YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should this guy have been disqualified for having this much synthol in him onstage?

Ohhh wowwww I didn’t notice it until he zoomed in on the second round of pics. Eeeekkkk dude’s arms look like Gregg Valentino. All fucking droopy. Sad he felt like he had to do this…

Ohhh wowwww I didn’t notice it until he zoomed in on the second round of pics. Eeeekkkk dude’s arms look like Gregg Valentino. All fucking droopy. Sad he felt like he had to do this…

From a judging perspective should he be allowed to stay competing in that shape?

Looks great with clothes on…. But when you strip off that security blanket it’s not gonna get you in the top ten!

Cage

With a higher bf it doesn’t look too bad, when he got stage condition it’s a different story. But he’s not the first, look at flex wheelers arms…

Yes he should be allowed to compete. He should also be placed accordingly, which should be last place.
Not necessarily last.

You place where you place because of how you look. End of story. Nobody cares how much you bench or how much or many drugs you take. It is all about how you look.

Probably plenty of top competitors use just as much but they can pull it off because they can, plain and simple. (And while obvious, it is not ‘insulting’.) That is why they are at the top of the heap.

While philosophically I struggle with the usage of site ‘enhancing’ products, one could argue the same thing about AAS, but with AAS you have to but in the work. Oil, no way. Anybody can push a plunger, even me 😉. And shit happens and you make the the best of the mess you made which will never be forgotten.

I say, let the chips fall where they may; let the good, the bad, and the ugly rise to the level of their incompetence. It’s called the ‘Peter Principle.’

Not necessarily last.

You place where you place because of how you look. End of story. Nobody cares how much you bench or how much or many drugs you take. It is all about how you look.

Probably plenty of top competitors use just as much but they can pull it off because they can, plain and simple. (And while obvious, it is not ‘insulting’.) That is why they are at the top of the heap.

While philosophically I struggle with the usage of site ‘enhancing’ products, one could argue the same thing about AAS, but with AAS you have to but in the work. Oil, no way. Anybody can push a plunger, even me 😉. And shit happens and you make the the best of the mess you made which will never be forgotten.

I say, let the chips fall where they may; let the good, the bad, and the ugly rise to the level of their incompetence. It’s called the ‘Peter Principle.’
I’m involved with the NPC in my state. Blatant abuse of oil in any division is going to result in being heavily penalized on the scorecards. He looks absolutely horrible due to blatant SEO abuse, last place. This discussion happens real time at the judging table when SEO use/abuse is blatant. I witnessed a female competitor finish last place due to obvious SEO in her glutes. The rest of her physique was worthy of a top 3 finish in her class.

Last, this dude is a pro, he will finish last place in every show with SEO use being that blatant. “Suspect” body parts are one thing, complete and apparent abuse is another.

At the end of the day the guy did what he could to be his best the way he knew how. He should be judged off of his shape, conditioning and size just like the next guy. But he obviously altered his shape for the worse with too much site enhancement.

I’m involved with the NPC in my state. Blatant abuse of oil in any division is going to result in being heavily penalized on the scorecards. He looks absolutely horrible due to blatant SEO abuse, last place. This discussion happens real time at the judging table when SEO use/abuse is blatant. I witnessed a female competitor finish last place due to obvious SEO in her glutes. The rest of her physique was worthy of a top 3 finish in her class.

Last, this dude is a pro, he will finish last place in every show with SEO use being that blatant. “Suspect” body parts are one thing, complete and apparent abuse is another.
Define blatant abuse.

Define blatant abuse.
When the use of SEO isn’t plausibly deniable. SEO use may be suspected in cases but can be argued against. Hadi’s delts, Rami’s quad sweep, Walker’s arms all come to mind. This guy is blatant. It is unquestionable that he has SEO everywhere. Automatic last place.

All good thought provoking responses.

Hope this is not too far off topic. I wanted to turn the tables and are if any thing fits.

Now . . . Just replace SEO with the word ASS and see what you get. Just for shits and grins.

And you wonder why bodybuilding is not popular? I encourage you to poke holes in this.

I look forward to the responses.

Mods . . . If we get out in the weeds, please reign us back in.

So he looked like this "originally"
1656605532371.png so ARMS and delts just not keeping up despite doing everything that BBers do.......................so he made a choice

1656605619021.png In one sense it worked, his arms and shoulders are clearly much bigger but he just wanted/needed too much total size from whatever he used to pull it off. I get it his arms clearly were not responding but when you try to double your arm size it's going to show.

This should be obvious. You are marked on how you look. As posted many are full of oil but it's not obvious to most people. Even if they have 1 obvious body part there are many different criteria for judging at bodybuilding shows. Hadi was marked down at the O due to his shoulders but many felt his overall package was good enough to win. Some use loads of oil but it's far from obvious and actually helps them but they are walking the line. Others (many) use little touches in certain bodyparts and it only adds to their physique. This guy has used so much it ruins his physique so he should be marked down severely for it. I don't think obvious SEO usage should automatically mean last place because every situation is individual. Although if your usage is as obvious as this guy and it looks terrible (ruins his shape, flow and aesthetic etc) that's going to be last place at any bodybuilding show.

One thing I see especially from guys who have never used SEO is the thought process that they have ruined their physique forever but that's not the case. Every SEO product is made up of different ingredients and some people are using other permanent enhancers such as PMMA and collagen whilst others are using ones that will dissipate over time. Some use so much all over it can get trapped and it creates a terrible look. Moreover, these guys are loading up all through contest prep and at the final stages so it's not like they didn't inject for months and it just stayed there (some products do many many don't). These guys are literally filling up on show day as well and they are addicted to it and lose all sense of reality when looking at themselves in a mirror.

View attachment 159918 so ARMS and delts just not keeping up despite doing everything that BBers do.......................so he made a choice

View attachment 159919 In one sense it worked, his arms and shoulders are clearly much bigger but he just wanted/needed too much total size from whatever he used to pull it off. I get it his arms clearly were not responding but when you try to double your arm size it's going to show.

Very true but in the few pics I have seen he has loaded up everywhere. There will always come a time were the amount and type of filler you put in will go against you. Standing under stage lights will show everything but this guy used so much stuff that it wouldn't have looked good even in the dark. The problem is they get addicted to looking as big and freaky as possible and they lose all sense of reality. Obviously if that wasn't the case he would have never have stepped on stage because most would know how bad it looked. Maybe he knew he looked the way he did and some guys want their 15 mins regardless if it's good or bad press but I very much doubt that's the case. He looks great in some other/older pics so he could have used it to fill out his arms and shoulders but the problem here as you posted lies with the amount he has put in. If you use it to put on 6+ inches on your arms it's not going to look "natural". Not just that but the sheer volume and all the muscles he put it in and overall just a terrible look for someone on stage.

View attachment 159918 so ARMS and delts just not keeping up despite doing everything that BBers do.......................so he made a choice

View attachment 159919 In one sense it worked, his arms and shoulders are clearly much bigger but he just wanted/needed too much total size from whatever he used to pull it off. I get it his arms clearly were not responding but when you try to double your arm size it's going to show.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong because I don't follow competitive bodybuilding or shows, but looking at the first pic are his delts biceps really lacking? As a casual observer I would say he has a wide waist and that is what makes them look disproportionate. Possibly his Tris are weak especially when you see his lat spread? I'm probably wrong lol.

Did he finish last?

And has anyone ever seen this guy>

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong because I don't follow competitive bodybuilding or shows, but looking at the first pic are his delts biceps really lacking? As a casual observer I would say he has a wide waist and that is what makes them look disproportionate. Possibly his Tris are weak especially when you see his lat spread? I'm probably wrong lol.
His arms are a relatively weak body part and his wide waist made them look even worse. I understand why he tried some 'jimmying" I just don't know why people keep going way past the point of no return.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws