over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should we do a Superbowl thread?

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Predictions, thoughts, or more important than all that.. food your eating during the game?

Well...I just ate two foot long subs from Firehouse Subs....but I will be making a traditional dip as snack food for later.

1lb of Ground Sirloin
1 huge jar of salsa
1 huge jar of queso cheese
Simmer in the crock pot.

I also have my Bhut jolokia (ghost pepper) salsa to add to my specific bowl!

No one else in the house will even take a smell of it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have the Patriots winning. I hate both teams but I respect their greatness and Brady is one of the classiest guys ever.

Brady is good... but shit is he really the greatest? his last two super bowl wins were gift wrapped for him by opponents and his first the NFL gave to him. Marino would throw for 6000 yrs in today's nfl.

Brady is good... but shit is he really the greatest? his last two super bowl wins were gift wrapped for him by opponents and his first the NFL gave to him. Marino would throw for 6000 yrs in today's nfl.

He is by the greatest but tonight man did he play horrible. That was ugly to watch. Missed so many wide open throws. Good for the eagles, pats didn’t deserve it tonight

He is by the greatest but tonight man did he play horrible. That was ugly to watch. Missed so many wide open throws. Good for the eagles, pats didn’t deserve it tonight

505 yards passing and 3 touchdowns but you say he played horrible

Stat wise sure it was a great game, no one played defense. Did you miss the handful of wide open throws Brady missed? Or the multiple ducks he threw without getting hit?

Brady is good... but shit is he really the greatest?

Without question.....the guy is a proven winner... he makes everybody around him better and just knows how to win (except last night...lol)... I cant stand him but you gotta give credit where credit is due...Marino?... one of my all time favs but IMO not even close to Brady... Marino had what??? 1 Super Bowl appearance? its not just about yards...

Brady wasn't the problem for the Patriots losing last night. Eagles deserved the win and Foles came up big. Great SB game!

Stat wise sure it was a great game, no one played defense. Did you miss the handful of wide open throws Brady missed? Or the multiple ducks he threw without getting hit?

Ah, and now you are defending yourself because your ego won't let you admit you said something clinically insane, proving you didn't really pay attention last night. The reality is it was the worst defensive SB of all time.

Congratulations....you just won "dumbest post of the year" award and we don't even have to wait until January to hand it out.

Disappointed today, but I really felt like the Eagles were going to win going into this. Patriots defense has been pretty bad all year. Yes, they cleaned it up points wise, which is very important at the end of the day, but no one really had much of a problem moving the ball on them this year (they ranked 28th in yards allowed). And that got exposed big time last night. And benching arguably their best corner?!? That is just mind-boggling to me....I thought maybe he had done something from a disciplinary standpoint, but coaches were saying it was not related to that. Not sure it would've made much of a difference....Foles had all year back there to throw and he was on point. And I give Pederson a lot of credit....he was as aggressive as ever and that is the ONLY way to beat the Patriots, so clearly he paid attention to all the previous games that the other side thought they had the victory only to watch the Pats play a full 60 minutes and pull it out. Very entertaining game.

Ah, and now you are defending yourself because your ego won't let you admit you said something clinically insane, proving you didn't really pay attention last night. The reality is it was the worst defensive SB of all time.

Dude what are you talking about my ego? I'm sitting here at work discussing the same topic how Brady was not on his A game and everyone agrees. I never said he's the reason the pats lost, but he clearly missed throws and threw multiple ducks. He had amazing stats because defense was non existent. He had 50 yard bombs to Danny and Hogan who were both wide open, no one even near them but I'm clinically insane

Congratulations....you just won "dumbest post of the year" award and we don't even have to wait until January to hand it out.

Disappointed today, but I really felt like the Eagles were going to win going into this. Patriots defense has been pretty bad all year. Yes, they cleaned it up points wise, which is very important at the end of the day, but no one really had much of a problem moving the ball on them this year (they ranked 28th in yards allowed). And that got exposed big time last night. And benching arguably their best corner?!? That is just mind-boggling to me....I thought maybe he had done something from a disciplinary standpoint, but coaches were saying it was not related to that. Not sure it would've made much of a difference....Foles had all year back there to throw and he was on point. And I give Pederson a lot of credit....he was as aggressive as ever and that is the ONLY way to beat the Patriots, so clearly he paid attention to all the previous games that the other side thought they had the victory only to watch the Pats play a full 60 minutes and pull it out. Very entertaining game.

Agreed. Now the real story today is what the hell happened with Malcolm Butler? The game could have possibly gone the other way had he played.

Agreed. Now the real story today is what the hell happened with Malcolm Butler? The game could have possibly gone the other way had he played.

He seems to think so that's for sure. He said as much after the game.

I never understood cities trashing shit in the streets after a win. What is that all about? Philly was/is destroying and looting itself :confused:

I thought it was a fun game to watch, The halftime show wasn't as good as a Timberlake fan would have liked and of course the best part of the entire night was..

the trailer for Solo!

Last edited:
I did like the Doritos/Mt. Dew commercial....wasn't expecting that one.

Would have been nice to see Brady win one more before retiring which he will have to do eventually at his age. Eagles deserved the win though

I did like the Doritos/Mt. Dew commercial....wasn't expecting that one.

No commercial compared to the hilarity of Eli Manning and Odell Beckam tango dancing. I was DYING :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear