advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should Your First Cycle Be Heavy Or Light? Opinions???

What did ur training look like during that time?

Old skool training. 4 exercises per muscle, 4 sets each, train everything once a week. Basic mass building exercises.

what do you think "Big Ramy" did? doubt it was a short moderate cycle ;)
think he wishes he would have did a short cycle?;)

first cycle is best time to see what potential you have.:lightbulb:

I say start mild and like PITBULLTANK said, don't keep yourself to a time limit. but more of a health limit. go gradual and up dose and/or add a compound to break plateaus. you can grow for a looong time this way and it would be IDEAL for a first cycle. you would also learn how each compound affected you and how well you reacted to it cuz you are starting small with all supps and upping as you go.
its a win win.
-JS

Talk about brilliant.

If I could do it all over again first I would hire a trainer to learn the basics of diet. After a year of time with them and a couple of bulk /diet sessions under their guidance I would then incorporate drugs.

Start with say 500mg test/sust, once you hit a wall, up cals along with adding say dbol. Throw in some deca along the way and by the end of it all maybe eq and tren, subbing out compounds for others. I can't imagine how well your body would react to that.

If only I could go back in time.... Can only imagine!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

my first cycle I did 500mg test for 10 weeks. Decided I wanted to be "on" all the time so 5 months after my first cycle I started cruising at 250mg test a week. I will blast 500mg for 8-12 weeks about 2 times a year and throw in some other compounds.

Before my lay-off I was shredded at 234Lbs, on 3+ grams of pharma grade sustenon, primoteston, primobolan depot, deca, serostim, and insulin. My legs were great then all striated, then I tore my meniscus and my fiance dumped me. I was in a hole and decided to stop everything and go natural for 6 months. Ended up at 190Lbs sub 5%. Did tons of cardio, judo, and only consumed protein drinks. If I couldn't be big then I was going to be shredded. So, when I went back on those tiny doses, my muscle memory kicked in and I gained 40Lbs lean tissue in 8 weeks.
So, you dieted down to single digit bodyfat and primed your system to illict that type of response?

Take the bare minimum to grow and don't let your own test shut down. I took 6 months off all aas. This was my cycle after that break:

Wk 1: 50mg deca
Wk 2: 100mg deca
Wk 3: 150mg deca

I went from 190Lbs to 218lbs

Wk 4: nothing
Wk 5: nothing
Wk 6: nothing

I dropped from 218Lbs to 210Lbs

Wk 7: 250mg sustanon
Wk 8: 250mg sustanon

I went from 210Lbs to 230Lbs.

That's 40Lbs in 8 weeks with very little shut down. After that go on hcg, clomid, and nolvadex. Take a month off and repeat with new compounds.
Damn, Johnjuan! That was some kind of response to such low doses.

Id run500/wk for a month then 750 for maonth, then 1000 for a month. 1250/month....1500/month. try & put 30-40 lbs on. It'll be the only chance you get to grow likw that

no wonder youve been here since 07 with 53 posts:naughty:dont listen to this guy both of you need to go study together and come back

Take the bare minimum to grow and don't let your own test shut down. I took 6 months off all aas. This was my cycle after that break:

Wk 1: 50mg deca
Wk 2: 100mg deca
Wk 3: 150mg deca

I went from 190Lbs to 218lbs

Wk 4: nothing
Wk 5: nothing
Wk 6: nothing

I dropped from 218Lbs to 210Lbs

Wk 7: 250mg sustanon
Wk 8: 250mg sustanon

I went from 210Lbs to 230Lbs.

That's 40Lbs in 8 weeks with very little shut down. After that go on hcg, clomid, and nolvadex. Take a month off and repeat with new compounds.

this is a crazy cycle but i do understand cause you grow like a muther on your first cycle using bare min great post

Talk about brilliant.

If I could do it all over again first I would hire a trainer to learn the basics of diet. After a year of time with them and a couple of bulk /diet sessions under their guidance I would then incorporate drugs.

Start with say 500mg test/sust, once you hit a wall, up cals along with adding say dbol. Throw in some deca along the way and by the end of it all maybe eq and tren, subbing out compounds for others. I can't imagine how well your body would react to that.

If only I could go back in time.... Can only imagine!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking the SAME thoughts. However, too many of us know too little and are too afraid at first. I would venture to say it would be rare for a rookie about to start his first cycle to let go and give the reigns completely to someone else instructing them. Even if it were perfect advice...a new user is often too timid or hesitant.(nevermind most wont know how to properly train or eat)

Someone really has to be wiser than their years to listen to someone else and realize there is no way in hell THEY know best with zero experience. I'd say a large amount of trust, maturity, and willpower have to be met with listening comprehension and execution. Not many can do that starting out..

But if I could go back and take with me everything I know now....it would be easy to do.

no wonder youve been here since 07 with 53 posts:naughty:dont listen to this guy both of you need to go study together and come back

lol :yeahthat: you gotta learn the hard way bro everywhere you go you need to read first dont just ask every questions that comes to mind i know its hard to believe but man kind invented google for guys like you

this is a crazy cycle but i do understand cause you grow like a muther on your first cycle using bare min great post

I guess your post-whoring is back in action huh?

Hypothetically speaking, which is better for muscle growth? 600mgs of Test e or c per week? Or 300mgs of Test PP and 300mgs of NPP per week?

Hypothetically speaking, which is better for muscle growth? 600mgs of Test e or c per week? Or 300mgs of Test PP and 300mgs of NPP per week?

The latter..

I would go with the idea that less is more. Just think, if on every cycle after this one you need to up the dosages to keep seeing results common sense dictates that you should start as low as possible(while still getting results).

I would go with the idea that less is more. Just think, if on every cycle after this one you need to up the dosages to keep seeing results common sense dictates that you should start as low as possible(while still getting results).
You really don't have to increase doses with every cycle. You can run PCT or cruise at a lower dose for 6-8 weeks. Then jump back on

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear