advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should Your First Cycle Be Heavy Or Light? Opinions???

Wait till you are at your max potential then do 500 MG's test as your first then add compounds from there tgr farther you get experience.

Juice the absolute shit out of yourself. the first cycle is always the best might as well get the most out of it

some thoughts....

what do you think "Big Ramy" did? doubt it was a short moderate cycle ;)
think he wishes he would have did a short cycle?;)

first cycle is best time to see what potential you have.:lightbulb:

I say start mild and like PITBULLTANK said, don't keep yourself to a time limit. but more of a health limit. go gradual and up dose and/or add a compound to break plateaus. you can grow for a looong time this way and it would be IDEAL for a first cycle. you would also learn how each compound affected you and how well you reacted to it cuz you are starting small with all supps and upping as you go.
its a win win.
-JS

I would say light because the first cycle or two you are learning not only what you are doing but also how your body reacts to it, how your recovery is, and everything else including your diet. Unless some professional is looking over you, your diet and exercise.

I would say light because the first cycle or two you are learning not only what you are doing but also how your body reacts to it, how your recovery is, and everything else including your diet. Unless some professional is looking over you, your diet and exercise.
I agree. Start simple with 1 compound [ usually test ] and add other compounds as you progress. Lets say you started with test, tren, d-bol . You have a bad reaction , how will you know which 1 caused it ???

Depends on your goals. If you just want to look good at the beach start low. If you want to be Mr. Olympia you should have started blasting heavy yesterday. Ask Jay Cutler if he started on 500mg test.

Take the bare minimum to grow and don't let your own test shut down. I took 6 months off all aas. This was my cycle after that break:

Wk 1: 50mg deca
Wk 2: 100mg deca
Wk 3: 150mg deca

I went from 190Lbs to 218lbs

Wk 4: nothing
Wk 5: nothing
Wk 6: nothing

I dropped from 218Lbs to 210Lbs

Wk 7: 250mg sustanon
Wk 8: 250mg sustanon

I went from 210Lbs to 230Lbs.

That's 40Lbs in 8 weeks with very little shut down. After that go on hcg, clomid, and nolvadex. Take a month off and repeat with new compounds.

Take the bare minimum to grow and don't let your own test shut down. I took 6 months off all aas. This was my cycle after that break:

That's 40Lbs in 8 weeks with very little shut down. After that go on hcg, clomid, and nolvadex. Take a month off and repeat with new compounds.
WOOOOOOW, JbJb1!!! Are you SERIOUS??? Guys, would laugh at that now saying,"That's not enough!" or "You WON't grow off of that!!"

Last edited:
WOOOOOOW, JbJb1!!! Are you SERIOUS??? Guys, would laugh at that now saying,"That's not enough!" or "You WON't grow off of that!!"

That was on a clean diet too. It only takes 10mg of dbol to double a man's testosterone levels. It doesn't take much. I have a friend who is a state champion power lifter that I just introduced to dbol. He only takes 10mg a day and he is hitting new max's.

The worst thing you can do is start out high dose and stay on too long. I did both of those. All it does is saturate your receptors to where you will always need high doses. After that 6 month break my receptors were pure again and I responded incredibly well.

For me, the first cycle or any for that matter, would be using the least amount of mg's to get the maximum growth. Test should be the first compound and of course diet should be on point with your goals. I don't believe in starting your first cycle high, because if you plan to keep taking shit, your going to have to continually increase mgs.

For example, I don't think its necessary to go over 400 mgs tops on your first cycle. Sure 1000mgs may produce more results but that window of growth for your body at lower doses will have been passed up.

Grow on as low dose as possible until its absolutely necessary to go up

dammmmm, thats sikkk ....where were u at previous to ur layoff? i did the same shit, except my break was almost a year... went down to 189.... but i defientyl didnt gain back 20lbs off .5cc deca lol.... thats a great response... esp after all uve done prior

Heres what Ice Cream has to say about the subject:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNYngIos590]Gear Talk With Jason Is Anavar Only Good For A First Cycle - YouTube[/ame]

Any opinions?

What did ur training look like during that time?

My suggestion would be to not start at all. This is super serious shit. There is a good chance it will fuck you up for the rest of your life. Think really hard about this, talk to the vets here. If you decide to go forward welcome to the dark side! I would start low and would do a longer cycle. Just works better for me, and this is just my opinion.

dammmmm, thats sikkk ....where were u at previous to ur layoff? i did the same shit, except my break was almost a year... went down to 189.... but i defientyl didnt gain back 20lbs off .5cc deca lol.... thats a great response... esp after all uve done prior

Before my lay-off I was shredded at 234Lbs, on 3+ grams of pharma grade sustenon, primoteston, primobolan depot, deca, serostim, and insulin. My legs were great then all striated, then I tore my meniscus and my fiance dumped me. I was in a hole and decided to stop everything and go natural for 6 months. Ended up at 190Lbs sub 5%. Did tons of cardio, judo, and only consumed protein drinks. If I couldn't be big then I was going to be shredded. So, when I went back on those tiny doses, my muscle memory kicked in and I gained 40Lbs lean tissue in 8 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear