over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SHOULDER INJURY

Bigunz

Registered
Hello everyone, so I have a rotator cuff injury...I have anti inflamatory meds and I'm icing the hell out of it, has this happened to anyone else?? It hurts to do pressing movements...any suggestions?? Thanks in advance.

Work around it by avoiding pressing movements. I did this a large part of the year due to that injury and my chest and delts are looking great. Get creative and learn to use light weights with total isolation. Time under tension slow reps on eccentric and concentric portion of movement works very well. Try various angles on cable machines to find the movements that don't hurt. Never do anything that hurts the injury or it will get worse.

HEALING PROTCOL
-Administer 250-500mcg BPC-157 daily directly into the injury site with a slin pin
-administer 5mg TB-500 subcutaneously per week
-orally take 25mg MK677 each night before bed
-add pharma grade HGH if possible at whatever dose you can afford

Eat lots of healthy fats: avocados, nuts, fish

I went to a physical therapist for my shoulder issues and it helped. He maily had me doing stretches & massage work. He also told me to increase my rear delt work since he thought my front delts were overpowering the rears and causing pain. Anyway...it all helped and my shoulder is better. I was also running deca which might have helped as well.

Hello everyone, so I have a rotator cuff injury...I have anti inflamatory meds and I'm icing the hell out of it, has this happened to anyone else?? It hurts to do pressing movements...any suggestions?? Thanks in advance.
Could be a knot in your neck which causes pinch nerves. Try a massage, or chiropractor, foam roller. Otherwise avoid any over the head presses, including barbell presses restrictive movements like these put pressure on that injury. For shoulders side laterals and front raises can shape the delts quite nicely. Band work along with icing, and stretching before, during and after to allow blood flow to that constricted area will help with the healing process. If it hurts stop it's better to be out a week instead of a couple months. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Work around it by avoiding pressing movements. I did this a large part of the year due to that injury and my chest and delts are looking great. Get creative and learn to use light weights with total isolation. Time under tension slow reps on eccentric and concentric portion of movement works very well. Try various angles on cable machines to find the movements that don't hurt. Never do anything that hurts the injury or it will get worse.

HEALING PROTCOL
-Administer 250-500mcg BPC-157 daily directly into the injury site with a slin pin
-administer 5mg TB-500 subcutaneously per week
-orally take 25mg MK677 each night before bed
-add pharma grade HGH if possible at whatever dose you can afford

Eat lots of healthy fats: avocados, nuts, fish

What is the benefit of the mk677 mate?

rotator

I had rotator repair surgery in APril + bicpet tendon and removal of arthritus. Just like JJ said cable work, no pressing. you have to leave that rotator alone do not push it unless you want to be out with surgery, I am now doing 35 lbs dumbell presses, 40 lbs on hammer strength machines. IM one of the biggest dudes in the gym and get crazy looks when im throwing around 35 lb dumbell chest presses. ( dont give a shit!) You cannot afford to loose your shoulders, unless you want out of this sport. rehab the hell out of it and be patient let your shoulder tell you when its time. You can still get quality work outs in use your wits to find exercises you can do. cables have become my one of my best friends. good luck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131