy to be productive

Its been a whole year and this looks like a woken thread so I'm assuming you have your answer by now. Only you can decide. Its a lifetime decision. I think with HCG you can still have kids. Make sure you understand all the health implications before embarking on the voyage.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws