over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder injury / Stem cell fix

BioXcellerator - 250M cells via IV, 50M cells administered in each joint (kneesx2, hipsx2,shouldersx2) substantial pain reduction, cardiovascular and metabolic (energy) output was increased substantially for 3-4 months post application.

You mind if I ask what the price tag was for BioXcellerator? Not including airfare. (I'm assuming they put you up somewhere nice as part of the package)

A number of reasons. For one, wasting money that I'm going to then have to spend on the stem cell anyway. Also from what I read on johns hopkins they're only 80% effective at diagnosing large labrum tears and pretty much a crap shoot at smaller ones (and this passage did include arthrograms). On top of that, being a bodybuilder, I'm not really too keen on injecting myself with something that even the FDA admits causes acute kidney injury in 5% of uses (arthrogram).
Then the cherry on top was that the MRI place attempted to make me wear a mask and that was the straw that broke the back of the camel on that.

Cost vs benefits analysis isn't exactly falling in favor of doing it.
Stem cell therapy doesn’t work in many cases. But it does work in some. Best to get an MRI to find out what’s really going on.

Your not minimizing mate - I’ll lend as much help as possible. I’ve hit all these clinics through work looking for programs to send out guys to. These are very large expenditures so to have as much data as possible.

Major Medical Background 15 years with a tier 1 or 2 military group with 17 deployments. 8 diagnosed TBIs, compound femur fracture resulting in lateral screws anterior to IT band, three right shoulder dislocations, Mumford surgery, skeletal muscle issue primary of the posterior chain (multiple tears of both hamstrings, both gastronemius and right soleus), superior muscular systems all in good standing, 2013 hepatocellular carcinoma diagnosis (resection + chemo) and 2015 chronic myeloid leukemia diagnosis (chemo) - full remission of both.

Predominately interested in potential uptick of cognitive function and pain relief throughout posterior chain.

Cells Administered
Exosomes - 1B cells per application - no discernible changes
BioXcellerator - 250M cells via IV, 50M cells administered in each joint (kneesx2, hipsx2,shouldersx2) substantial pain reduction, cardiovascular and metabolic (energy) output was increased substantially for 3-4 months post application.
Pain centers of Texas - 8M cells administered per joint (same as above) - MASSIVE change in both shoulders, canceled a surgery due to it. Completely healed after approx 3 weeks.
Docere clinic - full body stem cell procedure completed, honestly 1 month later I felt worse and had radiating pain down my right side. Having a naturopath inject into your spine. Never again.

Primary difference with cells at bio (and other non US clinics) is that they are expanded. Expanded cells cannot be imported into the states for the most part. Differentiation is 5m vs 100m cells for the same price (roughly)
Stem cells also work as an anti inflammatory like cortisone shots. For many, it’s just temporary relief before having to get surgery or resting and allowing the injury to heal. Then modifications in training protocol come into play to prevent the injury from happening again or getting worse.

Stem cells also work as an anti inflammatory like cortisone shots. For many, it’s just temporary relief before having to get surgery or resting and allowing the injury to heal. Then modifications in training protocol come into play to prevent the injury from happening again or getting worse.
Hey bruv - To date I have not seen any literature stating that stem (derived from any source) nor exosomes reduce inflammation through any medium.

Even if true for chronic ailments all data suggests increasing localized inflammation to the afflicted region will bring additional growth factors.

Anti inflammatory responses albeit great for pain reduction are the exact last thing we want for the healing process.

Thank you for this information. I have seen some videos on BioExcellerator in Columbia.

So no luck for you with the Bone Marrow cells? I'm heading in soon to get those along with PRP. I have had good luck in the past with PRP on a hip and both shoulders.
Bio in Medellin is solid yes. Costa Rica has Regespine and if you are looking to travel , I’d go CR over Colombia. Bio is very expensive.
My buddy used Regespine and it was $5k less. Try to veer away from Colombia, it’s getting rough.
Check out CR, even México has many great clinics. ( fiancé is from Colombia, I’ve been there enough to know it’s not a great place to be.)

You mind if I ask what the price tag was for BioXcellerator? Not including airfare. (I'm assuming they put you up somewhere nice as part of the package)
I can send you the full receipt if you want it mate.

24K for IV + HBOT + IV infusions
8K per series of joints
5-6 day procedure

The medical tower is attached to a luxury shopping mall, on the far side of the mall is a 4 star hotel. Cost was approx 120 per night for the hotel (corporate rate through them).

I will if you go make sure they have all your imaging - they use a cash pay spot for local MRIs. Long, long, looong waits.

Bio in Medellin is solid yes. Costa Rica has Regespine and if you are looking to travel , I’d go CR over Colombia. Bio is very expensive.
My buddy used Regespine and it was $5k less. Try to veer away from Colombia, it’s getting rough.
Check out CR, even México has many great clinics. ( fiancé is from Colombia, I’ve been there enough to know it’s not a great place to be.)
Agreed - Medellin is not a cool vacation spot. We barely left the hotel/immediate area, getting around was also a nightmare. Traffic worse than NYC by far.

Some misc photos

Attachments

• 0476B500-03F6-4D44-B516-5B032398A566.jpeg
    0476B500-03F6-4D44-B516-5B032398A566.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 17
  • AD7392C9-AD85-49EE-9AE1-337ADD7624AE.png
    AD7392C9-AD85-49EE-9AE1-337ADD7624AE.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 17
  • DA40318E-B631-4A9E-ACCD-E9811CC908E4.png
    DA40318E-B631-4A9E-ACCD-E9811CC908E4.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 03689ED7-2E59-465F-AB76-40FB272BACEF.png
    03689ED7-2E59-465F-AB76-40FB272BACEF.png
    298.6 KB · Views: 13
  • B231122E-C944-4B0B-9045-475652CA16CE.jpeg
    B231122E-C944-4B0B-9045-475652CA16CE.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 13
  • E982E76A-71B9-4E29-98B3-2E9B10E1B169.jpeg
    E982E76A-71B9-4E29-98B3-2E9B10E1B169.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 17
I have a few questions for you all, hopefully some people have done this (not necessarily in the shoulder but other ortho places too).

So I hurt my right shoulder right before memorial day, deadlifting, not very heavy and in the course of 2 reps and 90 seconds or so afterward went from fine to feeling like someone had taken a hole saw to my rear delt area. Afterward I was able to finish the back workout this was a part of but in diminished capacity. Then it proceeded to mostly pain just pulling up and back, so pulling the brake on the car, pulling underwear up, things like that. I never stopped training, but I did severely limit back and chest for a week and didn't do any shoulders at all, after that I eased back in. Now the pain has diminished a lot, but is still there for sure and the shoulder is popping a lot more than normal and has developed some general achy-ness that encompasses the whole joint.

At this point we do not have an MRI, but I pass all rotator cuff exercises (except the liftoff one who the hell can actually do that) and so the assumption by the doctors is that it is some sort of labrum tear. IMO this can't possibly be a complete tear because if it where, based on my understanding of the anatomy it would be much worse pain wise and symptom wise. As such, no one would do surgery on it anyway (this is my thought process based on what I've read they do and don't do surgery for in this regard), so I'm set up to do BMAC stem cell on it in a few weeks.

Important (perhaps) extra information, I've hurt the pec and lat /teres tendons on this side in the past substantially, so the plan would be to give them some help while we're poking around also.

My questions for you all are as follows:

According to you, does this sound like a logical course of action going forward? (ask any questions to clarify that you want)

What protocols can I follow with the things we do that doctors won't really conversate about to maximize my healing following this procedure? (I looked for threads on this and didn't see much)

Given the locality I'm very paranoid that I have some sort of actual avulsion in the rear delt and I don't feel like that concern was given any credence at all by the doctor(s), have any of you actually torn delt muscle?

If anyone has direct labrum and stem cell experience (hip or knee) I would appreciate you sharing it as I can't find a whole lot on that exact structure and stem cells.
I remember sometime ago a light weight power lifter tore his rear delt on deadlift, I can’t remember his name. so it is very possible. Getting some soft tissue work done would be helpful (assuming it is rear delt). I cannot speak to stem cells.

I can send you the full receipt if you want it mate.

24K for IV + HBOT + IV infusions
8K per series of joints
5-6 day procedure

The medical tower is attached to a luxury shopping mall, on the far side of the mall is a 4 star hotel. Cost was approx 120 per night for the hotel (corporate rate through them).

I will if you go make sure they have all your imaging - they use a cash pay spot for local MRIs. Long, long, looong waits.

Thank you for the detail. I was thinking around 25K but I suppose with the IV stuff it pushes it up.

What was/is your opinion of the IV treatments? What did you "feel" from it? Lasting benefits?

Are you familiar with CHIPSA in Tijuana? Rogan and Eddie Bravo have talked about it.

Thank you for the detail. I was thinking around 25K but I suppose with the IV stuff it pushes it up.

What was/is your opinion of the IV treatments? What did you "feel" from it? Lasting benefits?
No cognitive changes from intravenous administration. Strange things however - ridiculous increase in lung capacity for about 2 months after administration and weird effects with metabolic function. Lactate threshold for me is usually at exactly 28 seconds at max output, I was pushing into the low 40s.

IV MSC cells are by far the best performance enhancing drug I have ever played with followed by EPO.

I love when members share their experiences! There's some great information in this thread!! Thanks!

PerformanceB ased, in a separate thread, I'd love to hear about your experiences with EPO.

Some misc photos

What's your take on using BPC and/or TB after PRP and stem cell procedures?

When I did my PRP, the Dr. wanted me to wait until week 8 until adding in TB & BPC. This time around with the addition of the marrow I was thinking of bumping my GH dosage up to 10iu/day to enhance recovery/healing.

Thoughts? Have you incorporated any of these compounds in during recovery?

What's your take on using BPC and/or TB after PRP and stem cell procedures?

When I did my PRP, the Dr. wanted me to wait until week 8 until adding in TB & BPC. This time around with the addition of the marrow I was thinking of bumping my GH dosage up to 10iu/day to enhance recovery/healing.

Thoughts? Have you incorporated any of these compounds in during recovery?
I’ve used both heavily - actually contemplating utilizing some BPC at the moment.

BPC is epic for skeletal muscle, TB for tendon/ligament issues (from my personal experience).

Even had my wife run BP after a recent breast augmentation surgery and her recovery was much faster than after the last one.

350-400 2x per day for me was the sweet spot, any more didn’t elicit greater healing rates. All from empower pharmacy in Houston (compounding pharmacy) that being said I do not believe you can still compound TB.

I have tried high HGH in brevity and didn’t like its affect on my cardiovascular output and resting heart rate. Usually 42-44bpm while sleeping, on 10iu it was 54-56. I have a history with cancer so high dose anything in all sincerity scares the daylights out of me.

I’m a human Guinea pig in all sincerity, I don’t begin to understand the mechanisms in which these compounds work and would had to contraindicate with your medical professional. Unsure of pathways and mechanisms of action. In all sincerity I always change and add so much at once I have a hard time tracking what’s what. I’d chill, especially as stem is such an expensive venture and document everything you possibly can to reference later.

100% get a mri, cash pay will be decent price. I’ve worked with, and have had PRP, stemcells, and exosomes done multiple times.

I’ve used both heavily - actually contemplating utilizing some BPC at the moment.

BPC is epic for skeletal muscle, TB for tendon/ligament issues (from my personal experience).

Even had my wife run BP after a recent breast augmentation surgery and her recovery was much faster than after the last one.

350-400 2x per day for me was the sweet spot, any more didn’t elicit greater healing rates. All from empower pharmacy in Houston (compounding pharmacy) that being said I do not believe you can still compound TB.

I have tried high HGH in brevity and didn’t like its affect on my cardiovascular output and resting heart rate. Usually 42-44bpm while sleeping, on 10iu it was 54-56. I have a history with cancer so high dose anything in all sincerity scares the daylights out of me.

I’m a human Guinea pig in all sincerity, I don’t begin to understand the mechanisms in which these compounds work and would had to contraindicate with your medical professional. Unsure of pathways and mechanisms of action. In all sincerity I always change and add so much at once I have a hard time tracking what’s what. I’d chill, especially as stem is such an expensive venture and document everything you possibly can to reference later.

I apologize for all the questions. One more!

How much down time after your stem cell procedures?

On my PRP my hip healed up pretty quick but when I had both shoulders done I was probably 10 weeks out until I was back pressing and doing other movements with the same weights/reps as pre procedure.

Dr. said it would be 2 days to 4 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner