over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder injury / Stem cell fix

I do think this is VERY important and something no PT has ever even attempted (that I recall) to rectify. I have no idea how you make that pec take over like it did before the injury, obviously I do what I can mind muscle connection wise but it still seems to me like there's a difference.
I had to ask for a different physical therapist bc I wasn’t happy with mine. They gave me the director of the physical therapist at the clinic. Big difference on treatment from requesting a different physical therapist. Resting and not straining my shoulder has helped a lot. Sometimes we don’t have that luxury though.

Amazing how many people don’t realize that inflammation starts the healing process.

Wish you the best!!! I had no idea a minor shoulder injury could take so long to heal in your 30’s… I have physical therapy for at least another 2 months ( 3 times a week) which would make a total of 5 months of PT. Which could be extended…

Yup. It all started with pec belly tear on that side, couldn't lift the bar for 6 months.. tweak it occasionally, then slap tear, then bicep , then a lat injury, now a forearm strain....for me.

That's my bad side, once injured I feel like things always get tweaked because compensate for it without knowing. Original pec tear was when I was doing 355 for 7 back in 2008 at a chubby 250lbs. I knew I couldn't lift for a while and would shrink so I just dieted to get lean and found a new look never hit the crazy heavy weights again. Part of my journey to be the board "aren't you under 200lbs stop eating those egg wraps and pound 5k calories and train heavy or shut up" persona lol
I feel yeah. I’m so consistent with my exercises and going above and beyond. Injuries creep up on you as you get older. This doctor has showed me how much your shoulder and rotator cuff muscles stabilize your upper body to your cervical. Happy I find out now then when I’m in my late 40’s or 50’s. I have time to strengthen them.

I apologize for all the questions. One more!

How much down time after your stem cell procedures?

On my PRP my hip healed up pretty quick but when I had both shoulders done I was probably 10 weeks out until I was back pressing and doing other movements with the same weights/reps as pre procedure.

Dr. said it would be 2 days to 4 weeks.
No need to apologize mate - whatever I can do to help I am all for.

I plan my training around it, in simplistic terms I work up to massive work capacity/PNS weeks and take a complete de-load week off.

First week back is light cardio (swims + band work + anything without a tax on the skeletal structure/limited CNS activation - can get into this more if you would like).

Week three I start my next block of training as if nothing has happened.

At the end of the day we want the cells uptake to be completed and growth signals actuated - outside of that it’s just healing as usual.

If I were to get my knees injected then hit a run and heavy squats 4 days later there is going to be damage to those cells no doubt.

I need to remember here that I was pretty much at the point where I know I need to do the stem cell for EVERYTHING in the shoulder (not just this acute injury) so that I can still (hopefully) pull shit together for a few more years competition wise.
So even IF it doesn't completely fix whatever this new thing is, I think it will still be beneficial. And in that worst case scenario then I'll spend the other money on things like the MRI and a surgeons opinion and whatnot.

This is NOT nearly as bad as some of the injuries some of you have described. At the moment I CAN do essentially everything. I do NOT think I can do any row or rear delt (and maybe even side) at nearly full weight, but I can do a middling weight.

I am DEFINITELY paranoid that it's rear delt and not anything the doc (PA really so far) thinks, but I'll just make sure they put some directly into the rear delt area in the procedure.

.....that's not remotely accurate, they only work by creating inflammation and thus stimulating the healing process and regrowth of tissue.
“Mesenchymal stem cells secrete cytokines to modulate immune cells by inducing anti-inflammatory regulatory Treg cells, macrophages and neutrophils, reducing the activation of Treg and B cells, dendritic and nature killer cells. T cell: Treg cell; PGE2: Prostaglandin E2; NK cell: Nature killer cell.”

“Mesenchymal stem cells secrete cytokines to modulate immune cells by inducing anti-inflammatory regulatory Treg cells, macrophages and neutrophils, reducing the activation of Treg and B cells, dendritic and nature killer cells. T cell: Treg cell; PGE2: Prostaglandin E2; NK cell: Nature killer cell.”
............and how do you induce anti-inflammatory cells?

Hey bruv - To date I have not seen any literature stating that stem (derived from any source) nor exosomes reduce inflammation through any medium.

Even if true for chronic ailments all data suggests increasing localized inflammation to the afflicted region will bring additional growth factors.

Anti inflammatory responses albeit great for pain reduction are the exact last thing we want for the healing process.
My orthopedic told me that stem cells work as an anti- inflammatory. If you invoke healing, you reduce inflammation. At least that’s my understanding. I wish insurance companies would cover this procedure!!!

My orthopedic told me that stem cells work as an anti- inflammatory. If you invoke healing, you reduce inflammation. At least that’s my understanding. I wish insurance companies would cover this procedure!!!
Absolutely, and let me preface this with I am not a doctor nor do I play one on television so basically everything I say is retarded… - as the healing process is in full swing, near completion and at completion inflammation would reduce.

I don’t think I would say however the administration of say IV stem cells would have a systemic affect regarding inflammation.

What’s so crazy, and this is a huge side tangent when I take master on I swear I can feel every injury I have ever had (major ones). It’s almost like this perpetual level of inflammatory response for even injuries we think are long gone.

🤷‍♂️

What’s so crazy, and this is a huge side tangent when I take master on I swear I can feel every injury I have ever had (major ones). It’s almost like this perpetual level of inflammatory response for even injuries we think are long gone.

🤷‍♂️
I hate that shit.

Decided to postpone this for now. Upped gh does a little and have been using bpc-157 and it's rapidly getting better, calling into question whether it's worth spending the 3k+ on doing it. Especially when the doctor himself hasn't even spoken to me and the PA wasn't all that confident that it could help my other tendons that have torn in the past in there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131