over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder press for sale

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
GUYS.. as many of you know i have had a few surgies on the shoulder and neck.. so overhead presses are out.. i didnt do them much anyway.. but i have a great machine for sale .. Nautilus overhead Xpload plateloaded press.. great shape.. awesome feel.. these babies are pricey but i am willing to let it go for 700.00 or best offer.. will palletize for ya.. you pay shipping.. shipping more lilkely will be near 400.00.. but still great price for your home gym.. pm me for more details and pics..

Sounds like a good deal. You might also want to put it on craigslist (i'm sure you have already).

If you don't mind me asking...do you own a home gym? I have never seen anybody own a shoulder press machine before

400 bucks to ship.....damn!! Someone would be better off driving out to get it from you bro!

quick neck ??????

not to be a tool and change the post but, if you don't mind what kind a neck surgeries have you had?????

Yeah shipping can be a beast.. Freight lines vary so I can help find the cheapest.. As for injury.. I has a complete disc rupture that impinged my spinal cord.. Literally pinched it in half lol..no real issues until one day I was doing a tri set of delts.. I noticed my traps got very fatigued and lost feeling in my left hand.. Finally got MRI and dr was amazed lol.. Ended up getting a disc replacement.. All good now..

SHIPPING anything these days is pricey. Heavier the more money.

True that. Heck couple of years ago it cost me $80 to ship just a over 115lb sub. So $400 for 2013 sounds reasonable. But again taking a trip to pick it up wouldn't be that bad either...if you goes enough and LATS is okay with it lol

At $700 its a steal. I've seen these machines range from 1200.00 to 1400.00 easy. I just wish I had a bigger house damn it! :D

However anyone wants to pick it up is fine with me lol.. Hell ill even take them tomcdonalds and splurge on the 1 dollar menu..lol

Lats weirdly I fired up and old I pod touch with pro muscle on the safari page and it was a post from you asking about med x kit that you had the chance to purchase cheap.

You ever buy it??

You should make a vid of your home gym as it sounds pretty awesome and I love to see where people train

I've actually found in the uk now there are people willing to drive anywhere to pick this stuff up for you. By the time you work out petrol money and the travel time etc your as well off to use these companies

Thanks comedy.. It's kind of a sick obsession .. If I see a good piece of kit I just have to have it lol.. I used to trade a bit.. Constantly moving stuff in and out as I grew bored with it.. Now I actually have a rented storage unit that I put the ones I'm tired of in.. Since I am very limited on how I can train legs I sold my leg pieces and do them at a local place.. It helps free up room also.. As for the medex pieces.. I did get a plate loaded chest press.. I liked it very much.. It's now in storage and in its place is a nautilus xpload chest press.. That will change shortly I can tell ya lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear