advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should my injections be getting less painful?

davido124

Registered
I do 250 mgs twice per week. One in left thigh and one in right. Im on week 6. Anyone have tips on how to make the next 3 days less like hell? Its redicilously painful

I do 250 mgs twice per week. One in left thigh and one in right. Im on week 6. Anyone have tips on how to make the next 3 days less like hell? Its redicilously painful

What are you injecting????

In the glutes no matter what i inject is always easier

I wrote this post quickly cause i was in a hurry. Sorry but im injecting test e. its so oily that i feel like it sits in my quad and doesnt move. Its crazy lol i cant even get out of my car without struggling.

You might just not be a quad man; I'm not. Try a different site and is it that is better. Now virgin muscle will be more sensitive but over time it generally gets better. However, some muscles on some guys will always be worse than others. Quads are a no no for me

Quads...

I can only do Quads.

Tried shoulders once... yeah, never again.

I rotate left to right, pin once a week. No issues.
The only thing I have to ensure I do is make sure that I do it 3+ days after my leg workout.

You should try pinning delts and glutes from now on. You might find more success and less pain for those sites.

Last time I pinned my quad I was limping for 2 days.
Never again.

I pin quads, delts, and glutes. Definitely, glutes are less painful. 1cc twice a week should allow you to use both sides exclusively. As a side note, I find pinning extremely slow, kind of on the side of the quads, makes it a lot less painful.

Alllright well ill give the glutes a shot and see how it goe. Thanks guys

Not trying to sound like a know it all, but make sure you do it in the upper outer quadrant. this keeps you from running into your sciatic nerve.
There is tons of info on the net and here about it.

virgin muscle brother.. it will get better... I try and take a hot bath... and try and put some pressure right after the shot on the site and massage it.. helps spread it

To the OP: have you tried warming your gear and injecting nice and slow?

I do shoulders, never tried quads, I tried glutes once with 1 ml n it just got sore for a day then tried 2ml n it crippled me.. pin in the muscle you've used the most. Virgin muscles hurt the most

I do shoulders, never tried quads, I tried glutes once with 1 ml n it just got sore for a day then tried 2ml n it crippled me.. pin in the muscle you've used the most. Virgin muscles hurt the most

Problem with that is that scar tissue builds up. You don't want to inject into scar tissue or that increases your chances of a sterile abscess. That's why it's important to rotate sites frequently.

Sometimes... 1) You actually inject in-between the muscles and/or not far enough back, toward your hips. or 2) You could of tapped on a nerve also, or the oil sitting is pressing the stretched muscle against it. Or both. Either way, the pain will sometimes be intense. If it doesn't improve, I'd get it looked at for infection. Could also be gear mixture...??? You could also switch needles after filling with LeurLoc's. Then you could suck it w/a 22g or 23g and inject with a 25g. Whatever's clever, the glute is the least painful injection spot. I can get there sometimes but still suffering from herniated disks.

I think, for me, I kept watching videos and kept drawing on my leg, sometimes still do. I have a built in forgetter.:D It never hurts to practice technique!!! They normally get a tad askew, I bet it even happens to pros every once and a while.

Also, DO NOT forget to aspirate!! Don't freak, be aware, never be afraid to ask or go see a doctor if need be. They sometimes are there to help, LOL. Probably come with a lecture, but worth it.

Switch to glutes and inject the 500mg in each glute(should be 2ml of oil). That way you won't have to rotate more often. Go and get a heating pad. Trust me it helps and if this is the life you choose you will need one. When you inject in your glute take 2 tylenol PM(helps with the pain and makes you sleep) and sleep on your heating pad.

Trust me this works.

Don't listen to people to that say you are a virgin or you're being a pussy. UG products tend to be more harsh and some people's tissue takes those products harder i.e. they hurt more. A good way is to heat them up, but not to hot or switch to pharm grade.

No disrespect. By virgin - he (msc173) meant, "muscle thats never been penetrated by a pin". Hence, virgin muscle. Virgin muscle begins to allow for extra expansion in muscle fiber over time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws