over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should Only Competitors Use Tren?

This topic reminds me of my time in life as a golfer. I had multiple friends playing $350 drivers and $48 a dozen gold balls. And that's in late 90's early 2000's money. Interesting thing is, they all had $20 wedges and putters. Which are the clubs golfers use the most in a round.

There is a mental component to everything we undertake. And if a guy who can't break 100 thinks buying the same driver Tiger Woods plays is going to change their game, who am I to judge the decision and how someone wants to spend their money. Maybe the confidence of having pro level equipment will give them the desire to work harder to benefit from it.
The friend with the tiger woods equipment won't get anymore out of it than the cheap equipment
Tren is going to do more than the other compounds regardless.
Tren isn't pro level equipment it's just a very powerful compound

Like bodybuilders own drug patents or something lol
Yup.

Some Jokes go around the forums acting like steroid patent owners as if their beliefs and opinions dictate who can use steroids and what they should use. Its pretty lame and many that constantly spout out their judgements should be more concerned with their own weaknesses and poor habits.

Competing or not is irrelevant. Whether a person is getting paid or not if they want to accomplish the absolute best physique they can why should anything be off limits? It’s a harsh compound for some, but so are a lot of compounds. If it gets you where you want to be and you know what you’re doing… hell yeah get after it.

It depends on the individuals goals at the end of the day.

the better question is "is tren a good choice for xyz goal?"

For competitors (BB, PL, Strongman, ect) the benefits are pretty clear. for non competitors i think its less clear.

For most peoples goals (get big, get lean, get strong) i think its entirely unnecessary and often counterproductive with a needlessly mystified efficacy.

is the cardio and neuro toxicity worth the marginal (if any) benefit in keepable gains compared to more conservative alternatives? For me, the answer is a clear no.
From what ive seen most people can get better results, with less risks and side effects with other options.

I personally dont get the telltale mental sides from tren, and even still I feel as though i can physically tollerate other compounds far better (test primo mast npp eq) at their relative effective doses than tren.

I think far to many regular AAS users are far to quick to turn to tren as an option because of its overly glorified effectiveness just because its what all the cool kids are doing when they could have made better gains while maintainer higher health quality with other alternatives.
This ^^^^^ 1000%🎯🎯🎯🐂

I love the think BIG BB podcast but honestly can’t stand Dave Crossland. I feel like he’s just wrong about half the shit he says. Scott seems like a pretty genuine guy, favorite segment is “it’s just bodybuilding”.

To answer the question take whatever the fuck you want, we’re all adults here.

So since this annoying noob decided to bump this thread I got a question for you guys that watch and/or listen to these podcasts: how the do these guys put out this much content? Like how much can you actually talk about juice day in and day out. This must be the most repetitive parroting bullshit or I guess some guys in order to get attention just zag on all the traditional beliefs? I can’t watch/listen to this stuff - I’ve tried…

More pearl clutching puritanism. These guys need to stfu. Lots of good pro bodybuilders are running it near year round. Lots of gym rats are running it near year round or year round and probably don't have that bad of bloods. If it wrecks your bloodwork/sleep/digestion, don't use it more than 8 weeks precontest. For anyone else, knock yourself out just keep the dosage reasonable.

I love the think BIG BB podcast but honestly can’t stand Dave Crossland. I feel like he’s just wrong about half the shit he says. Scott seems like a pretty genuine guy, favorite segment is “it’s just bodybuilding”.

To answer the question take whatever the fuck you want, we’re all adults here.
He's also tremendously fat and never been shredded on a bbing stage. I don't know why any bodybuilders are listening to obese men who have never successfully competed or coached anyone notable that has. He can't take care of his own health but acts like a moral authority who should tell other people what to do with their lives. I guarantee the damage being done to his health by being 45% bodyfat is far higher than a lean guy who is using 300mg tren ace per week year round.

In the latest Podcast by Dave Crosland & Scott McNally, they talk about Tren (and other Compounds) that are possible only really useful to Competitors, for achieving a specific cosmetic look for a very short time on stage.

I was wondering what you guys think about it, since there are a lot of amateurs and a lot of competing bodybuilders on this board. I'm personally on Dave's Side of the Argument. What about you?
Use whatever you want whenever you want as high as you want to....

None should tell you what to do.
After a while you know your body and you know what's best and at which cost.

He's also tremendously fat and never been shredded on a bbing stage. I don't know why any bodybuilders are listening to obese men who have never successfully competed or coached anyone notable that has. He can't take care of his own health but acts like a moral authority who should tell other people what to do with their lives. I guarantee the damage being done to his health by being 45% bodyfat is far higher than a lean guy who is using 300mg tren ace per week year round.
I think you need to learn more about Dave cus theres alot more to his story :)

Love him or hate him, Dave Crosland is hired by the British goverment as an expert to talk about steroids to everybody from Cops, Nurses, Doctors, school children and even provide witness in court about anabolic steroids. Dave is truly a really nice chap ive known him for quite some years now. His story is so much deeper then just "a fat guy commenting on roids" as some you think. He is coming from a harm reduction place when talking and trying to mitigate some of the damage done by alot of morons like GH15 tellin ppl to blast 300mg tren a ed.

I have nothing against Crosland but I see the same tendency in all the guys who have been incredibly abusing PEDs in the past - all of them suddenly become very sensible and want to moralize everyone around them and tell them what someone needs and what they don't - fuck it... let everyone do what they want it gives him joy in life and if he has to suffer the consequences in the future, at least he will know that he did what he wanted

Love him or hate him, Dave Crosland is hired by the British goverment as an expert to talk about steroids to everybody from Cops, Nurses, Doctors, school children and even provide witness in court about anabolic steroids. Dave is truly a really nice chap ive known him for quite some years now. His story is so much deeper then just "a fat guy commenting on roids" as some you think. He is coming from a harm reduction place when talking and trying to mitigate some of the damage done by alot of morons like GH15 tellin ppl to blast 300mg tren a ed.
That explains a lot. The UK Gov't is not exactly known for their ability to identify experts.

So since this annoying noob decided to bump this thread I got a question for you guys that watch and/or listen to these podcasts: how the do these guys put out this much content? Like how much can you actually talk about juice day in and day out. This must be the most repetitive parroting bullshit or I guess some guys in order to get attention just zag on all the traditional beliefs? I can’t watch/listen to this stuff - I’ve tried…
Didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to talk, should I ask for your permission next time? 😂😂

No different than saying only high level competitors should use HGH and insulin , of DNP.
You're an adult x do what you want , just don't bitch about the consequences.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins