over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should Only Competitors Use Tren?

EnhancedFatGrappler

Registered
Newbies
In the latest Podcast by Dave Crosland & Scott McNally, they talk about Tren (and other Compounds) that are possible only really useful to Competitors, for achieving a specific cosmetic look for a very short time on stage.

I was wondering what you guys think about it, since there are a lot of amateurs and a lot of competing bodybuilders on this board. I'm personally on Dave's Side of the Argument. What about you?

In the latest Podcast by Dave Crosland & Scott McNally, they talk about Tren (and other Compounds) that are possible only really useful to Competitors, for achieving a specific cosmetic look for a very short time on stage.

I was wondering what you guys think about it, since there are a lot of amateurs and a lot of competing bodybuilders on this board. I'm personally on Dave's Side of the Argument. What about you?

Personal choice

End of topic

Not saying it doesn't affect some people very negatively (so does deca, equipoise, etc), but for plenty of people they tolerate it fine and feel good on it. Like most things internet bro lore has gone wild. Similar to reviews on most consumer products or restaurants those with bad experiences are the most vocal and likely to voice. Now if you don't tolerate it well physically or mentally, don't take it or minimize it to pre-comp.

For me personally on 300-525 with many blood tests over the years, my HDL dips but not much more than 600 primo (which most would hold as the safest option). Liver ast/alt move up but remain in range or just out by a couple pts. I feel good. Positive attitude. Never get night sweats. Only issue is sleep but if I titrate up over a couple weeks starting at 150-200 no issues at all. Run long enough (12-16 wks+) I seem to get a kind of adrenal fatigue but better in a week or so of stopping.

Stuff was well tested and used in humans in one of the major developed nations of the world. Been around forever. If it was doom in a bottle that wouldn't be the case. Not saying use it but for many people who tolerate it fine, I see no issue. Actually until the internet I had no idea people responded to half these drugs so poorly. Not broadly endorsing tren use but adding my thoughts on it and that the internet has wildly exaggerated this just like so much else.

I never understood the concept of only competetors should use xyz. What is someone is going for a photo shoot? Or they are wanted to look freaky for an event? Competitions, photo shoots, and one time events all happen over the span of a single day or two where people want to look their best for their own reasons. Also I have seen a lot of non competitors who look way better and know much more about the pros and cons of PED usage then some competitors. So at the end of your day, do your due diligence and make your decision.

A plastic trophy isn't anymore reason to use it than just because someone wants to.
Like with most things people tend to push their virtues or so called morals on to others.

Underrated comment here. The premise is that there is some important value to getting onstage. That may be the case for that individual, but on the whole, I don't see it as any less or more important than wanting to look good at a bar-b-q.

Now...if the argument is that most guys getting ready for the back yard olympics 4th of july party don't need to be super hard and grainy and <5% bodyfat so if you are not competing you can use other compounds besides tren to get to that really amazing look but you don't have an actual need to use tren because you are not even getting to that freaky look. I can kind of see it from this side of the conversation, but the argument that you should save it for competing because competing is special, then I don't get that. I'll have to watch the episode and see which angle they are coming from.

Weird people try to tell other what to do with their body. Even weirder people that openly ask others if they take steroids or are natty. A lot of people could benefit from minding their own business

Love the responses here.

Hate the idiots that make blanket statements like only top open BB should be using tren period and 99% of everyone else who uses tren is wasting drugs and has no biz using tren. GTFOH with the judgement and like its a fact that your opinion is the gold standard.

BTW, I automatically disregard any fucking moron that says shit like 99 or 100%, guaranteed, everyone knows, etc.. These are just ways of trying to state their opinion as if it is a fact and yeah for whatever reason they think they are some parental figure or something and the gatekeeper of lifting forums.

Sorry for the rant, some dolt Jokes just make me twitch sometimes.

Now ranting like that, I do still like seeing actual opinions and experience not stated like some simple minded bitch. For me in my younger years, I could use tren no problem and I rarely went over 250 mg a week with awesome results and little sides. Now I mostly stay away because the sides are worse and start hitting at the same time as the benefits.

The strength increase and cosmetic effects are some of the best I have experienced. IMO if you can handle the sides and keep your blood markers in a reasonable range, then yeah, no reason only the competitors should use tren.

Yes competitors should gatekeep tren. Anyone else who uses it is reckless and morally obtuse... (notsrs)

Tren can be used by any adult. Why the fuck would I care? Just understand the risk to reward, dose it properly, have your ancillaries on hand, and while being difficult you should not stay on it year round if you value your health. I personally didn't use tren till I had a few years of cycling under my belt. I Value my cardio for Recreational sports and activities so I use it anywhere from 70-300mg depending on where I'm at in life.

The older I get the more I find that less is more. I use to run higher doses of Tren which brought out some side like the nightly Tren sweats and Trensomnia. Now approaching my mid 40s, 30-50mg Tren ace eod is plenty for me to get diced up for the summer months. No sides to speak of either. Leaner than 99% people at my gym and more importantly for me it wakes my sex drive up.

All that being said, anabolics much like other drugs, are a personal choice. I try to only give my personal opinion on the matter if someone seeks me out and asks. Otherwise, we live in America, the land of the free (or use to be) do what the hell you want.

For the record, they are pretty chill no the podcast and not coming off like "competing is so important, only competitors should use it". Pretty reasonable views were presented. The standard fair we've all heard before, but somewhat interesting.

I'm starting to think that people use competition as an excuse to yolo gear. For what? there is no money in this sport unless you get lucky with social media, or you are top 20 in the world. I have never been interested in the competition side (because no money). The lifestyle/being big is what I like about this sport. I live like a bodybuilder in pretty much every aspect just don't compete

Nope… It’s a drug for literally everyone to experiment with…. Love the stuff!

Cage

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner