over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I take steroids?

Tracking macros? That's a pain in the ass.

If it's such a pain in the ass then don't do it and keep wondering why your not growing.

Nutrition is extremely important whether it's a pain in the ass or not.

Tell me??? Tell me what supplements and what kind of diet?

First off, that is a lot of things and that takes time to do. I am not for hire, but there is a great guy on this site named John Meadows that would get you there.

You have a good build but I can tell by looking at you your not putting in enough work at the gym. You have to be consistent dedicated and have a good program in place. Its not only learning how to workout but how to eat and supplement at the right time. Its religious and a way of life. You need to read or find a teacher that will help you.. You don't need steroids. Get the program and diet in place then you can think about what you want to do.. Good luck to you.

You have a good build but I can tell by looking at you your not putting in enough work at the gym. You have to be consistent dedicated and have a good program in place. Its not only learning how to workout but how to eat and supplement at the right time. Its religious and a way of life. You need to read or find a teacher that will help you.. You don't need steroids. Get the program and diet in place then you can think about what you want to do.. Good luck to you.

Can you help me or anyone mentor me?

I know. I just want to do it right and know the right macros and training program to run

Hire a trainer, I hired Shelby and he taught me endless amounts of information about nutrition and training.

I don't have the money for that right now. I don't get why someone can't just give advice as to what steps to take

Not everyone is the same and cookie cutter stuff doesn't really work. You're asking guys to do things that they would normally charge for for free. They have to do the work for free?

There is plenty of free information here from guys like Shelby and John Meadows, my suggestion is to read, read, read and when you think you got it, read more!

Plenty of info here

Man I think your better off learning from bodybuilding.com. Start with diet and go from there

lol...you guys are being had...

i will admit tho...clever way to get to 50 posts.

I don't have the money for that right now. I don't get why someone can't just give advice as to what steps to take

Everyone is different what worked for me might not work for you, start learning diet and macros, then training.

You will have to play around with diet and fine tune to meet your goals. It takes time so don't get in a hurry.

You don't have money for someone to give you the right advice, but you have money for steroids. NO ONE can give you one set of ideas here. There is many different approaches and it takes time to know you and how your body responds. This is what a great trainer will do. So far you just talk about taking steroids and we do not know ONE thing about you.

I suggest you use the search button here and start learning things first. If you are to lazy to do that or go to the Pro forum to know who John Meadows is, then I have a feeling you will just end of taking a lot of Steroids.

this guy is trolling

he's a Miscer from bb.com

someone pls ban :star-:ars

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views