advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should Your First Cycle Be Heavy Or Light? Opinions???

Millineum Man

Registered
I've read alot of opinions on this subject on various boards. I see alot of guys recommend the conservative route and say stick with one item for a First Cycle, usually Test E at 400-500mgs/wk for 10-12 weeks. Then, others say bump up the doses and use several items(Test, Deca/EQ, Dbol/Anadrol) because its a "golden opportunity" to make the most gains. A quote I seen alot is, "Once that door is closed, its closed forever!!" I seen a study where they gave men 600mgs of Test Enanthate for 20 weeks and they gained 17lbs in fat-free mass. And this was done WITHOUT training. What are the pros and cons? Knowing what you know now, what would you use or recommend for a first run?

I think the first cycle should be progressive and kinda long.
make the most of it. you will do another one and it wont be the same.
-JS

It is kind of true, you should see the most gains on your frst cycle. Notice I said should. everything depends on you. Diet being number 1. Are you asking for input on your first cycle out the things you have listed?

Seems most peoples first cycle is to the lower side dosage wise. And most say it was the best cycle ever. So go figure.

id start with test, and keep adding few hundred mgs or intro a new compound as i reached plateaus... NOTHING will be like ur 1st cycle, not even close... id keep riding that 1st wave as long as i can until my bloodwork #s are unnacceptable to me personally...

Start low my friend and give yourself room to grow.. If a guy were to go out on a first cycle and hit a gram of test, tren and gh his first go around what do you do when that stops working .... I know this is extreme but I was trying to prove a point. A good first that I like was 500 test prop and 300-400 eq a week for 10 weeks . But that's just me ..

id start with test, and keep adding few hundred mgs or intro a new compound as i reached plateaus... NOTHING will be like ur 1st cycle, not even close... id keep riding that 1st wave as long as i can until my bloodwork #s are unnacceptable to me personally...
Can you give us an example of what you mean?

Two universal truths: 1) There will never be a cycle as good as your first. The first transformation is unbelievable and never duplicated. 2) Over time you will eventually have to increase your doses to get the desired results. Knowing these two points it makes the most sense to me to start small. Youre going to blow up anyway and it gives you room to grow over the years without taking insane amounts of gear.
My first cycle was 500mg sustanon and 400 mg deca. I gained 25 lbs and kept almost all of it. My only regret is I didnt stay on long enough. Ran out of gear after 8 weeks. Wished I would have planned better and stayed on 12-16 weeks. You could do half this much and still be amazed.

How much would you start out with?

I knew nothing when I did my first cycle

I did 250 of test a week 200mg of deca a week and 50mg of injectable a week

As u can see I knew nothing lol
But I gained 40lbs in 10 weeks and lost 10lbs with no pct

This is someone who has no idea how to run this shit and is obviously wanting someone to hold his hand and set up his cycle.

Do some research kid. You have no fucking clue what you are messing with and shouldn't mess with this until you have a couple more years of knowledge.

Last edited:
The answers to every one of your questions are already on this forum if you just use the search button.

Id run500/wk for a month then 750 for maonth, then 1000 for a month. 1250/month....1500/month. try & put 30-40 lbs on. It'll be the only chance you get to grow likw that

Id run500/wk for a month then 750 for maonth, then 1000 for a month. 1250/month....1500/month. try & put 30-40 lbs on. It'll be the only chance you get to grow likw that

Absolutely horrible fucking advise!!!!

i guess i was diff i dont remember much from my first cycle but when i finally used tren and my diet was spot on i made vast improvements in my physique. its also WHAT you know. so take the advice u read here

personally id start w about 4-500 test per week, doesnt matter which kind. and id either throw in a second compound after gains slow down and/or up the dose. i would lean towards adding a 2nd compound because honestly ive been on 1000mg test/week and looked like shit. not body composition wise but test just doesnt give as much of an aesthetic look as other things, ie tren, anavar, masterone, primo....

i would also agree w what was said to "ride it out" as long as you can. theres nothing wrong w doing a 4-6 months cycle especially if its mild and u dont get any bad sides. ive seen good results doing this longer but less agressive approach.

i wouldnt have any preset time limit... for me would be muchh longer then 4 weeks until i bumped up....maybe you keep gaining on 500mg for 8-10 weeks, and not just 4...maybe longer...why would you bump up just bc you hit a certain # of weeks, instead of bumping at a plateau? feel me?

also, i think gh/slin is a big key to progressing if you dont want to take the aas up doseage wise..ive never really done them, but have eyes and can see all my buddys progression... ive never seen one just keep getting more muscle and more muscle w/o bumping up one of those 3... most people make bump ups too early tho bc of impatience and not maxing other aspects of diet/training... im guilty of that in my past 4sure...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting