advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder injury....best Peps for healing?

bbminded

Registered
A friend of mine strained/pulled his right shoulder while doing flat bench barbell presses in a competition(he is a paraplegic and does different athletic competitions). Its been over two months now since the incident and its only slightly gotten better. His general physician said he would need surgery without even looking at his MRI.
My friend by the way is a chiropractor and doesnt agree with his GP's solution of surgery.
If my friend was to do his own research, what would be a good protocol for him to try out with a pep. or combo. I was thinking IM admin. into different areas of the shoulder?? Also some electrict stimulation therapy?
Any opinions for this research project i would really appreciate! Thanks

With the proper dosaging you will get healing effects from peptides, primarily the cjc/ghrp's and to some extent with mgf/igf's for added localized healing effect. However, IMO, the duration should be about the same as hgh approx 3-6 months depending on the individual, extent of injury . I know guys who have repaired torn hamstrings, tendonitis in shoulders and one elbow, seperated ribs.

A friend of mine is healing a tore now and his dosages have been 100mcg/ghrp2, PWO and prebed, and varied the cjc from 50mcg to 100mcg, stacked same time with the ghrp and seen about same results even with halfing the dose.

Hope this helps

My research rat tore his left tear delt while military pressing. He healed it using TB-500. Yesterday, he was able to hit 5 reps at 275Lbs on military press. The healing took about a month which was amazing considering how bad it was. Ergopep.com is the company he got it from. IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH IT, GOOGLE TB-500 or thymosin beta 4 peptide. It is a miracle peptide!

My research rat tore his left tear delt while military pressing. He healed it using TB-500. Yesterday, he was able to hit 5 reps at 275Lbs on military press. The healing took about a month which was amazing considering how bad it was. Ergopep.com is the company he got it from. IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH IT, GOOGLE TB-500 or thymosin beta 4 peptide. It is a miracle peptide!

Not very familiar with this product but I see great research studies performed on it

From what I have read about TB-500 I would have him try it, I do not have any personal experience with it yet but will shortly

This is some great advice thus far!! The tb500 i am aware of but didnt know it can work so well in this way/situation.
How about igf-des IM locally in the shoulder area? If so, how much and frequency?

What amount did your research rat need and how frequently?

I always had success with LR3 for healing in my shoulder....my rat that is. :eek:)

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

TB 500 @ 5mg per week has helped my research subjects injured shoulder. It would be a great addition to your research.

I have been using hgh for over a month now, I had a torn labrum in my right shoulder that I got surgery on from one of the top doctors in Houston but partially tore it again. It has gotten better since using hgh, started with 2i.u a day and moved up to 4 i.u a day. The current problem I have is my left shoulder, I have a torn labrum as well and a bicep tendon that I fear is getting worse ( I can feel it attenuating sometimes during bicep curls... not a good feeling at all!) I stopped flat bench presses as that seemed to make my left shoulder worse, I have a MRI scheduled for when I get home for the holidays and surgery planned as well before my return to studies. I feel hgh helps a lot with partial tears and can fully heal them but when it comes to a complete tear I feel surgery is a must and hgh to help speed recovery and increase stregth of tissue and tendons.

Gonna look up some of the things recommended and just wanted to say thanks

Getting ready to start runnin Mod, ghrp 2 and TB-500, I really hope it helps my rats shoulder.

My lab rat is in week 3 of tb500 and having only had minor niggles before he started, he now has a sore shoulder that is stopping him lifting!

Bloody sods law! Time for him to rest a couple of weeks and let the magic happen!

My rat has igf Des on hand, is it worth local injecting into his shoulder?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity