advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder injury.. couple questions. Vets get in here..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok so two weeks ago today I took my trt (200mg cyp) in my right delt.. Morning shot in the shower as I normally do..

No pain all day..

Went to do chest that night.. (12hrs later)

Warmed up with 135 on decline.. shoulder felt a lil off but not enough to call it "pain"

Went to 225 on decline.. got it 10 times.. got up felt a little more "off" but once again not enough to say hey wtf something is wrong..

Went to 315.. somehow pushed 10 reps out and the last few hurt like hell and when I got up from the bench my right shoulder down was useless and hurt hurt.. like fucking hurt..

I have taken a solid two weeks off as of today and been taking bpc157 and tb500 for almost two weeks now.. its ALOT better but no where near 100% or hell even 80%..

Im 99% sure it had something to do with the shot from that morning as I have NEVER had a prob with my right shoulder..

I have seen some people say they like working the bodypart where they injected.. and before this it has never been a problem..

maybe i hit something in there?
maybe it was a micro tear from the pin and I ripped it further?

I dunno wtf fuck happened but I tried missionary last night and I cant even hold myself up..

went to put in eye drop this AM and its extreme pain when i do the "hand above head elbow bent eye drop maneuver"

anyone ever had anything like this happen? or any ideas?

Like I said 135 felt funny right where the injection was so Im pretty sure this isnt an unrelated injury..

Last edited:
I am not a vet by any means but I have had the same thing happen with my shoulder and I am pretty sure it was because of a shot. Didn't notice any immediate pain etc just when I was training it got progressively worse.

I myself avoid delt shots now after this as I feel there are too many tendons / connective tissues crossing over in these areas and once one part of it is inflamed it seems to have a roll on effect on other areas. I can only assume that continuous use of the same sites could lead to issues especially in the delts - unless you are a pro or have very good delt development and can handle a larger quantity of oil. But like I said I am not hugely experienced I just had a similar experience so thought I would chime in and give my thoughts.

I am not a vet by any means but I have had the same thing happen with my shoulder and I am pretty sure it was because of a shot. Didn't notice any immediate pain etc just when I was training it got progressively worse.

I myself avoid delt shots now after this as I feel there are too many tendons / connective tissues crossing over in these areas and once one part of it is inflamed it seems to have a roll on effect on other areas. I can only assume that continuous use of the same sites could lead to issues especially in the delts - unless you are a pro or have very good delt development and can handle a larger quantity of oil. But like I said I am not hugely experienced I just had a similar experience so thought I would chime in and give my thoughts.

Thanks for the reply brother.. I was thinking it was muscular somehow but it could possibly be something connective..

either way Im sticking to glutes for a while!

Sounds like an impingement. You were probably close, and the injection caused a bit of swelling to finish off the job.

Impingement

Can anyone who has had an impingement chime in ?

Just looking for real world feedback not something from webmd

Im agreeing with Kaladryn, here- the shoulder is an unstable joint to begin with- you may have some how altered the hydrodynamics so to speak creating a lot of extra internal pressure and therefore impingement.

This probably doesn't apply to you but I had an impingement. Needed to get my AC joint shaved down. Acromioplasty I think was the procedure. Helped a ton.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws