over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should Only Competitors Use Tren?

Tren is a tool, just like anything else. Tren has a bad rap because it’s so goddamn good at what it does…..you push the dose high enough, you can be training fucking retarded and with a standard American diet, your gonna look great compared to a mere mortal (natty)

But you also can harm organs YOLOing 100mg ED without checking labs/BP/supporting sups

Whilen
I'm starting to think that people use competition as an excuse to yolo gear. For what? there is no money in this sport unless you get lucky with social media, or you are top 20 in the world. I have never been interested in the competition side (because no money). The lifestyle/being big is what I like about this sport. I live like a bodybuilder in pretty much every aspect just don't compete

While I agree with just about everything you said, I never get why “making money” has anything to do with bodybuilding justification. It’s hard to think of nearly any HOBBY (even if done on a “professional” level) that produces financial justification when done at a highly competitive level. They are all a money pit and strain on your body, your family/relationships or your career (unless maybe that career is centered around the hobby).

Whilen

While I agree with just about everything you said, I never get why “making money” has anything to do with bodybuilding justification. It’s hard to think of nearly any HOBBY (even if done on a “professional” level) that produces financial justification when done at a highly competitive level. They are all a money pit and strain on your body, your family/relationships or your career (unless maybe that career is centered around the hobby).
The fun part of bodybuilding is outside the stage (IMO). I'll spend money having fun and living the lifestyle, but the competition side isn't interesting at all to me. I don't want to pay money to stand on stage or to tell people I compete. by the time you add the competition fee's/tanning/travel it comes out to taking a vacation. I would rather live the lifestyle and go on a vacation. The drugs/food involved is expensive enough. If money wasn't an option, then I would probably compete once a year just to do it

It depends on the individuals goals at the end of the day.

the better question is "is tren a good choice for xyz goal?"

For competitors (BB, PL, Strongman, ect) the benefits are pretty clear. for non competitors i think its less clear.

For most peoples goals (get big, get lean, get strong) i think its entirely unnecessary and often counterproductive with a needlessly mystified efficacy.

is the cardio and neuro toxicity worth the marginal (if any) benefit in keepable gains compared to more conservative alternatives? For me, the answer is a clear no.
From what ive seen most people can get better results, with less risks and side effects with other options.

I personally dont get the telltale mental sides from tren, and even still I feel as though i can physically tollerate other compounds far better (test primo mast npp eq) at their relative effective doses than tren.

I think far to many regular AAS users are far to quick to turn to tren as an option because of its overly glorified effectiveness just because its what all the cool kids are doing when they could have made better gains while maintainer higher health quality with other alternatives.

I'm starting to think that people use competition as an excuse to yolo gear. For what? there is no money in this sport unless you get lucky with social media, or you are top 20 in the world. I have never been interested in the competition side (because no money). The lifestyle/being big is what I like about this sport. I live like a bodybuilder in pretty much every aspect just don't compete
Exactly its just that you are realistic and some people, well, they still think of themselves as Olympia material when in reality they wouldn't even place in a local classic event. To each their own. :D

BTW, not saying you couldn't place somewhere. It is admirable that you take your body and the lifestyle seriously and not to the point where you have to exaggerate or try to puff up your image on the forums.

The fun part of bodybuilding is outside the stage (IMO). I'll spend money having fun and living the lifestyle, but the competition side isn't interesting at all to me. I don't want to pay money to stand on stage or to tell people I compete. by the time you add the competition fee's/tanning/travel it comes out to taking a vacation. I would rather live the lifestyle and go on a vacation. The drugs/food involved is expensive enough. If money wasn't an option, then I would probably compete once a year just to do it
I'm the exact same.

For competitors (BB, PL, Strongman, ect) the benefits are pretty clear. for non competitors i think its less clear.

For most peoples goals (get big, get lean, get strong) i think its entirely unnecessary and often counterproductive with a needlessly mystified efficacy.
So as long as there’s an event with other people involved and some sort of trophy- clearly tren has benefits

But if you want to get big, lean, and strong on your own terms all by yourself without an event, then tren is entirely unnecessary AND counterproductive

That is an interesting point of view and one I had not considered.

What are your thoughts on MENT?

Personal choice

End of topic
#murica!!!

The only time I balk at someone using Tren is when they’re a fat piece of shit with no real experience in this game. I’ve probably posted about this before but I had a good friend who now I can’t really tolerate lol who I helped get on self TRT. After six months I find out that his Planet Fitness personal trainer has him on Tren. This is six months after just introducing basic exogenous Test to his system. And to make matters worse this dude’s body fat reading on an InBody would say “grape jelly”. But again, this is America, do what you want but man just fuckkkkk…

So as long as there’s an event with other people involved and some sort of trophy- clearly tren has benefits

But if you want to get big, lean, and strong on your own terms all by yourself without an event, then tren is entirely unnecessary AND counterproductive

Lol @interesting point of view :ROFLMAO:
The logic is fucking outstanding.

My opinion is that trens benefits shine the best in those extreme situations, yes.
Where the temporary cosmetic benefit is leveraged fully, and in the situations where catabolism is most likely (when getting really exceptionally lean).
This doesn't necessarily mean contest, it could be someone shredding down for a shoot or just for some photos in general or someone who wants to look good on a vacation. Any of the situations where you're taking advantage of the temporary benefits are valid. In a lot of the less extreme cases, such as just getting big or casually lean (look good lean, not contest lean) I don't think it's the best choice all things considered.

I would say unnecessary, there are cleaner alternatives to getting big lean and strong imo. I don't see any circumstance where I would call tren "necessary"

Counterproductive in some very specific scenarios (also when compared to the alternatives)

I have no real experience with ment so I can't really say with any confidence. On the surface I don't see anything special that I couldn't get with other compounds.

My opinion is that trens benefits shine the best in those extreme situations, yes.
Where the temporary cosmetic benefit is leveraged fully, and in the situations where catabolism is most likely (when getting really exceptionally lean).
This doesn't necessarily mean contest, it could be someone shredding down for a shoot or just for some photos in general or someone who wants to look good on a vacation. Any of the situations where you're taking advantage of the temporary benefits are valid. In a lot of the less extreme cases, such as just getting big or casually lean (look good lean, not contest lean) I don't think it's the best choice all things considered.

I would say unnecessary, there are cleaner alternatives to getting big lean and strong imo. I don't see any circumstance where I would call tren "necessary"

Counterproductive in some very specific scenarios (also when compared to the alternatives)

I have no real experience with ment so I can't really say with any confidence. On the surface I don't see anything special that I couldn't get with other compounds.
These are all just my personal views and experience. We are presumably all adults of at least debatably sound mind to do whatever the fuck they want

Interesting

Thankyou for the explanation

Tren is the only compound that i can feel like I'm "on" something. The anxiety, night sweats and sex drive/choices are off the chain. And damn i look like granite on it. But i haven't used it in 12 years because it gives me crazy anxiety. I think it shines when prepping for a show. The strength gains are good, but nothing like a high dose of Test with Drol.

This topic reminds me of my time in life as a golfer. I had multiple friends playing $350 drivers and $48 a dozen gold balls. And that's in late 90's early 2000's money. Interesting thing is, they all had $20 wedges and putters. Which are the clubs golfers use the most in a round.

There is a mental component to everything we undertake. And if a guy who can't break 100 thinks buying the same driver Tiger Woods plays is going to change their game, who am I to judge the decision and how someone wants to spend their money. Maybe the confidence of having pro level equipment will give them the desire to work harder to benefit from it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity