over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

should LR3 drop my bf% from 12% to 8%?

Arko.

Registered
anyone think this is realistic in 6 weeks even if my diet wasn't strict?

what about gh?

or hgh fragment?

whats best choice for someone 40 yrs old or so.?

what about gh?

or hgh fragment?

Imo, no way. However with a strict diet, 2-4iu of quality gh and hour of light intensity fasted cardio...it could happen.

Without strict diet? Not a shot in hell. With an extremely strict diet and possibly some cardio? You could do it.

what about gh?

or hgh fragment?

Diet and Cardio would. Substances assisst the process, they do not replace Diet + cardio

what about gh?

or hgh fragment?

You make it tough not to give you a hard time bro.

"even if my diet wasn't strict?" You don't sound very dedicated to your goal if your not willing to diet to achieve a 4% bf reduction. There's no replacement for proper nutrition. Be serious clean up your diet and take the lr3 and see what you can accomplish....

8% is hard to achieve and diet is the key nothing else. You could do it even without cardio if diet is spot on but as said previously the supps amplify your work not do it for you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Its all about diet and exercise. Supplements are just that... they supplement us with the extra.

LR3 does decrease bf% for sure in my opinion through my research, but not near as drastic as gh, etc. I say tighten up the diet, 4iu gh, some lr3, and your research subject will be mighty happy.

what about gh?

or hgh fragment?

You need to have a strict diet if you want bodyfat reduction. Cardio is a good idea too. Lr3, hgh, and frag, all help burn fat but they aren't miracle drugs. If you don't eat clean you're wasting your time. Keep the carbs low and never mix fats and carbs in the same meal. Have a meal or protein drink 5-6 times a day. Keep the calories for each meal under 500 calories. Do this and a half hour of cardio eod and you will drop alot of bodyfat within a month.

Don't get caught up with the BF % game imo. You want to see your abs, your intercostals, obliques? Diet and Cardio. I don't think you can get the kind of look that your wanting if your diet isn't strict, especially if your 40, as I am close to that age as well.

what about gh?

or hgh fragment?

Once the body goes into ketosis you can get shredded fairly quick as long as you say on moderate fat and high protein. I have done that a few times getting ready for BJJ/SUB matches. But everybody's metabolism is different.

my question is based on the experience I had a few months ago.
I started taking what I thought was 3.33iu/gh per day split into 3 doses per day of 1.11iu.
I noticed cts even at that dose on it, but no usual gh water retention.
Before I started I was training 3-4times per week, and cardio 2-3 times per week and that was it.
A week or so after I started this gh I couldn't train much anymore because of my work hours, and I gave up on monitoring my nutrition.
(some background) over 15 years training, 5'10 230 12% on average. Lots of gear used over the years and 2 previous cycles of gh.
500lb bench press, so no need to wonder if I'm dedicated or whatnot.

So with my diet being bad, no cardio, and barely weight training and taking this 3.33iu (what I was told was gh). I had the most dramatic changes in my physique I've EVER had.
I can always see my abs, and obliques.. but after 4-5weeks on this stuff I got leaner, then 7-8 weeks I was down around 7-8%.. and I was doing almost no training/cardio and eating a lot of simiple carbs, and other shit. Burgers fries, and all sorts of shit. (just not much choice becuase of where I was working).

Since that experience I couldnt get that same gh anymore, so I tried other brands and none of them are causing the same or even close to leaning effects.
currently Ive started igf1 to see if that was what may have been in the gh vials I had. Reason being that china also sells 100mcg vials of igf1, and many people do say that igf1 can cause a fairly dramatic recomposition effect.
So if they were 100mcg igf1lr3 vials instead of gh, then I was taking 33mcg/day (3 x 11mcg shots per day).

Do any of you get water retention on lr3?

Other thing is when I was on that gh I had lots of energy, and wellbeing was great. both times I did gh in the past years ago I had these same effects, but not the dramatic leaning out effect.

so what substance can you all think of that could have been in the vials instead of gh.. ?
thats what Im trying to figure out.

I started taking what I thought was 3.33iu/gh per day split into 3 doses per day of 1.11iu.
Before I started I was training 3-4times per week, and cardio 2-3 times per week and that was it.
A week or so after I started this gh I couldn't train much anymore because of my work hours, and I gave up on monitoring my nutrition.
(some background) over 15 years training, 5'10 230 12% on average. Lots of gear used over the years and 2 previous cycles of gh.

So with my diet being bad, no cardio, and barely weight training and taking this 3.33iu (what I was told was gh). I had the most dramatic changes in my physique I've EVER had.
I can always see my abs, and obliques.. but after 4-5weeks on this stuff I got leaner, then 7-8 weeks I was down around 7-8%.. and I was doing almost no training/cardio and eating a lot of simiple carbs, and other shit. Burgers fries, and all sorts of shit. (just not much choice becuase of where I was working).

Since that experience I couldnt get that same gh anymore, so I tried other brands and none of them are causing the same or even close to leaning effects.
currently Ive started igf1 to see if that was what may have been in the gh vials I had. Reason being that china also sells 100mcg vials of igf1, and many people do say that igf1 can cause a fairly dramatic recomposition effect.
So if they were 100mcg igf1lr3 vials instead of gh, then I was taking 33mcg/day (3 x 11mcg shots per day).

Other thing is when I was on that gh I had lots of energy, and wellbeing was great. both times I did gh in the past years ago I had these same effects, but not the dramatic leaning out effect.

so what substance can you all think of that could have been in the vials instead of gh.. ?

What HGH brand were u taking before & what are u taking now?

I asked the same question regarding LR3 & water bloat. The majority, in fact everyone responded that they didn't experience any bloat.

I was also told the LR# has the most body recomp.

I would like to know which one does a better recomp job?
Lr3 vs HGH?

What HGH brand were u taking before & what are u taking now?

I asked the same question regarding LR3 & water bloat. The majority, in fact everyone responded that they didn't experience any bloat.

I was also told the LR# has the most body recomp.

I would like to know which one does a better recomp job?
Lr3 vs HGH?

Other thing worth mentioning is I didn't lose weight on it at all. I stayed the same weight +/-2lbs maybe.
But the recomp was nothing short of dramatic especially by week 7-8.
So I dont mean lose weight necessarily, but dramatic recomp in this short period given the circumstances I've listed.
anyone?

what about gh?

or hgh fragment?

Wow, I guess everyone wants a great body without having to work for it. Get your diet, workouts, and cardio in check and then you can think about gh...etc.

What about the bloat?
Did any of u guys bloat of LR3 or DES.

who knows what were in them vials the chinese will put any garbage in there too make a buck and mimick the sides if you have access which we all do get pharm grade gh cant go wrong w that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131