over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should i take DHEA?

gainingmass

Registered
Ive gone back to being clean, wondering if i should take DHEA. My other supplements are Tribex (tribulas terristus), EFA's, multi-vitamins, BCAA's, Ephedra+Caffiene (before workouts), and a NO2 similar product. Would it even be worth using? Would it be dangerous to my body?
Thanks guys

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Gainingmass, how old are you? DHEA drops off with age.

Triguy

Registered
do a search on pubmed & you will not find but 1 positive study on dhea & healthy men. Theres alot of it with woman tho

even the one study only mentioned Gh increase nothing with test. If you do it, monitor youe strogen levels closely

el_guapo

Newbies
i started taking 25mg for about a month. i was taking a few other supps and dont know if the dhea had any effect, but i stopped taking it. i read too many articles and posts of people just getting bad acne and nothing else. most of them were taking 50-100mg, but i havent read any "great results" posts.
btw, i was taking no2 for a long time before i switched to 1000mg L-arginine with the same effect and 1/4 of the dollars.

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ages ago, when this first hit the market, I was taking MEGA doses of DHEA. All it ever did for me was give me tingly nipples and I was afraid it was giving me gyno - so I stopped taking it.

gainingmass

Registered
So it does have a direct effect on estrogen? Well then i wont take it. Thanks for the replies guys, i bought some pretty cheap, cause im looking for something to help since i've gone back to being clean. Guess this just isnt what i need. Any suggestions as to what supplements i should use? Im 22 years old, 5'10 210lbs (dieting, not for show) around 8-9%bdft.

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
7-keto-dhea

Jwillbc55

Registered
gainingmass said:
So it does have a direct effect on estrogen? Well then i wont take it. Thanks for the replies guys, i bought some pretty cheap, cause im looking for something to help since i've gone back to being clean. Guess this just isnt what i need. Any suggestions as to what supplements i should use? Im 22 years old, 5'10 210lbs (dieting, not for show) around 8-9%bdft.

Size On creatine by Gaspari Nutrition is pretty awesome. Strength and pumps are insane. I've never been on gear before so I can't compare the two but I personally love the Size On.

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
DHEA

At your age DHEA would be at best worthless. There have been many studies proving DHEA to be effective in men exceeding the age 50 yrs. old and even more effective in women post menapause.

Fullybuilt

Banned
Im 23 and my levels were natually low. I started taking 100mg daily in the morning. Havent noticed much except way more chest and back hair have been growing in.

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You wont see any physical effcts from it, but it will help post cycle for any adrenal fatigue that could have occured with a cycle. It is good for recovery of the adrenal glands and will help with CNS so you dont have that tired crash feeling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1sick35